Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

If you care, great, if not, great too. But you know I have to speak my mind :)

Ok, first off, I want to go back 24 hours. Eric, Ivette and the sheep were making such a stink about how they were going to get up and walk out of the room on the live show if Michael started going off at all. I for one was hoping that BB would let Michael have a little bit of time to address them all, and that BB would instruct the flock that they had to stay for it and keep quiet. I mean, come on, Michael has had to listen to their BS all week and he had to take it, they should have to as well. But I was disappointed in a way. Michael was obviously told not to go off (hmmm, going off is good for ratings in some respects, but not on the Live show?) Seems like a double standard to me.

Ok, now onto the live show. I thought it was a very obvious ploy by CBS to use the first 15 minutes to hint that Janelle was the one that was going to go when we all knew that it was Michael. It was obvious when they weren't showing any of the votes, just the discussions of each one. Cheap ploy, they could have done away with that and let Michael have some say like they did for Eric (although he was HOH)

I think Michael restrained himself and came off as the gentleman that he is. You could see that he was seething underneath, but he handled himself as well as he could under the circumstances.

I was disgusted with the whole thing about Eric being shown as this standup guy both in clips and his HOH 1 on 1. I really think they should have interjected scenes of the crap he talked immediately after those conversations, to show what a bald faced liar he is. Oh and remember, in his preinterview, he thought the previous HG's who were firefighters did not give a positive image of FF's, so he was there to show that side. Laugh. I would rather have Jase come if my house was on fire.

I always love the updates on past HG's and was glad to see that Holly still makes me gag, Jase realized that he is not all that and went back to Decatur. Nakomis was obvioulsy not interested in Michael, which made me strangely happy. Drew and Diane just made me laugh, and long for the days when I could watch cutie Drew in his swimtrunks all day while I was at work. :) And then the vomit twins came on and I used that time to take a bathroom break. Just like the sound of trickling water makes me have to pee, seeing the Double-shit twins, makes me have to take a dump.

As for the walkout, Ivette, Eric and whoever else who stayed back, definately showed their "True Face" as Marcellus would say. They just keep proving they are disgusting humans and I hope they understand that when they get out and watch themselves.

I got the feeling when Julie was interviewing Michael that he would rather be anywhere else than having to talk to her, but hendled himself with dignity and he looked really good tonight!

Was sooo happy that Kaysar won the HOH (and I got every question right :) ) And the best was when the camera panned everyone, Eric and Ivette looked so scared. I LOVED that. It's nice to see the flock getting someting back for all they have done.

I took a break from BB land to watch some other stuff and then logged onto the feeds while typing this and all I see are April and Beau trying to climb up Kaysars ass and lying through their teeth. I am assuming that this has been happening all evening. It is highly amusing. But, Mike said Kaysar was smart. This will be the test. My hubby says he is not playing smart. We fight all the time about it. So, this is his moment to shine. He needs to not let them get into his head and go with what he knows. He HAS to put up Ivette, and either Eric or April. And then use whichever he doesn't as a backup for POV. He needs to leave James, Sarah, Howie, Janelle alone. But, he HAS to get rid of one of the main Sheep or their leader. He HAS too.

Ok, this has gotten too long hehheh, so I will stop and post on other threads.

Dep

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that he should put up Ivette but I think he should put up maggie also. I know that he won't put up Eric but if he puts up Eric's two biggest supporters it will make an already bad week for Eric one thousands times worse and will have the added benefit of really seeing the sheep slit each other throats. Mwah haha

Guest CHRIS1227

God those twins are ugly arent they? I mean, 1 is bad enough, but two just make you want to puke. I HATED them last year. They just couldnt understand why they were such a target, even though they had an inseperable alliance.

I agree. Eric wouldnt go, so putting him up would be a waste. You would get at least 6 votes to keep Eric. However, you could convince Rachel and James and Sarah and Howie to vote Ivette or Maggie off. Put them up and fight for your life for the Veto.

Besides Kay seems like the type of guy who would stick to his promise to Eric not to put him up and I think he is smart enought to realize that putting Eric up would be a lose-lose situation for him. The sheep would never vote to evict him and that would give the sheep ammo to put Kay on the block next week. So Kay's best bet is to weaken the leader.

