Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confused? No outside news updates right? How does that work then? I bet it monitored for them. But nice luxury for HoH tho!!! One week or however long it is to talk to friends and family. Cooliness!

Hubby just said maybe it's for games, but I told him, why didn't they just give them a playstation then??? But it's a thought. ??? (oh and or to control things in the house)

Guest Pranayama

At 39 min into the show there is a better picture of the computer screen, keyboard and mouse than that captured above. I am sure that BB restricts the internet sites. They probably only have access to the one site or maybe they just have Word and no internet access because someone has to edit the blogs.

Yes, I did watch the show before checking into Morty's!! LOL :lol: Hard to have an opinion on the houseguests after only one show. But yes, they do all seem to be the same type of person this year......under 30, built and beautiful. Hopefully they will loosen up and show their real personalities soon.......and hopefully Howie's will change for the better.....he is the only one who is annoying me right now, but that usually means I will like them later. So who knows what will happen?

I think they should have had at two people over 40 in there. Not everyone is 22 and pretty or a hunk. :( Howie needs to go now. He is already on my nerves. Don't know how much of that is for the show or if he is that irritating in real life.

Guest Pranayama

Happygirl, I second your emotion! Eric and Howie need to go! They are such pigs. I cannot believe some people think they are cute when their personality's seem so yucky. (At least that is what BB is portraying to us.)

How did we see all those scenes of what is to come this season on Thursdays end-of-episode promo? Rachel discovering the room, Howie screaming at Beau...etc. Wouldn't that have to of already happened for them to show it?

They had that footage from the week they were in the house that we didn't see it ib feeds .. I have a feeling it will be in tuesdays's show ..

Wow! Good question..... could all of that had happened before feeds were on? Ok, that was strange. I mean where DID they get that footage!!?!?!?!

~FinFer~

the hg's were in the house several days before the show aired... many of us saw glimpes of them walking past the fish tank with name tags on...

thats how they got the diary room talks into the first show as well, and how they can show us previews of whats to come...

bb would have nothing to show us if they didnt get into the house before the first show, so im glad they do it that way!!

~jazzy~

There has never been more than one live show a week... Thrusday's... Nothing has changed about the show... It's the same as it always has been... They go in the house 7 to 10 day's early... This year it wasn't that long it was more like 4 days... They went in on the 3rd the show started the 7th...

Guest chola

i think that it is bull s hit on how they showed so much on that episode. i think they have been in the house for 2 weeks.

They have even said on the live feeds they came in on the 3rd... They have talked about how long they have been in there... They have said it's only been a week but it seems so much longer... They haven't been in the house 2 weeks...

Yes BBChic... I don't know why they think it's Tuesday... Well, I kinda do... They don't think they are going to let Rachel have HoH for almost two weeks...