Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

Eric just told him leave it alone. He said it in the tone father's use to tell their kids to go to their room. Of couse Kaysar gave Michaelt he heads up .. he's in it to keep Michael around, but Michael had to go and run and tell eric ..

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He specifically told Kaysar not to tell Micheal and Kayasar agreed

He specifically told Kaysar not to tell Micheal and Kayasar agreed

Who the hell can say no to Eric... I haven't seen anyone do it yet!!!

Wow Cecimom I just wrote what was said. I agree with you that no one will stand up to Eric and that's going to be Micheal's and Kaysars downfall. Instead of sucking up to Eric they should be trying to build a counter alliance. But Mike's too much of an idiot to do that imo.

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan
Wow Cecimom I just wrote what was said. I agree with you that no one will stand up to Eric and that's going to be Micheal's and Kaysars downfall. Instead of sucking up to Eric they should be trying to build a counter alliance. But Mike's too much of an idiot to do that imo.

I would like to see Kaysar and Michael absorb the orphaned Janelle and try to organize something before this next nomination, although it seems like Eric will elect Michael and Janelle.

If that is the case, the only option would be for Kaysar to win Veto and take Michael off thereby putting Eric in a position where he's got to put one of his people on and the Trio of M, J, and K can try to work something.

Long shot, but it's been done before (I think...)

But with them being friends outside the house then I think Kaysars first priority is to Micheal Micheal should have kept his mouth shut IMO

I agree with you.. Kayzar just met Eric and april only a week but he has been friends with Mikey for 6 yrs.. Kayzar's loyalty should be with Mikey. I'm not sure why Mikey told Eric all about it.. that was dumb. Maybe Mikey should be the one gone. Eric seems pushy and demanding.. Maybe he should be gone too.

I was surprised as it appears that the Thursday edition, which was usually live, appeared to be on tape or on tape delay last night. I recall some conversation was bleeped during the "Head of Household" competition. :?:

Like I said when big brother first started. Micheal is hot but I hope he doesn't turn into a jerk but alas he is.. :( Wow Micheal! If the ladies tell you to stop touching them and you don't then it IS sexual harrasment! Duh! Janelle and Micheal are both on the chopping block. I want Micheal gone! Geez what is with you Eric? What are you the food police? Telling everyone how much they can eat? He is so bossy! It's like they are his children. I want him gone! The food competition was yucky! Gross food. :) was the chocolate covered snake a real snake? I would have puked too.. rofl.

Janelle likes to let the guys win when she plays chess? I like how Kayzar handled it. He knew exactually what she was up to ROFL. Go Kayzar!! He impressed me with that and also how he handled James with the political discussion they had. I like Kayzar more and more. I also like Beau and Sarah.. It was funny when Beau was on top of Kayzar when he was trying to sleep.. ROFL. To funny. :) Maggie Maggie Maggie. :) She was crying when Eric was crying when he got his stuff from home in the HOH room. She also hugged him ack!! keep your emotions in check girl! People are starting to be suspicious! Did you see beau's face when she was hugging him? ROFL. Maggie looks a little like Alison from big brother 4.. Hmmm Maggie is okay so far..

Guest DraftKing

Yes, the snake was real snake. And Maggie is a vegetarian. As much as I don't like the gross-out food competitions, I was impressed by Jennifer for eating it all by herself (well, I guess Maggie did help out with the chocolate). When I watched it on the BB live feed, I figured there was no way Jenn was going to win that one. I was wrong.

Keep in mind with the TV show that edits can make things different than they appear. Ivette didn't seem psycho, for example. And the look from Beau could've been from a different shot altogether, but with clever editing, suddenly it looked like Beau had "noticed something" there.

Too bad you didn't mention the best part, which was the clown music with Eric when he kept calling those meetings after the food competition. That was quite possibly the funniest moment in BB television history.

The sanke was eel... They kept saying that and we kept getting fish then someone said oh wait I forgot we can't say it was eel we have to pertend it's snake... Either way it's gross though...

Guest DraftKing

Thanks Yana, I didn't catch them saying it was actually eel. Agreed that either way it is gross...

Keep in mind with the TV show that edits can make things different than they appear.  Ivette didn't seem psycho, for example.  And the look from Beau could've been from a different shot altogether, but with clever editing, suddenly it looked like Beau had "noticed something" there.

Oh so how do you know that happened? did you watch the live feeds and Beau was noticing something different? What did you see? Besides James did notice her crying so he is suspicious. 

Too bad you didn't mention the best part, which was the clown music with Eric when he kept calling those meetings after the food competition. That was quite possibly the funniest moment in BB television history.

I don't remember the clown music.. :(

The sanke was eel... They kept saying that and we kept getting fish then someone said oh wait I forgot we can't say it was eel we have to pertend it's snake... Either way it's gross though...

I distinctly heard it was rattle snake.....

That's what they announced it was... but on the live feeds after it was over the were talking about it being eel and everytime they did it would cut to fish... Finally we heard Jenny say that eel was gross oh wait sorry I can't say it was eel they want everyone to think it was snake...

i didnt see nothing either. but usually twist are reveal on the live show

Yes they did mention another twist would be revealed this week,hopefully it has something to do with the safe. :lol:

Actually they said .. what other secrets are in the BB house..

And they showed us the HG's getting into the gym.. by discovering the secret combination.