Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

Guest aaaaaacarter

ok, cool, then I have not missed much.. I gotta remember the days it comes on and make sure I am home

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MyDVRisSET

Julie talks abot eviction on thursday and says "this is a night where anything is possible" Is there something to this if veto wasnt used? What else can happen other then one of the to nominated being evicted?

In CBS terms, it could mean "anything can happen" = Michael OR Janelle could be evicted. I think it's a red herring to get people to tune in. I hope it isn't, I hope Michael can figure something out just to mess with the plan of the dictator....

Guest DraftKing

They've called off all future HOH competitions and ordained Eric as King of BB6. His crown and robe are on their way to the house.

Just kidding. Seriously though, I hope someone puts Eric up, and then calls him to task for bullying everyone else and abusing his HOH power. I had really hoped that Janelle would get POV, since that would've forced Eric to break his word to Kaysar (though his word is as good as oak, remember) and put Kaysar on the block.

Just a thought on tonight's rumoured (though probably nothing special) twist.

With two evictees gone, maybe Big Brother will pair up their secret partners into a new partnership which will be eligible to win the $1m if they make the final two.

Guest DallasKincaid

I have to say, I'm really sad about the departure of Mike. I think we are all holding on to some hope that some twist will prevent him from leaving.

I think Mike and Keysar are without question the brightest people in the house. It's really a shame what Eric and his posse of white trash have done to Mike and I'm sure Keysar is next on their list.

I know, I know..it's a game. I just am really bummed to see my favorite to win go so quickly.

Just my .03 cents.. :)

Ok I will say that Kayser seems very intelligent but Micheal??? He is the epitome of a typical frat boy at a beer bash. Swilling beer, oogling and fondling the girls and being a typical ass. What has he said since he has been in that house that was intelligent?

Ok I will say that Kayser seems very intelligent but Micheal??? He is the epitome of a typical frat boy at a beer bash. Swilling beer, oogling and fondling the girls and being a typical ass. What has he said since he has been in that house that was intelligent?

Actually I have to say that if you read Michaels Bio and look at his work as a graphic artist, you will see that he is very diverse and talented, and seems to be rather intelligent. I was thinking the same as you until I read his Bio and saw his work, I have a feeling that alot of his antics in the house was a strategy that back fired on him.

Here's his site if you want to check it out and form your own opinion

http://www.michaeldonnellan.com/

Guest Parkerzmummy

she always says that and nothing as usual,

i hate how they go for the ratings all the time

but then again, we fall for it everytime.

Guest princessmean1
i hope mike gets saved.. that's my hope :)

i bet.. the twist is, "eric.. you have been evicted from the big brother house by america's secret choice!"  :lol:

please grant our wish BB, please!

They always hype the eviction.

I no longer expect any big thing (waiting to have the first)

From something I saw, I am thinking that they are going to allow Mike to say some stuff, so there may be fireworks and that will be it.

SOMETHING twisty or exciting would be great... but I am not holding my breath due to the previous track records.

Guest citywoman

what ever is in the safe, they may let Mike open it without telling anyone, get evicted, leave go to the room with julie in it and show the card if there is one, that says "you get to come back later in the game if evicted". and no one knows but him and the audiance.

i heard something on house calls today about the british BB how they let the peopl on the block evict some one in the house that was thier twist, i can only hope that they'll do the same for us, but i fell like they will say eric is exempt because he was HoH and mike will be forced to get rid on ivette or april (also will be cool to have mike and eric in the house with eric not HoH)

julie's proably gonna do 'da twist' in between commercials

real twists: get a zillion commercials announcing their arrival date

arrival date=something like a new color bedspread in the HOH room

:roll:

Guest busterbrown

Could someone please explain the remark Michael made about Eric's grandparents which set the whole thing off on Tuesday's show? Is there any background on that? Bringing up his grandparents seemed kind of random...any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Guest metaldale

Eric said last night on the feeds what he heard Micheal said "was actually nothing more than hear-say and conjecture".

He seemed to be wondering if Mike actually said much but was still proud he stopped him from giving anyone else "the stink eye"

Guest kendie7

My impression is that he was just joking with Janelle that Cappy cries too much about things. His comment was "Oh How did your grandparents die?" or something to that effect. Basically saying something that could get Cappy to start crying about something. It was sort of blown out of proportion by Rachel because she wasn't even sure what was said. However that may have been a strategic move on her part?

Guest Shockalot

Well in fairness Michael was recounting how he almost wanted to say something about Erics Grandparents "How did they die?"

He didnt and told Janelle that would have been wayyyy too cruel so he stopped himself from going that low.

Well.. arent you actually making the comment when you told her about not making the comment?

Come on Michael.

Sorry, i caught that on the live-feeds and I really had no idea what it was from. Im pretty sure he was going to ask "how did your grandparents die again?' - so it must be based on something Eric told them before?'

For some reason I assumed they died in a fire (hence the hurtful joke)

I really hope it wasnt in a concentration camp - that makes it even worse a 'joke'.

I gotta say something - Im in NO way defending Cappys retaliation but Im saying that Michael is a real dirtbag with that stuff.

You simply dont make jokes about deceased family like that.

First of all Michael was talking to Janelle in a room with no one else around. He didn't know that Rachel had her hear to the door. What he said was in private - took it back immediately - said that was cruel. Rachel only told Eric that Mike was talking about his family - and didn't go into details - I am sure Eric was thinking Mike was talking bad about his wife or kids. Eric went way overboard! I think Eric should go!!

I think it might have had something to do with the fact that Eric's Jewish...

To spell it out ... for those still wondering .. I think Michael was implying that Eric's grandparents might have died in the Holocaust .. which is why he immediately said afterwards that it was so wrong .. that he shouldn't have said it.