Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is right on that one. They were a complete waste of time.

yep i doubt those were really any fans question anyway.

Guest bigbrothamotha
Wow, she never ceases to amaze me with her dumb a$$ remarks.  She said that the questions America asked were dumb...... UGH!!

Well America thinks her husband is fat

and she is an idiot so now I guess were even!

LOL

Do they like

realize there are live feeds?

I would give anything

if AMERICA got to pick this years winner

Then we could show them how dumb we really are

The questions were dumb.... they can't ask any of the 'good' questions b/c it would give them too much info in what we thought of them.

Or the gameplay.... etc.

So CBS has to pick the boring "What did you do to lose weight!?" idiotic questions no one cares about.

Well America thinks her husband is fat

and she is an idiot so now I guess were even!

LOL

Do they like

realize there are live feeds?

I would give anything

if AMERICA got to pick this years winner

Then we could show them how dumb we really are

I would love that, too! Just imagine - it is down to the final two - Janelle and whoever. Ivette asks her question that she has been so gleefully waiting to ask: "How does it feel to know you don't have a shot at the $500K, Janelle?"

Then Julie says, "well, America has voted and Janelle is the winner!!"

Oh, sorry, daydreaming!

:angry: On Thurs. live show, did you notice that all the viewers questions were directed to the NERD HERD!!!! I truly think CBS did this because of Iv episode after Janie received her phone call from Michael. THANK YOU IVETTE. Yes, How did get a question (sympathy question), this was ONLY because he won HOH. I think CBS is trying to let the NERD HERD think that America loves them too (YEAH RIGHT)

However, I will NEVER think this clan is made of good people. These people do not deserve to win ANYTHING!!!! They are the most lying, trash talking, dirtiest players I have ever seen. Jen's reaction to Rachel proved this AGAIN. Just like Ivette's Goodbye speech to Rachel, last week. Maggie & April continuous trash talking about Janelle (who by the way NEVER lied in the game). I can go on and on why America should HATE these people, however we all know the reasons.

My ONLY gratification from all this, will be in the first 24 hours these people are released from this show, and they walk among the people who watched them for 80 days. God, how do I wish I was a fly on their shoulders when this day comes.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well if you were to see them on the streets, you will see just as many people who LIKE them as who dont.  Just like when you see the SOVs there will be people hating them as much as who dont.

Not quite. If you check out any message board in relation to BB, you will notice an overwhelming majority of the people are fans of the SOV and not so much for the nerd herd.

If they loved the herd so much, how is it that Kaysar won AC with an overwhelming 84% (and is now on the CBS web site). If they love the sheep so much, how is it that one of them hasn't won an AC yet? And if they love the girl scouts so very much, how come? Because the love isn't returned. We have heard the herd critize the viewers and call us ass holes, dumb, and say that we have no idea.

Not quite. If you check out any message board in relation to BB, you will notice an overwhelming majority of the people are fans of the SOV and not so much for the nerd herd.

If they loved the herd so much, how is it that Kaysar won AC with an overwhelming 84% (and is now on the CBS web site). If they love the sheep so much, how is it that one of them hasn't won an AC yet? And if they love the girl scouts so very much, how come? Because the love isn't returned. We have heard the herd critize the viewers and call us ass holes, dumb, and say that we have no idea.

and don't forget, we're stupid and pieces of shit according to Ape.

No love here...

Guest BBHoser
Well if you were to see them on the streets, you will see just as many people who LIKE them as who dont.  Just like when you see the SOVs there will be people hating them as much as who dont.

In your zeal to defend the f-ship, you're overlooking some obvious facts. Although it's also dumb to say all of America hates them, if you go to other sites you would see that the majority feel the same way about the f-ship.

Needless to say, the f-ship have not endeared themselves to the majority of BB viewers.

I have to agree. Some Sheep supporters seem to be in denial that they are seriously outnumbered. Polls, AC, and various message boards show an overwhelming majority that does not consider the FS favourite.

And if you bring up the idea that Sov fans seem to be more fanatic... well that's just a lousy argument. Laws of probablility would suggest that each side has an equal percentage of crazies that will balance one another out...

Guest iheartbb
:angry: On Thurs. live show, did you notice that all the viewers questions were directed to the NERD HERD!!!!  I truly think CBS did this because of Iv episode after Janie received her phone call from Michael.  THANK YOU IVETTE.  Yes, How did get a question (sympathy question), this was ONLY because he won HOH.  I think CBS is trying to let the NERD HERD think that America loves them too (YEAH RIGHT)

However, I will NEVER think this clan is made of good people.  These people do not deserve to win ANYTHING!!!!  They are the most lying, trash talking, dirtiest players I have ever seen.  Jen's reaction to Rachel proved this AGAIN.  Just like Ivette's Goodbye speech to Rachel, last week.  Maggie & April continuous trash talking about Janelle (who by the way NEVER lied in the game).  I can go on and on why America should HATE these people, however we all know the reasons.

My ONLY gratification from all this, will be in the first 24 hours these people are released from this show, and they walk among the people who watched them for 80 days.  God, how do I wish I was a fly on their shoulders when this day comes. 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

my gratification will come when they start surfing the net and read what america REALLY thinks of the nerd herd... and janie. yes, nerd herd, we really love janie! it wasn't rigged. :P

:angry: On Thurs. live show, did you notice that all the viewers questions were directed to the NERD HERD!!!!  I truly think CBS did this because of Iv episode after Janie received her phone call from Michael.  THANK YOU IVETTE.  Yes, How did get a question (sympathy question), this was ONLY because he won HOH.  I think CBS is trying to let the NERD HERD think that America loves them too (YEAH RIGHT)

However, I will NEVER think this clan is made of good people.  These people do not deserve to win ANYTHING!!!!  They are the most lying, trash talking, dirtiest players I have ever seen.  Jen's reaction to Rachel proved this AGAIN.  Just like Ivette's Goodbye speech to Rachel, last week.  Maggie & April continuous trash talking about Janelle (who by the way NEVER lied in the game).  I can go on and on why America should HATE these people, however we all know the reasons.

My ONLY gratification from all this, will be in the first 24 hours these people are released from this show, and they walk among the people who watched them for 80 days.  God, how do I wish I was a fly on their shoulders when this day comes. 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

The sov2 were asked questions, too.

Janelle was asked about her phone call with Michael and Howie was asked what would he look for in a girl.