July 29th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jillio

Interviewer heard asking Maggie how the speech went to nominees.

M: In my speech I tried to be honest.... feed gone.

Ivette totally balling again.

James and April in backyard and James is dogging Kaysar saying he (K) is the mastermind. He is a smart player.

A: If you stay will you put me up?

J: No, I already know who I am putting up.

They are cleaning up and being so loud in the microphone!!

Guest Blhuebutterfly

Jenn April Beau on matt, Jenn asked April do you want to go with the majority and vote, *Maggie, Me Eric and Beau all say James. Does she realize Eric is gone???

Ivette still crying to JAmes .....

Cam 1 & 2 on Ivette laying on bed, no longer crying.

Cam 3 & 4 on empty LR.

We can hear the HG's in the background.

"In my speech to the nominees, I tried to be as honest as possible without adding too much ____ ? to the nominees" - Maggie heard in DR talking to BB.

Ivette starts crying again.

Cam 1 & 2, April and James outside on patio. James says he knows who he will put up when he's HOH. April asks who and he says he can't tell her, that she's the person that said she couldn't keep a secret. He says it would be people no one would expect.

James asked BB for a recycling bin.

April says she is miserble because she is so full.

April and Jen-

April: I think K needs to go, do you?

Jen: Of course he can go next week. I think James needs to go now. There's no consistency with him and you can't trust inconsistency. He says he loves Sarah then he says he'd drop her in an instant in this game. He keeps switching sides.

April: Yea, but Kaysar is so worthless.

Jen: and you don't think James is? In our group, they are only thinking about who would put them up next week whether then who would be better to get rid of. I mean, I'll go with whoever Maggie wants. Kaysar isn't strong in competitions and James is. James could win veto for the third week in a row.

April: We just need to get Sarah on our side.

Jen: James and Sarah are trying to do dishes to prove a point. James totally has Sarah under his finger. He's so manipulative. He's tried to manipulate me from day 1.

Beau joins them and he and April agree to share a cig.

Beau says James keeps staring at him.

Jen: So what do you think about James? If you want to go with the majority, Maggie, me, ?, and Beau all think James.

Cam switches to Ivette and James. James is comforting Ivette. BB: Ivette, please don't obstruct your microphone. James makes sure Ivette will watch out for Sarah if he leaves the house. James says he's going to try his best to win the veto and take himself off. Then Kaysar can put Jan up. It's hard to understand James and Ivette.

Guest Jillio

J: Maggie and I have a professional connection but I can't tell you about it

I: I know you can't I will find out later (what??)

J: Still saying Howie and Rachel are throwing competitions.

I: I perfectly know that. I know everything.

Guest Jillio

April: OMG there is alcohol!

Rachel: I don't drink.

April: There is wine! 2 bottles of wine.

April: Sarah you want Miller Lite or Bud Light?

Sarah: I want wine.

Woman's voice: Beau how do you make Sangria?

lol

Ivette says she is a good judge of character. She says she hasn't seen Kaysar pray since all this (since he got HOH?)

James: There's no way Howie is as goofy as she is. There's no way Rachel is as nice as she is. It's all an act. If I'm HOH I'll put them up. If Jan gets POV and takes Kaysar off then I'm going home and the evil people win.

James says Ivette can talk to him if she needs to.

April: There's beer in here and there's alcohol! Ahh!! I found something. Did I contribute something?

James: That doesn't count.

Howie: We had a nice family dinner.

April: Sarah, you want Miller or Bud light?

Sarah: Uh, I think I'll have wine.

Someone asks Beau how to make Sangria.

Rachel thanks Sarah and Jan for doing the dishes. She thanks James for doing the first round of dishes and Howie for wiping down the counters.

James: Why don't we not use the wine glasses since we always seem to break those.

Howie: Last time you got drunk Beau, all hell broke loose.

Jan insists on drinking out of a wine glass.

James to Kaysar outside:

James asking Kaysar if he noticed the order of how the keys were pulled out. The last key all you could see is J A. . .

James: Kaysar, if you and Jan don't win veto you f'ing suck.

Jan joins them.

James: I think you 2 are expected to win the veto tomorrow. Then Kaysar is taken off and Maggie puts Sarah up. Then I go home. I hurt Maggie emotionally and now she's coming at me. . . Howie's throwing every contest. He made a point at how he can be no good at anything and keep moving on. Did you see have Rachel launched that ball? Both she and Howie stayed up on that surfboard. She tore threw that rope contest. Rachel was in the kitchen tonight talking Eric this and Eric that. She's playing both sides. I'd be worried about their vote. There's an 80% chance that one of us is going home (either Kaysay or James). If it comes down to a tie it's up to Maggie. As long as I have Sarah I have a weakness. If Sarah is put up against James, then James will go to Ivette and get her to vote to evict Sarah. Maggie has no one to compete with (in the POV comp). I think I'm a better strategizer/competitor than Sarah. I'd be a stronger player without her. James thinks Maggie is after him, wants vengeance.

Howie and Kaysar thinks Maggie is only thinking to put 2 of the stronger players up and be happy when one goes home. They don't think she' even thought about the veto comp.

James: If I do leave, know that you have Sarah's allegiance.

James thinks he can convince Ivette to vote to evict Sarah, if neccesary.

He says they need to wait until after the veto comp to have this coversation, yet everyone keeps talking.

They are making a cake for April.

James goes inside to spend time with Sarah. (Howie joined them earlier).

Howie: As soon as we get Maggie out of this house, they are sitting ducks.

Jan: But, didn't we want to get rid of James last week?

Howie: Till we brought him back.

Kaysar: Keep your options open.

Rachel joins them and says the cake is in the oven. (I heard a horn honking in the background).

Rachel goes back inside. Jan says if no one gets veto who do you think will go?

Kaysar: It's anyone's game.

Howie: How do you want to do it?

Jan: To keep Kaysar.

Kaysar: They are going to vote as a group. Maggie would be dumb not to get rid of me.

Howie: I wanted her out 3 days ago. Even Eric admitted she's the stronger player.

Someone says it's birthday time and they all go inside. Then they find out it will be about 5 more minutes.

BB: Sarah, please go to the DR.

Ivette: It's not ghetto bread, it's ghetto cake.

Ivette did something to April's face-put 31 or something on it. April is also wearing a foil crown. She is 31 years old today.

April: How sweet are ya'll?

Beau told April that Kaysar just came out of the closet to him. (It was a joke).

Howie won't take medication unless he's really miserable. This am he popped 2 Advil.

Ivette is naseaus. She says she's really sad. Howie said her eyes are really sexy - they are puffy and he likes them like that. She's sad that cappy is gone because she used to talk to him about life-life outside the house. Now that he's gone it's just "game on."

April says POV is tomorrow.

Ivette: If I ever get HOH him (Howie) and Janelle off. There's so many people I can't stand in this game.

Howie is trying to hook up and turn on the pool vac. The others are yelling directions out to him.

Janelle says "excuse me, come here" to April. April has to finish her cig.

Camera view of cake. On top of cake is 31 written with M&M's.

Ivette to april: if i ever get hoh, him (james?) and janelle. there's so many people i can't stand in this house anymore. there's honestly so many people i cant stand in this house. i was telling james cuz he's been after me all day and i said you know james you guys don't understand. aside from strategy, strategy, strategy i used to talk to eric all the time. april: noone can take his place either. not even me

ivette: now we are all close and now we will have conversations. it's just that first time of losing that first person

april: it's ok to be sad