Guest ranster627

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8:55

Kay/Howie getting ready for food comp

K: you wear the same thing every day, when you reach for clothes, there's nothing there... you just doubled your clothes, because of what BB has given us...

Howie taking some pills

K: you still have to tell me what that is for... I know you have Ghon/syph/hep... inflamation of the lungs?

H: there's a term for it... it's asthma, but... this kind of...

K: your lung passages get restricted... it allows the air flow

H: is that what it does?

K: I have no idea... if you stop taking it, you'll start wheezing?

H: no, not really... I've never had an attack... this is for an attack, this is for regular...

K: how will you know you are about to have an attack...

H: in lake Michigan... the cold water causes the lungs to contract...

K: I'm against taking medication

H: I'm against it, unless it works! Without this one for my thyriod, I would die... genetics, my mom... this medication regulates it

K: that one you have to take..

H: maybe forever, but who cares, there are worse problems out there...

Set seems like a knock-off of "Match Game"

Top row: Janelle, James, Ivette

Bottow row: Rachel, Beau, Jennifer

The HGs trying to match answers on the panel: Sarah, Kaysar, April, Howie

Each of the six play individually for a day of the week. The panel writes down an answer. Two members of the panel must match the other four contestant.

For the 7th day, one contestant will play for a bonus prize: "something you've been looking for"

FISH

Sixth matching round. Donna said, "My husband, the pastry chef, is getting a bit near-sighted. Last night he went outside and tried to _________ the dog."

Ivette said Bake. (2-2) They have food for Thursday. I can't believe they got this one.

HG are discussing how many seas there were... 12, no 4, no 7, etc

There is a cut to FISH for about 10 seconds

HG immediately discuss that there are 17 seas..

"We would have never guessed that!"

"Thanks BB" - beau

Guest dark_fairy

THEY OPENED THE FIRST SAFE

IT HAS A PB&J PASS IN IT The person that has this pass in a sandwhich will never have to eat PB&J again, I think that is what she was saying

OF COURSE NOW IT'S FISH!!!!!!!

They just opened the safe. It's filled with PB&J sandwiches. In one of the sandwiches there is a "PB&J Pass" that the recipient can use on themselves or on another player once a week for every week, exempting them from having just PB&J.

Guest Witness

All the HG pick a sandwich at the round table

They open them all together and the winner of the PB&J pass is....

Janelle!!!

Guest Huntergreen

11:35 AM BBTime

They got the first safe open (BB had to help them once by telling them there are 17 seas on the map and another time I am not sure what BB told them.) It contains a bunch of sandwhiches. BB tells them to all sit around the dining room table and each one picks a sandwhich. They open them and Janelle wins a PB&J pass. This enables her to eat food if they are ever on PB&J again. She also has the option to pass it to others if she does not want or need it for a week, then it always comes back to her before every food comp. So Janelle never has to eat PB&J again.