Sign in to follow this  
Misha

Celebrity Apprentice - Season 3

I like both little don and Ivanka because they are unlike most of the spoiled rich kids we see on TV. I love that they both have brilliant educations and know how to stay out of the tabloids.

one of the first task i struggle with guessing who won

but it seem country singer the male work with was acting as a mole of sort lol

he totally sucked at his interview, rejected everything they wanted him to do

i guessed that is what happens when you have a more established person to work with

for me i like guys makeover more

the womens makeover just felt a bit too linear

interview easily womans won that

brochure mens

bret another week while he isnt pm but still manages to lead the task :)

these guys really suck

goldberg bad idea to step up to take pm with this music related task

i agree with firing

Ugh, Sharon is back, but she basically missed another task. It's really not fair that she's allowed back.

The right person was fired last night. Goldberg really hasn't contributed much to the other tasks and was admittedly weak as the project manager on this one. What was he thinking admitting to delegating almost the entire thing to Brett?

And what was Donald's obsession with the bandana last night? He sounded like a five year old who couldn't keep his focus on anything but the bandana . . . "I think the bandana is cool", "I would wear a bandana if I was a rock star", "why didn't you make Luke wear a bandana?", etc. It was a little embarassing.

I agree about the bandana obsession.

I think that if I were there I wouldn't have been able to resist telling Donald to take off his tie and wear it like a bandana for the rest of the boardroom session.

It was nice to see the girls willing to discuss problems they had with the task (and each other) before finding out whether or not they won, instead of presenting a untied front that everything is just peachy, then having to scramble afterward. I think that clearing the air like that might actually be beneficial in the long run.

Although his teammates seem to think that Brett is often long-winded, he at least knows to keep his mouth shut when it counts, namely the boardroom. (It's cool how the same complaint seems to be haunting Cyndy.) He sits there trying to escape notice, with downcast eyes most of the time, hoping that the axe will fall somewhere else. BUT, he was willing to take the blame and the fall on this task since he did most of the work. Not EAGER, you understand, but understanding if that is the way it were to go. Ultimately, I think he knows that Donald is going to do whatever he wants, whether it makes sense to anyone else or not.

I don't think that Brett would be doing this if it weren't for charity, since I don't think he aspires to be a big business big shot.

So now the guys are down to just 2 players? While the women still have 5? This does not look good for the boys.

IMO, Donald has been an ass this year - the bandana rant was yet another example. I think it's pure BS that he has allowed Sharon to waltz in and out of the game. She has basically been immune to firing since day one since she has been "sick". I guess she was his pick to win the whole thing and by george, he's not messing that up. Yes, Goldberg was not a good leader, but he was a good worker bee, if you look back at all the other tasks. He just didn't have the "step up and take charge" persona that he needed, and yes, he should have let Brett take the lead and be the PM this week. I also think the guys should have won. They had a difficult person to work with, yet they still did a superior press packet, the guy had a better performance, was transformed (losing the ball cap IS a big deal). The only thing he blew it on was the interview, but that was still 2/3 for the men. I really thought they way they kept featuring the women bickering that they were going to lose. Weird edit, IMO.

PS Jedi - on the previews, it shows Donald sending Sharon and Maria over to the boy's team.

So I hear Sharron's going to have her implants removed. Said she's going to have them made into paperweights and give them to Ozzy.

That is just plain GROSS.

So I hear Sharron's going to have her implants removed. Said she's going to have them made into paperweights and give them to Ozzy.

That is just plain GROSS.

Apparently it was at his request! That is such a weird family! :lol:

I think she was serious about getting them removed.

However, I think she was kidding about the "paperweight" thing.

Bret Michaels's health has taken a turn for the worse, PEOPLE has learned: After an excruciating headache late Thursday night, the star was rushed to an undisclosed hospital where doctors discovered he suffered a massive subarachnoid hemorrhage (bleeding at the base of his brain stem), according to a source close to the situation.

Michaels, 47, is currently in critical condition. "After several CAT scans, MRIs and an angiogram, [doctors] decided to keep Michaels in the ICU and are running several tests to determine the cause. [it] will be touch and go for the next few days while he is under intense observation," the source says.

The rocker's latest hospital visit follows his emergency appendectomy in San Antonio, Texas, on April 12. There is no word yet whether this new development is related to the rocker's recent appendectomy or to his diabetes.

