Misha

Celebrity Apprentice - Season 3

bret won it

wonder what was up with sharon being mia

not much to commentary on since it was a given bret would win

bret won it

wonder what was up with sharon being mia

not much to commentary on since it was a given bret would win

I wanted Bret to win so am glad. Sharon was absent, uvp; you are right. Interesting. Holly won a lot of money but Bret won a lot of challenges. It was fair enough and I was ready for it to be over. What a long drawn-out process tonight's show was.

I think Bret was the right choice. I think Holly's foundation might have come out with more money in the end, even with Bret's win. But I was very happy to hear Snapple donate a quarter mil to each of them. And it was very good to see Bret!

I think Bret won fair and square - I hated that they tried to put it out there as a sympathy thing. In my opinion he won that Snapple challenge (people were bored to death during HOlly's presentation, whereas Bret got them smiling and laughing), and he won both challenges where he was PM, and she won 1. I am glad he won, and I was glad Ivanka pointed out that Bret was no "charity case" and that he earned the right to be there and to win if chosen.

I also noticed that not only Sharon was missing, but so was Goldberg - I thought it strange they didn't mention it.

No one will ever convince me that Brett's health problems did not contribute to his being the new Celebrity Apprentice. It's unfortunate because I think he did do a decent job, but under normal circumstances, I think Holly would have and should have won.

As much as I realize that Holly did a good job at whatever task she was assigned throughout the season, I still think that she lacked the creativity that makes a product sell. And her need for control always got the better of her. Trump made the right choice. In his business life, he takes risks and more pay off than fail (though he's had some spectacular failures) so it makes sense to me that he's choose the person who also took risks on the show that paid off.

What I think that Holly did very well was to get other people to do the work. She is not a likeable person, IMO, and when she and Summer were in the holding-hands stage, it got ridiculous for me. I kinda thought that Holly should have been fired and not Summer; bringing me to the opinion that I also think that Curtis should have been F2. Of them all, I would probably hire Summer even though I find her rude and insensitive. I also liked, SugarB, that Ivanka was straight about the pity vote not being realistic. I like Ivanka. BTW, I'll keep my opinion of Cyndi's performance to myself.

LOL Slimcruz - I have a feeling I'm with you on the Cyndi performance - I was glad when it was over -- other than that, I guess I will keep my opinions to myself also! :animated_rotfl:

I think Holly looked fabulous last night and had a great attitude about everything. I also think that both were more concerned about the money than the title, and luckily, both Bret's and Holly's organizations came out big last night.

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Celebrity Apprentice: Bret Michaels Ready