Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, they can't show all the cursing, it's national television. I thought they portrayed Kaysar to be a strong player. I mean he did turn the house on its head with his nominations.

Well, I think they made Ivette a villian with some people...

her making fun of Mike's walk and calling Kaysar disrespectful towards women...it made the difference...

CBS cannot show that she called kaysar a sand....you know...

Guest DraftKing

They could've shown when Ivette called Kaysar a "camel jockey". Regardless, I still think she's received the kid glove treatment. Hopefully, once she goes up on the block (and likely flips out as a result), we'll see more of the Evil Ivette emerge on TV.

My mother in law just pointed out to me that tomorrow's vote could be a tie, but then I remembered that it's 5 against 4 out of the people that are eligible to vote. I don't have the feeds and I'm reading the updates as fast as they can put them out here, but how is everyone going to vote? Do you think that it will be a unanimous (sp) vote to evict Eric? Is Eric telling everyone to save Maggie and not himself?

dont know how the vote will go. but one thing i am certain is eric going home

Guest sara-is-hot

I loved the chess game. That was awesome. The first 2 episodes sucked but since then its gotten pretty good

Guest DraftKing

It appears likely that it'll be 5-4, along party lines. Kaysar can't vote as HOH; Eric and Maggie can't vote, either.

5 to evict Eric (Sovereign Six): Janelle, James, Sarah, Howie, Rachel

4 to evict Maggie (Lemming Alliance): Ivette, Beau, April, Jennifer

Eric has already resigned himself to being evicted and has taken on a coach-like role in talking up the Lemming Alliance on how they need to win the HOH competition.

It's always possible that an 11th hour Rachel swerve could happen, but I doubt it. Jenn could be a swing vote the other way, since she is beginning to move toward the middle, though I doubt she'll do that to draw attention to herself. But with Eric gone, the morale in the Lemming Alliance will take a major hit, especially if one of the eligible Sovereign Six members wins HOH on Thursday.

After watching the show.... I'm still shaking my head.

Who ARE these people editing what goes on in the house ?

CBS needs to explain themselves to the 'live feed' viewers after this one !

Guest BabiGirl
I really thought CBS showed Eric to be a complete victim that was just defending himself because James really screwed him,, i am not really into James ,, i think he is sneaky,, but Eric or the situation is not really being showed on TV the way is really is going down,, maybe it is just me, also what about Ivette and April being complete idiots and crying and April saying a hundred times i am leaving, they will not let me,,dont BB have a panic button they can hit? Kayser even looked bad i thought,, i really wish they showed him to be the strong player i think he is,, just venting, this is how i saw it tonight

Eric felt sorry for himself and HE made himself out to be the victim. Saying that Kay had put him up on the block and they had made an agreement when Eric had pretty much stabbed Kay (and everyone else) in the back. And James isn't the one that screwed up at all. They had discussed this with quite a few in the house and they had agreed upon it, I think it was Janelle, Kaysar, Howie, James, Rachel, and Jennifer (there were 6) and they are the final 6 that they want to be in the house. So Eric isn't the victim here, he is making himself out to be the victim and now Ivette is trying to do the same saying she doesn't think she can make it if Eric (her best friend) isn't in the house.

I wonder if I, B, A and J will vote for Maggie (if they think they're the only 4 non-Eric votes).... so they can tell Maggie later on.....'Hey, I voted to keep you on, remember ?'

Guest Katarina

Yes, I was surprised about that too. What about the people who don't have the feeds and go by the show. They don't seem to be showing things that need to be shown. A lot is always missing.

I know they only have an hour to put all this in, but I'm sure they could do a better job than what they've done.

babigirl, I did hear Ivette say that Eric is her best friend tonight. What is up with that???

Seems very odd....

I don't think she means best friend .. just closest friend she's made in the house.

I am probably reading way too much into the subtlties here .. but it does seem like to me that they are sorta replaying the sterotypes of 911 .. Firefighters = heros -- all arab/muslims == shady terrorist types not to be trusted.

It just seems like they try to paint Kaysar out to be extremely dishonest, deceitful, arrogant, and shady .. where as poor innocent cappy was blindsided, and lied to by the corrupt Iraqi .. and James.

Mostly it just bothers me .. because they don't show Kaysar the way that he really is a lot of the times on the feeds .. normally he is incredibly, kind -- patient with people who are constantly whinning, lying, backstabbing .. (do I need to mention the crying april has done to him about 'morals'?), intensely intelligent .. and funny.