After his appendectomy, Michaels remained in the hospital under his doctors' care

lol i knew holly team would raised most money just based on edit

mark burnett is somewhat getting predictable

if he shows one team struggling extra hard , they usually are winners of task

they kept showing holly and team struggling , so in my mind i knew they won the task

after tonight confirms holly f2

i thought holly team would also get bonus just by how raunchy bret workout was and crazy look representative had on her face

i got that wrong

no comment on trump not firing anyone hm......................

Another of those tasks where I just HATE that it all comes down to who raised the most money. RockSolid clearly kicked ass on the workout and getting people there. Sharon did make a tactical mistake not letting Bret do some of the fundraising too. And the other team had four to raise money as opposed to the 3 on RockSolid. Anyway, if anyone would have been fired, I think it should have been Sharon because both Bret and Maria rocked on this task.

Hope Bret is getting better - so freaking weird that something like that happened to someone so young. BUt he is diabetic and he doesn't take care of himself properly (IMO of course) and with diabetes, it can take such a toll on so many body parts and functions. If he comes out of this okay, I hope he sees it as a wake up call to change his lifestyle drastically.

I was really glad no one got fired.. and thought it was nice of them to wish Bret a speedy recovery at the end of the episode

I figure that is why no one got fired... Donald doesn't want to let Sharon go, and really with her being PM and not letting her team fund raise, he had no reason to fire Bret or Maria since they won the work out part

I was actually glad too. Bret cracks me up - he is such a free spirit and way out there sometimes, but he is very creative and has really been a huge contributor to his team throughout the season, IMO.

I definitely think Bret has been the biggest surprise and best competitor this season. I thought he'd be out week one and has truly stepped up in all challenges.

This is the Sharon I enjoy seeing. She was healthy and committed to the task at hand. I really thought RockSolid should have won. I would totally love to take that workout class. It was original, fun and very true to their style.

I'm not mad about no one going home. If there was a challenge where no one should be fired, it was this one. But it seems, once again, that Trump will find any way to keep Sharon around, b/c it definitely should have been her that went home tonight, had he fired someone.

Loved the message to Bret to get well soon. He's still in my prayers for a fast recovery!

I didn't see the well-wishes at the end.

(I'll have to re-watch the end when I get home tonight.)

But I wasn't surprised to see Brett make it this far (even though I never really gave him an even chance of winning), because I've seen him on Rock of Love and had formed the impression that he had a decent head for business.

Yup, this was a fun episode to watch.

I think I know how Trump felt, because I didn't want to see anyone go home either.

I seem to recall there was a time in the first Celebrity Apprentice where no one was fired after a task.

I figure that is why no one got fired

My thought was that no one got fired because Michael left on his own and the show was scheduled to end on a certain date so they had to extend it for one more week. Too cynical?

Its amazing how much money Holly and her team received compared to Sharon. I'd think that Sharon would know folks with lots more money than Holly. Heavens, she called Simon Cowell! With his billions you'd think he could easily have contributed at least $100,000. That said- I don't like the raising money tasks even if it is for charity. I loved the fitness task because it involved all of them coming up with something that took thought and follow through and creativity, I did think the Rocksolid went a little overboard with the sexual innuendos but it was fun to watch them come up with ideas and the people from 24 hour fitness did say they'd "tweak" the workout.

I still think the Holly is a b*tch and would hate to work with her and if this were a regular apprentice show she'd never get hired because she'd be unable to work well with others but this is celebrities who will never work for Trump so, yes, she stands a good chance of winning,

This episode had all the ingredients for a Sharon firing. I don't care what the reason, NOT firing someone from the losing team is a kick in the ass to all the other people who worked hard yet got fired anyway. Sharon's team should have been able to raise much more money than they did. Even with the $24,000 they got from 24-Hour Fitness, Holly's team wiped the floor with them. Usually Trump points out when one team wins by such a large margin and uses that in his decision to fire someone.

To me, this is more proof that Sharon will be the next Celebrity Apprentice.

So now Donald Trump is hyping his show to get an Emmy by tearing down The Amazing Race.

And with his MD degree - he's saying that Bret Michaels' problem comes from the June incident where he was hit in the head.

That man has an ego that's beyond the stratosphere! So annoying. Yet I continue to watch him.

I watched the end again, and did not see any mention of Brett.

I guess that's what I get for watching the re-broadcast on Global-Vancouver.