Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
morty

Season Three - News & rumors

36 posts in this topic

We'll be saying goodbye to at least one character next season on True Blood, executive producer Alan Ball tells TVGuide.com exclusively.

"Somebody is going to bite the dust and it's going to be really good to see them get what they deserve," Ball says.

The only clue the Blood boss would reveal is that "it's a person we'll be happy to see go."

The HBO drama is set to return next summer for its third season.

So who could this mystery person be? Who's death will actually make the fans happy?

Hmmm. Who could it be? Ugh, we have a long time until we find out!

I wonder who it will be too??

I can't think of anyone that I would be happy to see leave. I guess I have to mentally evaluate each character and try to come up with someone.

Right now I wouldn't care if it's the "queen" person (can't think of her name) Bill and Eric went to see about getting rid of the evil lady (can't think of her name either).

I guess I'm getting nowhere fast! LOL!

Yah, the only person I wanted killed was Maryann, and now she's dead. No clue as to who it will be now.

Yah, the only person I wanted killed was Maryann, and now she's dead. No clue as to who it will be now.

Same with me Erin.

spoiler alert - (not sure how to blacken it)

um so i was discussing this at work since we have our own fan club of the show/books going on - and according to Book 3, it's Lorena.

Good news for all you True Blood fans. They started filming season 3 a month ago. Spoilers should start to leak soon.

According to True Blood creator Alan Ball, whether you

I love the casting decision!! He seems exactly like how I'd picture Alcide (Sookie's werewolf love interest for most of Book 3). Not too much Eric and Bill in this book "Club Dead" but it was one of my favorites. Lots of witches in this one and they are on the search for Bill most of the book (after his disappearance in the finale of Season 2).

Finally, the first show of the new season. And werewolves right off the bat!! The Bill/Sam dream was hilarious! I am hooked yet again.

Oh crap, I missed it... off to set up TiVo!!!!

I loved it and am so excited for the rest of this season! Erin...the Sam/Bill scene just killed me. I kept thinking NO WAY...they are NOT. lol! It was like a car crash...I didn't want watch but I couldn't help myself. lol...I hear the water in Arkansa is....hard. :animated_rotfl:

I loved the line Andy said to Jason...Conscience off...dick on. Too funny! I also liked Lafayette's comment to Tara's mom...''Bitch, you/me bridge, it ain't gonna never motherf***kin' happen." Good ol' Lafayette...love him!

and Lafayette too, oh and that "cook" at Merlotte's that's a bit psycho... he's a riot too!

Btw, I just got a FB update that the 4th season has been "officially" scheduled. :D