I know I am a bit biased .. but I love Kaysar. And I am so annoyed with them portraying him in a negative life. They have litteraly HOURS and HOURS of footage. Why are they trying to pick the stuff that makes him look bad and trying the few things that make eric look like a decent guy?

They totally twisted why Eric came up to Kaysar after noms were announced and offered to play for Veto .. he was trying to play veto to get maggy off .. to screw james.

Sigh

icon_rolleyes.gif

I made myself not go onto Mortys for a few days so I could watch this episode and not know what happens, and I must say this was a great episode! GO JAMES!!!!!!!!! I knew he would get POV, and sure enough he did. We had a Big Brother party at my palce to root on James, and we went wild when he won. I can only imagine what else will happen in the next few weeks! 8)

Yeah but had Micheal or Janelle won POV Kaysar would have been up there Eric said that.

Yep that was his plan b. Of course I am sure since Eric didn't promise on his kids life that its ok if had done so.

Guest BabiGirl
Well everyone will probably jump all over me when I say this but what a backstabber Kaysar has turned out to be. He gives Eric his word that he won't put him up this week and turns back on it. Well I guess he just isn't a man of his word huh? At least when Eric said he wouldn't put Kaysar up he didn't. Like Eric said it may come back to bite them. We already know that Yvette, Beau, April and Jennifer will not vote for Eric so it will be interesting to see if one of them can swing the Rachel and Howie vote back. After all they only have to point out the lies that James has been telling and the fact that Kaysar went back on his word. Who would trust a deal with those two.

While I agree with you that Kaysar shouldn't have put Eric on the block like he did. Eric is the one that, he had to put someone else on the block the most and Eric has stabbed so many people in the back and this is not a game for deals. Who is to say that Eric hasn't made that deal with all of them? Then everyone would have broken their word and Eric would have cast them all in the same light that he is casting Kaysar in right now. You do have to admit that Eric is the one that deserves to be there the most right now. He tried to start a fight with Michael because he "heard" by listening through the door that Michael was talking about his family. Then he says that he heard it through the grapevine (not in those words neccesarily). So there is a lie and he just keeps on lying. So not only does he keep lying and stabbing people in the back. He goes and tells Michael, I am sorry, you know I wouldn't have it you. When Michael knows no such thing, and pretty much kisses Michaels butt. Then he goes around acting like he is everyone's best friend until someone does something he doesn't like to him and then he declared revenge and it poor Eric, don't we feel sorry for Eric. And Ivette feels sorry for herself!!

Yeah but had Micheal or Janelle won POV Kaysar would have been up there Eric said that.

Yep that was his plan b. Of course I am sure since Eric didn't promise on his kids life that its ok if had done so.

Of course Its kinda of like the pinky promise last year. Its okay for one but not the other

Guest BabiGirl

Of course Its kinda of like the pinky promise last year. Its okay for one but not the other

Yeah that statement that he made about he promised on his kids life kinda surpised me and all, with him being the "family man" and all. It stands by that family doesn't he?

It is a shame what was shown on tv tonight. Who would believe the nastiness and dynamics that have occured in the house this week by seeing only the slanted 1 hour edited show tonight? I can truely understand how Eric has so many defenders if all they see is what CBS aired tonight. The show that aired tonight is not the entire story and definately was biased to favor Eric and Ivette. Such a shame..CBS has done it again.... they lost their credibility. Thank goodness I have live feeds and have seen first hand The True Eric.

Guest BabiGirl
It is a shame what was shown on tv tonight. Who would believe the nastiness and dynamics that have occured in the house this week by seeing only the slanted 1 hour edited show tonight? I can truely understand how Eric has so many defenders if all they see is what CBS aired tonight. The show that aired tonight is not the entire story and definately was biased to favor Eric and Ivette. Such a shame..CBS has done it again.... they lost  their credibility. Thank goodness I have live feeds and have seen first hand The True Eric.

I've seen the true Eric and beleive it or not, I do not have the live feed but I still saw the true Eric on the live show tonight.

I wonder if I, B, A and J will vote for Maggie (if they think they're the only 4 non-Eric votes).... so they can tell Maggie later on.....'Hey, I voted to keep you on, remember ?'

Or, at the very least, to freak people out like James and Eric did w/ the Kayser vote