I must say that I turned off the show when Eric was blathering to Julie. I just could take listening to him be all sanctimious, so I switched the channel to a commercial until he was done. Iknow I am baaaaaad.

Shock, baby, I am disapointed. I thouroughly agree that Mike making a joke about Erics grandparents however they died is wrong, but ya know what? He had the good sense to self edit. That cannot be said for ANYONE else in the house. That shows some class on Michales part. He could have easily used that and not gave a damn about being on TV, but he thought before he acted. Unlike Eric and the Sheep. They were willing to slander Mike in anyway possible, and alot of it made it to the shows. Do you agree that since you said that Eric should punch Mike at the wrap party, that Eric and ALL the sheep including Whorette should apologize to Mike?

Please, we all have experienced sick jokes. I remember when the shuttle exploded and within hours there were jokes about it. Were they funny? yes and no (being honest here). Were they in good taste? Definately not. But it is a proven medical fact that people use humor, appropriate or not, to deal with stress. I am totally against any humor regarding the Holocaust or it's victims. But you and others are assuming that Erics grandparents died in the camps. No one has heard that on the feeds. So everyone is going on second hand info. Kinda like Eric? I would definately back anyone bashing Michael if he had actually said that to Eric and Eric's Grandparents had actually died in the Holocaust. But A) we don't have any confirmation and B) Michael restrained himnself and didn;t sink that low. He was cornered and angry and so many hateful things had been said about him that I don;t blame him for sinking low, but at least he didn;t act low.

I know I have fantasized and joked about some pretty dark things, and many inappropriate, but that doesn't make me a bad person, it makes me human. If you can say you have never told or laughed at a racist, sensetive, unpopular joke, you are lying.

In the words of of the cast of Broadways Avenue Q:

Everybodys a little bit racist, sometimes.

Hard to admit, but true and not a crime.

Dep

(Dammit Shock, we were in tune last night)

Guest Shockalot

Well I dont disagree that much with you either Dep.

Im just saying that its not really self-editing when you tell someone what you were going to edit out.

I mean.. he is snickering and saying "Guess what .. haha.. I was going to say 'How your grandparents die?' but I wont say that because its so cruel hah."

Well dude.. you JUST DID!

Can you imagine me posting an explicit pic of Teenanaldonkeyfuck.jpg and then saying to you guys "Ha.. this was gonna be my avatar but man.. its so wrong I wont use it as my avatar so I wont .. ha.. I wont do that to Ranster".

The guy just gave me the creeps with his space-invading and real sicky petty little cruel comments to people.

I was hoping he would stay if only to harrass the living daylights out of Eric and get Cappy DQed.

Can we at least agree that would be awesome Dep?

I was confused on this only because in the DR Kayser was almost in tears and said in so many words this was the hardest thing he would ever do and I know he was really close to Mike but not with Janelle so I was confused on who voted for janelle

I was confused on this only because in the DR Kayser was almost in tears and said in so many words this was the hardest thing he would ever do and I know he was really close to Mike but not with Janelle so I was confused on who voted for janelle

i think bb ask him something else and he broke down. they edit it to seem like he wasnt gonna vote for mike

Julie said that there was going to be a twist last night. I don't remember anything shocking about last night. Was she talking about the twist being on Saturday when she tells everyone about the secret twist? So was she saying that ummmm :( I'm confused.

Guest mom2jo

Hi Everyone. Power went out so my vcr didn't record the live show! :evil:

Does anyone know where I can see it online or download it?

Thanks!

Guest citywoman

person they are playing with and what the money amounts are and we already know that.

Did anyone notice that when Julie mentioned the million dollar amount for the winner that Michael was not surprised.?

till ticks me off about them not saying anything about the safe.

They are really messing up things not telling us what we see and how it comes out ,just picking what they want that is all crap we already know.

Guest Spanky
jennifer was listening at the dorr to Michale and Janells convo, and heard what Michael sid about the whole grandparents thing. Erics family did die in a concentration camp.

This just proves what a bottom feeder that Michael has turned out to be.

Are you guys sure that you heard that Eric's grandparents died in a concentration camp.?

