Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the clip on Sat's show when Maggie wanted to go talk to Howie in the HOH room, but Janelle wouldn't let him go alone with her. Maggie seemed like she didn't like that, but can you blaim her from what she did the last time with Howie? That was great that Janelle stood her ground.

Beau was still the right person at the time to vote out, who knew that Ivette out of everyone would win HOH? Seems like regardless if its NH or SOV, CBS can gear the game to who they would prefer to be HOH for the week. Just an observation. The only bad thing is Janelle & Howie have not had equal time in the HOH since both of them only got it for a evening a piece.

Guest Jerryv101
Ivette cannot win a million dollars. What a relief!!

RIGHT ON! LOL, you know she was pissed! No million for the maggots, but now I am wondering if that extra 500k will be used in an America's Choice. Kayser or Janelle will win it HANDS DOWN!

Guest packrat9940

Yep, Maggie handed her the silver platter, but Ivette is too stupid to know it, I'm sure Maggie will let her know she gave it to her, if not Maggie, then big mouth April will

I think that Maggie did that for strategic reasons. Since she didn't veto Ivette she knew that IVette could turn on her, so she did it to stay in the game longer. It was a subliminale trust thing. Plus she knew that then if one of the other two got veto she would be safe and sobby ol April would be put up and not her. She just secured herself for an extra week. Smart move Maggie.

I have a dumb question.... Why does BB find it necessary to show the "Thursday night eviction" three times during the Saturday night show?  Wouldn't once be enough?

They have always done it that way!!! And its not like they dont have enfu of them to share hello its 24/7... they dotn need to rehash stuff from 2 days ago!!! I have to say once would be great!!!

I really loved watching Howie and Janelle play with the lightsabers and have so much fun. :D I realized why I really like J & H, & all the other sovs. They are going to be happy people no matter what, throughout life. They're not miserable jerks constantly looking for someone else to hate and dog. They're simply happy with themselves, and they should be. Unlike the obsessed miserable friendsheep.

Although CBS did portray the sheep to be nice people tonight. Didn't you think? All that laughing in the HOH room after Janelle won POV. We know better. Nearly every word that the sheep have uttered has been ragging on Janelle.

The sheep continually going on about their wonderful lives outside of the house is a joke. Their personalities show what hell they live in. Just as Janelle's and Howie's show what great lives they have. J & H love life and you can tell. That, imo, is what makes them so loveable. As far as Janelle goes--a star is born.

Go Janelle. (I do hope Ivette evicts April, but I doubt it will happen. Misery loves company.)

I am getting tired of CBS portraying the NH as better than they are.

Notice they showed it seemed like every single insult Janelle made about them... but them about her? Pfftt.. they don't show anything!

Really makes me angry......

I did love the Howie segment though.. with him playing with his lightsaber!

And they even added that spark in there and the slowmo parts... OMG I was cracking up so much.

I don't want to see him go :(

I really loved watching Howie and Janelle play with the lightsabers and have so much fun.  :D I realized why I really like J & H, & all the other sovs.  They are going to be happy people no matter what, throughout life.  They're not miserable jerks constantly looking for someone else to hate and dog.  They're simply happy with themselves, and they should be.  Unlike the obsessed miserable friendsheep.

Although CBS did portray the sheep to be nice people tonight.  Didn't you think?  All that laughing in the HOH room after Janelle won POV.  We know better.  Nearly every word that the sheep have uttered has been ragging on Janelle. 

The sheep continually going on about their wonderful lives outside of the house is a joke.  Their personalities show what hell they live in.  Just as Janelle's and Howie's show what great lives they have.  J & H love life and you can tell.  That, imo, is what makes them so loveable.  As far as Janelle goes--a star is born. 

Go Janelle.  (I do hope Ivette evicts April, but I doubt it will happen.  Misery loves company.)

I loved it when Howie and Janelle were playing.....even when Howie was by himself. The NH were ( as usual ) looking down their noses.......

Yeah, the show was way to biased toward the NH tonight. They showed negativity toward H & J somewhat and showed nothing negative about the geeksquad that I can remember.

WE NOTICED CBS! WE'RE NOT MORONS, AND YOU SUCK!

I think CBS is trying to make the folks who only watch the show root for the sheep, just in case they win. They do have the numbers. It's a shame they won't know the truth.

i agree.. watching janelle and howie having fun was great and only confirmed why i like them so much. i was cracking up watching it.. and when they did the slow-mo i almost peed myself!

the friendships idea of fun is bashing on someone.. particularly janelle.

its sad but true.

I loved it when Howie and Janelle were playing.....even when Howie was by himself. The NH were ( as usual ) looking down their noses.......

Oh yeah, I forgot about them cutting Howie down when he was playing with the lightsaber by himself. Are they ever happy???? It was so funny when he was going near the door to the hoh br and they were watching him on the spyscreen. They were all nervous..."what's he doing?" :lol::lol::lol:

Oh yeah, I forgot about them cutting Howie down when he was playing with the lightsaber by himself.  Are they ever happy????  It was so funny when he was going near the door to the hoh br and they were watching him on the spyscreen.  They were all nervous..."what's he doing?" :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

He's having fun!!!!! That's what he's doing.

Guest iheartbb
I really loved watching Howie and Janelle play with the lightsabers and have so much fun.  :D I realized why I really like J & H, & all the other sovs.  They are going to be happy people no matter what, throughout life.  They're not miserable jerks constantly looking for someone else to hate and dog.  They're simply happy with themselves, and they should be.  Unlike the obsessed miserable friendsheep.

Although CBS did portray the sheep to be nice people tonight.  Didn't you think?  All that laughing in the HOH room after Janelle won POV.  We know better.  Nearly every word that the sheep have uttered has been ragging on Janelle. 

The sheep continually going on about their wonderful lives outside of the house is a joke.  Their personalities show what hell they live in.  Just as Janelle's and Howie's show what great lives they have.  J & H love life and you can tell.  That, imo, is what makes them so loveable.  As far as Janelle goes--a star is born. 

Go Janelle.  (I do hope Ivette evicts April, but I doubt it will happen.  Misery loves company.)

great post. janie and howie are positive, happy people and they exude that. good things will always come to people like that because even in bad times, they can make the best of it for themselves and those around them. can you imagine how many hours the NH have spent trashing janie and the sovereign? 500 hours? more? all that negative energy spent hating on janie? it only hurts themselves. janie sure isn't wasting her time and energy on them! i know they don't know what's going on in the world with hurricane katrina but when you think about the things that really matter, don't they look like the biggest retards on earth?

i was watching oprah today and saw all the devastation across the country and then when it was too much, i flipped to the feeds and there were the NH, bashing janie, like always. it made me sick.

GO SOV 2: My feeds will be canceled after Howie leaves. All the humor will be gone. Now if you like to spend your life having sleep overs and talking about everyone who doesn't dress, cook, eat, fix hair, put on make-up, exercise, clean, sleep, play for HOH, play for veto's, talk to guys,bathe, and play the game the way we do then you are evicted from the house!!!!

CBS has NO CHOICE but to try and show the NH in a positive light. They are the only ones remaining in this game. They are hoping you guys continue to watch, either the people who don't know any better or the ones who just love BB.

Me....I haven't watched a show in two weeks nor the feeds. I get on here and read some updates and what people are talking about. But like I said a month ago....why would anyone want to watch a show full of the NH? NOT good TV, NOT good people...and extremely BORING.

Don't know how you guys continue to watch.

Guest somepeople

When Ivette said that Janelle got where she is by minipulating the guys...Well she is being manipulated by a woman also (aka Maggie)