Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Celebrity Apprentice - Season 3

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

Misha

Misha

• Pip
  • 1,996 posts
New article with some leaks on the celebrities appearing on the next installment of Celebrity Apprentice.

http://www.realitytv...-leaks-9750.php

"While one of the photos, which was obtained by the U.K.'s Daily Mail newspaper, appears to show 13 cast members strolling down a wet-down street while filming the show's title sequence, only six of the cast members appear to have enough celebrity stature to be identified by the British newspaper.

Those six are America's Got Talent judge Sharon Osbourne, former Rock of Love star Brett Michaels, musician Cyndi Lauper, retired MLB baseball player Darryl Strawberry, actress Holly Robinson Peete, and indicted former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich."

----------------

LOVE that Sharon Osbourne might be on the show. I like Brett Michaels, Cyndi Lauper and even Holly Robinson Peete. I could however PUKE at watching Rod Blagojevich. What are you THINKING OF Mr. Trump??? I know I know... its all about ratings.

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,022 posts
i doubt i watched since i think going into the season regardless of performance and merit trump handpicks who will win from day 1

just looking at this cast Sharon Osbourne is going to finals

i predict the winner will be someone who has a new show coming up

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,614 posts
Rod Blagojevich

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Celebrity Apprentice 3: Celebrities Competing

October 17, 2009 07:00:49 by Christine Navratil

One of our partner sites, HeyMan Hustle got the scoop on the celebrities that Donald Trump has cast in his third edition of Celebrity Apprentice, as well as some scoops and spoilers for us from the upcoming season. If you liked Joan Rivers and Annie Duke going at it last season, wait till you see which stars are playing for charity this year on Celebrity Apprentice!

Bill Goldberg, Maria Kanellis, Sharon Osbourne, Rod Blagojevich, Cyndi Lauper, Darryl Strawberry, Bret Michaels, comedian Carol Leifer, actress Holly Robinson Peete, Olympic Gold Medal Swimmer Summer Sanders, and Aussie Celeb Chef Curtis Stone. The cast is definitely wide spread and there is sure to be a lot of tension as each member is eclectic in their own way and oh so different!

This photo shoot was supposed to be a hush hush event as Mr Trump preferred to keep his cast a secret a bit longer, but that is really hard to do when you see a cast like this walking down the streets of New York City’s Meat Packing District. This Monday is the taping of the first competition of this season where the stars are going to be trying to line up people in NYC to donate money to Donald Trump, er charity. We are highly anticipating the season premiere of Celebrity Apprentice 3 in March of 2010 on NBC.

Photo credit: HeyMan Hustle

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
this one, I probably wont watch..

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
I can only imagine how annoying Maria is going to be on this show. I can barely stand to watch her on WWE, where everyone is at least somewhat annoying. lol

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
If it wasn't for Sharon Osbourne I probably wouldn't bother... but I like her so I'll watch

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
thats the only reason I would consider watching it.. But I wont.. ha

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I like Bill Goldberg - former wrestler, but really smart, cool guy. Bret Michaels could be interesting. I wouldn't have seen that one coming. Bet Sharon is a pet of the trumpsters, though. But I do like her.

BBinSavannah

BBinSavannah

• Pip
  • 1,825 posts
If I decide to watch the show it would be because I like Sharon and Sinbad. I think he's an awesome comedian.

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Judge allows Blagojevich to stay on Celebrity Apprentice 3

October 19, 2009, 6:14 PM

After being forced to stay away from the life-changing experience known as I’m a Celebrity 2, Rod Blagojevich won’t have his reality TV dreams dashed by a judge this time, and will stay on The Celebrity Apprentice 3 as a contestant.

While The Chicago Tribune reports that “prosecutors have concerns about the prospective jury pool seeing or hearing the show close to trial,” since it airs in March and will end close to his June trial date, “[p]rosecutors did not seek to block Blagojevich’s appearance, but asked U.S. District Judge James Zagel to address it today in court.” The judge “said he is only concerned the show could lead to difficulty trial-administration issues down the line — such as when Blagojevich makes a statement on the show — whether he opens himself up to something the government could introduce in court.”

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,614 posts
QUOTE (pinkie @ Oct 17 2009, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If it wasn't for Sharon Osbourne I probably wouldn't bother... but I like her so I'll watch

Still haven't decided if I will watch. I am sick of these wrestlers and extreme fight people going on reality shows. I don't know any of them and have no desire to ever see them on any reality show.

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Celebrity Apprentice: Season 3 To Premiere March 14, 2010

December 22, 2009 03:06:45 by Britteny Elrick

NBC has officially announced that it will premiere the third season of The Celebrity Apprentice on Sunday, March 14 at 9PM ET. Although photos of the unofficial cast surfaced last fall during production, the network has not yet released the identities of the celebrities. Airing immediately before the premiere, will also be the new reality TV show, The Marriage Ref, produced by Jerry Seinfeld.

Celebrities will return again this season to hopefully impress Mr. Trump with their innovation and knowledge of the business world. They will be playing to score money for their favorite charities - along with bragging rights, of course.

The cast is rumored to include: America’s Got Talent judge Sharon Osbourne, Rock of Love star Brett Michaels, singer Cyndi Lauper, retired MLB baseball player Darryl Strawberry, actress Holly Robinson Peete, indicted former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich, wrestlers Bill Goldberg and Maria Kanellis, actor/comedian Sinbad, Australian celebrity chef Curtis Stone, former Seinfeld writer Carol Leifer, Olympic gold-medal swimmer Summer Sanders, and model Selita Ebanks.

We’ll reveal more details as they are released!

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Celebrity Apprentice 3 cast announced, months after being identified during filming

January 4, 2010, 9:44 AM

NBC officially announced the cast of The Celebrity Apprentice 3 this morning, though there are no surprises because the entire cast was identified while filming the show and interacting with the public in New York last fall.

The men’s team consists of Rod Blagojevich, Goldberg, Michael Johnson, Bret Michaels, Sinbad, Darryl Strawberry, and Curtis Stone. The women’s team has Selita Ebanks, Maria Kanellis, Cyndi Lauper, Carol Leifer, Sharon Osbourne, Holly Robinson Peete, and Summer Sanders.

The show debuts March 14.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
Hope Sharon Osbourne wins it!!!!!

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
Starts this Sunday!

I think Sharon Osbourne will win it all. She's just like Joan Rivers- no one can take her down and I doubt Trump could fire her.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I'm actually looking forward to this season.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
Me too!

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,022 posts
rod and sharon will probably be final two

sharon has an nbc show so she should be the front runner to win

but they might switch up this season