Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

I just thought of something... The votes are always pre taped... Maybe that's what they are thinking of and just don't understand that they are pre taped and not live???

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have to tape their good byes and their votes unless voting is live .. I think they are unaware that even after they have voted, that the HG tends to stay an extra day or so in the house.

That must be so hard.

Mods... you can move this to an appropriate thread, I just wanted to make sure anyone that was interested saw this.

My daughter was watching the first eppy that we had taped for her and the last line of the night was the voice over...

"Watch Tuesday night when we will REVEAL WHO THE PAIRS ARE..."

I know I remembered this wrong and that there had been some discussion about it... thought I'd share!

Wonderful Ceci thanks... Of course we already know... Hehe... Unless there are in fact more than one person each of them knows...

Guest ranster627

lol ... that is the heart of the controversy the announcer has said that and Julie says thursday, we will know in 15 minutes though!

Thanks Ceci dahling! :wink:

So, much for my breaking news :oops: (Oh well, I like Julie... glad she was right... lol)

Woo hoo, party at squirls !! :)

lol .. thanks for being there for us ceci mom .. we know you had ur heart in the right place. It's CBS's fault for telling us 2 diff things.

Will you be putting up any videos for episode 2 (please!).

If so, can you include the new titles and theme please!

Yours impatiently,

Brekkie Boy.

Found them now at bb6world.com .

Hope you find someone to do the clips soon as in past years though numerous sites begin the series offering clips, after a couple of weeks Mortys TV has been the only reliable one.

P.S. Been going through some of the clips still up from series 4 and 5 - some great stuff still up!

Guest gosarah

I missed this BIG time!! I read several updates and I never saw what they showed last night about Rachel getting so angry that Jennifer used her "gold" room and locked her out! What day did this happen? She was SO mad she was ready to take Ashlea off the block and put Jennifer ON. Can't believe I missed that drama!!

She must have gotten over it quickly though, since she ultimately left both her evitees on the block. Weird, though!

I'm guessing the 'Jennifer locked in the HOH bathroom' incident was before the live feeds started? Didn't Rachel also find the Gold room and open the hot tub before the live feeds started?

I have to say that I can understand how upset Rachel was about the whole locked hoh room door, and the privacy thing, BUT after seeing her face, while she was "describing her power" to some of the houseguests, I was like GET OVER IT ALREADY. Obviously, Rachel considers herself to be above the rest, because of here HOH status, winning the POV, and finding the gold room, and unlocking the hot tub. Does she feel that the houseguests owe her some kind of gratittude? I think it will be interesting to see how she plays after all of her "power" is ripped from her during the HOH competition.

Sorry to go on for so long, but after watching her last night, I kept thinking about it and had to get it off of my chest. :x

Rachael should've laid down HOH privacy rules PRIOR tae allowing the other HG's tae share!Obviously bubbleheaded twits like Jenny otherwise are clueless.The game's about suspicion & if I were Rachael...I'd let Jenny know her lil locking gesture targeted her & tae use the OTHER bathroom from now on please.

I didn't like Rachel's over reaction (imo) to Jennifer being in her bathroom. Honestly, I think Jennifer probably needed to take a crap and she's all girly like and wanted to do it in private. Then when Rachel walked in Jenn was too embarrassed to say... "sorry, I needed to poop... lol" :lol:

I didn't like Rachel's over reaction (imo) to Jennifer being in her bathroom. Honestly, I think Jennifer probably needed to take a crap and she's all girly like and wanted to do it in private.  Then when Rachel walked in Jenn was too embarrassed to say... "sorry, I needed to poop... lol"  :lol:

To me it looked like she might've been washing her bathing suit in maybe the sink or the tub, which she definitely could've done somewhere else and didn't need to lock the door to do it.

We don't know what Rachel has done about allowing others in the HOH room. How is/was her relationship with Jennifer before this incident, or did it happen before the live feeds? The HOH bathroom is a privelage of the HOH. If Jennifer wanted to "wash her bathing suit" she could have done it in the main bathroom. But I agree with Rachel, it was inappropriate for Jennifer to unlock the main door when she left. It "currently" is NOT her room.

We don't know what Rachel has done about allowing others in the HOH room.  How is/was her relationship with Jennifer before this incident, or did it happen before the live feeds?  The HOH bathroom is a privelage of the HOH.  If Jennifer wanted to "wash her bathing suit" she could have done it in the main bathroom.  But I agree with Rachel, it was inappropriate for Jennifer to unlock the main door when she left.  It "currently" is NOT her room.

I'm just saying that's what it looked to me like she was doing, and I wasn't saying that to defend her or whatever. I think Rachel had every right to be mad, I know I would be if I were in her position.

I'm just saying that's what it looked to me like she was doing, and I wasn't saying that to defend her or whatever. I think Rachel had every right to be mad, I know I would be if I were in her position.

Sorry, I wasn't going off about your idea of what she was doing in the bathroom. I was just quoting that as an example. No matter what she was doing in the bathroom, it could have been done somewhere else. Unless she was umm.. nevermind...