Sign in to follow this  
Misha

Celebrity Apprentice - Season 3

Aren't 3 people going home this week? One right when the show starts and then two after the challenge, leaving the F2 at the end of this Sunday's episode?

Maria and Curtis are dispendable, so one will go right away then the other one will be fired later on in the show. Sharon has been a F2 person since before the show started. I really hope Bret makes it to the F2, but unfortunately, I think Trump will have two women battle it out again, making it Sharon vs Holly.

Hmm, but the first Celebrity Apprentice was man vs man, then woman vs woman. Maybe he'll have Sharon and Bret go head to head just to mix things up a bit.

Yes, by the end of the episode it will be down to the final 2.... I hate that it is against Survivor this week LOL.... oh well I'll catch both

spoilers for the final 2 below, not sure if I believe it or not: don't read if you don't want to know

I read that someone is fired in the first few minutes because they say something that pisses Don off, speculation is that Sharon goes after him for his decision to fire Cyndi over Holly. According to what I read Bret and Holly are the final 2, here's hoping Bret wins

I peeked -- I hope at least half of that spoiler about who makes final two is true. Guess which one LOL.

I peeked and I am hoping that SugarB's wish comes true on this one. I am sick of hearing that person go on and on and on and on.

i didnt expect sharon to win but i thought she would make finale

i was thinking since all three were top dogs in their own right all three would make finale in a CA first

i predicted holly would be there

no surprise bret made it too

overall pretty boring show tonight

next week look like it will be same

worst season of CA by far

i agree with joan the drama just isnt there

Will someone tell me, no matter how bad Brett does on the task, how will Donald Trump be able to fire him on the live finale after he just had a brain hemorrage? That would just be cruel. It seems to me Brett has this hands down. Especially since Donald is easily swayed by the audience and you know damn well they're going to be cheering on Brett.

i was thinking holly would win when michael johnson left

but the whole bret incident through a wrench in that prediction

so i think you are probably right jersey721

I like Bret Michaels okay enough. I do not like Holly very much. I don't care who wins. Curtis should have been F2. I think that Holly will win.

Nice find there, SugarB.

Based on that video (and how totally back to normal Bret seems), I don't think Bret's brain hemorhage will have any influence on The Donald's decision.

okay, so I don't know if this is really a spoiler, but just in case, I tagged it. I saw this this morning:

Bret Michaels Bret's new Snapple flavor "Trop - A- Rocka" diet tea is now available at retailers across america. Check out Snapple.com for more information. --- since they said that the winner's tea would be sold by Snapple, this COULD mean Bret is the winner, and someone let the ca out of the bag early. OR it could mean that Snapple liked and is marketing both teas...... anyway, take it for what it's worth. I do hope Bret wins though, cause I don't like Holly.

Oh never mind - Snapple is doing BOTH teas, so it's not even a spoiler......DARN! :animated_rotfl:

http://www.snapple.com/apprentice

LOL, I hope that means something!! hahahahhaahahha, someone is going to lose their job if it does

Holly's pitch for her tea: Compassionberry

Yeah here is some stuff on it. He's got a lot going on.

CELEBRITY APPRENTICE FINALIST, BRET MICHAELS, BACK IN HOSPITAL AFTER SUFFERING WARNING STROKE KNOWN AS A TRANSIENT ISCHEMIC ATTACK (TIA)

RECEIVES DEVASTATING NEWS AS TESTS SHOW HE HAS A HOLE IN HIS HEART OR PATENT FORAMEN OVALE (PFO)

Bret Michaels was readmitted to the hospital this week after suffering numbness on the left side of his body, predominately his face and hands which doctors described as a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA) or warning stroke. While MRI and CT scan tests were being conducted, Michaels also received a Doppler Ultrasound of his legs and lower abdomen looking for blood clots and most importantly an Ultrasound Bubble Test of his heart was conducted which proved positive for a Patent Forum Ovale (PFO), a hole in the heart. Dr. Zabramski (Bret

... he has made it clear he is sick and tired of being in the hospital and is ready to rock again."

headbangh.gifRock on, Bret! Rock on! headbangh.gif

metalflamingdevilhorns.gif

1701971184109007headban.gif

Dunno - last I read, the docs said he COULD fly and probably would be okay because he is taking blood thinners, but I don't know that I would risk it if it were me. I think they'd be better off to set up a satellite feed from his house and have him "live" that way. It would be much safer for him.

I kind of wish he wouldn't.... he really needs to rest and recover, I think he's trying to do much to soon:

www.people.com

It seems as though Bret Michaels will make it to the Big Apple to face off against Holly Robinson Peete on The Celebrity Apprentice

Have they announced the winner yet?? I'm on the west coast and already know I won't be able to stay up to watch the whole thing...work in the morning, ugh!