Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Season Three - News & rumors

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,464 posts
We'll be saying goodbye to at least one character next season on True Blood, executive producer Alan Ball tells TVGuide.com exclusively.

"Somebody is going to bite the dust and it's going to be really good to see them get what they deserve," Ball says.

The only clue the Blood boss would reveal is that "it's a person we'll be happy to see go."

The HBO drama is set to return next summer for its third season.

So who could this mystery person be? Who's death will actually make the fans happy?

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Hmmm. Who could it be? Ugh, we have a long time until we find out!

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
I wonder who it will be too??

BBinSavannah

BBinSavannah

• Pip
  • 1,825 posts
I can't think of anyone that I would be happy to see leave. I guess I have to mentally evaluate each character and try to come up with someone.
Right now I wouldn't care if it's the "queen" person (can't think of her name) Bill and Eric went to see about getting rid of the evil lady (can't think of her name either).
I guess I'm getting nowhere fast! LOL!

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Yah, the only person I wanted killed was Maryann, and now she's dead. No clue as to who it will be now.

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
QUOTE (erinjs @ Oct 15 2009, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yah, the only person I wanted killed was Maryann, and now she's dead. No clue as to who it will be now.

Same with me Erin.

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
I'll freakin' cry if it's:

lorijo

lorijo

• Pip
  • 119 posts
I think it is Bill's maker, can't think of her name.

a_starry_night

a_starry_night

• Pip
  • 538 posts
anyone else reading the books? i'm on #2 now so not sure who it could be... yet.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Time for some werewolf info. biggrin.gif

http://www.eonline.c...=rss_topstories

a_starry_night

a_starry_night

• Pip
  • 538 posts
spoiler alert - (not sure how to blacken it)

um so i was discussing this at work since we have our own fan club of the show/books going on - and according to Book 3, it's Lorena.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Link to some spoilers/casting for season 3!

Season Three

ZuZuMamou

ZuZuMamou

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,242 posts
Good news for all you True Blood fans. They started filming season 3 a month ago. Spoilers should start to leak soon.

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,464 posts
According to True Blood creator Alan Ball, whether you’re a fan of Bill and Sookie or Sookie and Eric, season 3 of the HBO hit is sure to make you very unhappy. And, oddly, very happy, too. “Take a look at Joe [Manganiello],” he teases of the hunk he cast as the psychic’s new love interest, the werewolf Alcide. “Do you think [they] have reason to be worried?”

Rhetorical questions aside, the writer is confident that, just as his new hire won him over, he’ll win over viewers. “We were looking for a guy who was big, sexy, decent and heroic, with some darkness,” he says. “And [Manganiello] showed us all of that in the audition.”

In fact, the One Tree Hill alum so impressed the boss that he wasn’t asked to take a chemistry test with leading lady Anna Paquin. “We do that when we have four or five options,” Ball explains, “and in this instance, I felt like Joe was the only one who came close to what the character needed to be.”

Though Alcide isn’t introduced as a potential suitor for Sookie — “As in the book, he’s helping her find [her kidnapped boyfriend] Bill,” Ball notes, “and he has a business reason for owing Eric a favor” — one (bad) thing leads to an (incredibly sexy) other. “He’s there with her during a very painful time in her life — and his life, actually. And they’re thrown into some pretty intense situations together.

“And hello, he’s hot!” he adds with a laugh. “And hello, so is she. Two hot people in some intense situations and, for whatever reasons, there significant others are not there… they’re human.” Source: http://series.nu/top...se-new-romance/

a_starry_night

a_starry_night

• Pip
  • 538 posts
I love the casting decision!! He seems exactly like how I'd picture Alcide (Sookie's werewolf love interest for most of Book 3). Not too much Eric and Bill in this book "Club Dead" but it was one of my favorites. Lots of witches in this one and they are on the search for Bill most of the book (after his disappearance in the finale of Season 2).

a_starry_night

a_starry_night

• Pip
  • 538 posts
May 27, 2010 Sookie Stackhouse Book 10 releases!

June 13, 2010 Season 3 begins!

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Finally, the first show of the new season. And werewolves right off the bat!! The Bill/Sam dream was hilarious! I am hooked yet again.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Oh crap, I missed it... off to set up TiVo!!!!

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
Fell asleep five minutes into the show. Not a good sign.

superstaaar

superstaaar

• Pip
  • 468 posts
I loved it and am so excited for the rest of this season! Erin...the Sam/Bill scene just killed me. I kept thinking NO WAY...they are NOT. lol! It was like a car crash...I didn't want watch but I couldn't help myself. lol...I hear the water in Arkansa is....hard. animated_rotfl.gif

I loved the line Andy said to Jason...Conscience off...dick on. Too funny! I also liked Lafayette's comment to Tara's mom...''Bitch, you/me bridge, it ain't gonna never motherf***kin' happen." Good ol' Lafayette...love him!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users