I was so excited last night when Micheal was kicked out you should have seen me rofl. I was yelling YEAH WOO HOO. :) 9 to 1? :) I know who didn't pick mikey to leave. Kayzar duh hehehe.. KAYZAR WON HOH YES! :) Okay Kayzar now pick Eric and Ivette to the chopping block and then have everyone pick Eric to leave.. :) Come on do it for Mikey.. :) When they were doing the competition for HOH and one of the questions was asked who would give out flowers to a woman on a first date I'm thinking Kayzar.. I had a feeling it would be him.. :) I like Kayzar so far.. Julie Chen says that next week people will find out who is the pairs? oh no! that's not good that means that everyone is going to pick pairs off one by one.. ack! Micheal and Janelle are so hot together. Great chemistry. Wonder if they are going to work out.

When they showed the people from last year.. I was always wondering what happened between Jase and Holly.. Wait let me get this straight, They broke up because she didn't like country music? Huh?!!?! Ooookaaaayy..

Actually they are only going to be told that everyone came into the house with a pair but then most already have this figured out the challenging delema will be after Julie tells them about the million dollars for if a pair make it to the end. (this is just my take but I think the winner no matter what will get the million as BB last secret of the summer).

Ryde, the only thing I can think of as a twist revealed last night was the million dollar prize for the winner announcement to Mike. But, Julie did say a BIG twist would be revealed next week that would rcok the house.

It seems to me that if they reveal to the remaining HGs the million dollar prize it will make an unfair advantage to the remaining pairs and be unfair to the evicted pairs. Once the million dollars is revealed, I guarentee the pairs strategy will change... so to make it even and fair they ALL should know whats at stake when playing, but the only way for this to happen is for the evictees to return.

I wonder if ..... maybe they will return and begain playing as a team and evicted as a team henceforth? Just thinking..hmmmm

Ok, just my two cents, and maybe I am repeating, but I gotta say it.

For one, we have NO idea how Eric's grandparents died! This is all speculation. Heck, we don't even know if they are dead at all!

All of a sudden, everyone starts assuming that they were killed in the holocaust!!!??? I for one never heard ANYTHING from the house even remotely close to that. And somehow, I have a feeling, with as big of an attention whore Eric is, if something like that did happen to his G. parents, he would make sure everyone in the house and feeds knew it. JMO

Ok, and most importantly, Eric had NO IDEA what the heck Michael said, and he still doesn't!!! Last night on the show he said that Michael was talking about his parents.? So, it doesn't really matter what Michael said in the GR or what the heck he was talking about, because Eric has know freakin' idea. He was looking for an excuse to get pissed of at Michael, and go for him. This is crazy! And for the record, Michael wasn't talking about his family. He was saying that maybe he should say this to Eric. He decided against it, right? He said it would hurt Eric to say it to him! Then he said he couldn't do it, because it would be too mean. Do you know what I am saying? So, in his mind, he didn't do anything to hurt Eric, because he didn't say it TO him. Anyways, I'm getting redundant.

But keep this in mind. Eric still has no idea what Michael even said, or who it was about, so it's a moot point. icon_rolleyes.gif

Guest daisy

On the synopsis it says James is giving Kaysar his word that Sarah is not is partner. Next week Kaysar will find out what a liar James is! I hope Kaysar puts up Eric and Sarah. James will rally his troops to give her the edge. Or he could want her out. They sure argue a lot. I just hope he puts up Eric. He is a freak and I feel bad for the firefighters who have to put up with him.

Guest princessmean1
Actually they are only going to be told that everyone came into the house with a pair but then most already have this figured out the challenging delema will be after Julie tells them about the million dollars for if a pair make it to the end. (this is just my take but I think the winner no matter what will get the million as BB last secret of the summer).

Hmmm that would be a great twist if that happens. guess we will have to see.. :)

they better hurry up with these great twists!! Its getting boring!!

Adore you're right!!! Even Julie reminded him when she said "You didn't hear anything first hand right?" And Eric answered "No no I didn't"... Julie stopped him from saying that Mike said anything about his parents like he knew what was said...

I would sorta like to see and hear what Michael has to say when someone plays back the clip for since he has forgotten even saying anything.

Well, that's easy. Michael was saying that in private to Janelle, and it was just one of those things that came out of his mouth without thinking about it. In his mind, he never said it to anyone. He has no idea where Eric is getting it that he said something about his family. Because he doesn't know that Rachael was listening at the door. So, he honestly has no idea what Eric is talking about when he says Michael was talking about his family. No one has told him that someone was spying on his private convo. Ok, repeating myself again......ugh....