Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Discussion Thread

OMG how funny is it that Lance and Keri can't figure out that their clue in the bullet :animated_rotfl:

OMG how funny is it that Lance and Keri can't figure out that their clue in the bullet :animated_rotfl:

I love how messed up they are tonight. Good stuff. WTF did Zev and Justin pick the damn giraffe? Most awkward animal there. DOH!

^^^^ :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: I hope the older couple hurries up so they can beat Lance and Keri. Good grief, they are so annoying.

Oh thank goodness.... sorry to see Marcy and Ron go home.... but better them than Zev and Justin

Hope diaper boy goes home next week :animated_rotfl:

This is kinda on topic

in the previews they said some loses their passport - can you have 2 passports at the same time - like one for a backup ?

I dont have, nor ever did have a passport - I have no knowledge about them

nope you are only allowed one. When you have it replaced it is supposed to void the other one. and now that is all on computer but I am sure TAR can get it replaced fairly quickly

I just hope it's one of the sucky couples that loses their passports and not one of my faves (my faves = Zev & Justin, Sam & Dan, and the Globetrotters). I hope diaper boy is out next week too. I can't stand Keri either -- her voice just grates on my nerves!

BUMP!! I've never had one either (passport). Maybe someday I'll need one.

My passport is expired. Good to have one. It got me through faster when I took the Mexican Rivera Cruise. You don't have to have one but it puts you in the express line. The way the world is now I fell better having a passport. Ya never know...

I got my passport for cruising out of the country too. You don't need it to cruise but if you or your loved ones get ill and have to fly back to the US, you're in deep poo without a passport.

This is kinda on topic

in the previews they said some loses their passport - can you have 2 passports at the same time - like one for a backup ?

I dont have, nor ever did have a passport - I have no knowledge about them

My daughter and her husband travels a lot. They always leave photocopy's of everthing in case they lose something and that includes their passports and copies of their tickets. I assume passport can be quickly replaced if their are lost.

I need to get a passport.... we pretty much can't leave Canada now without one.... we want to take the kids to Disneyland one of these days.. so it would be a good idea to have one

My son and his girlfriend just returned from Quebec. They were about to cross into Canada somewhere at the NY/Canada border and discovered that he had taken his expired passport instead of his current one. The Canadian official asked them a bunch of questions and then told him that it was at the official's discretion whether to let them into Canada. Its nice to know that an official can exercise judgment like that. Coming back to the US they crossed into Vermont where the US official did the same.

As for whether one should have a passport at all- Yes! Get one. You never know when you might win a vacation to Mexico or Canada or anywhere. Its also definitive ID if you move to another state and try to get a new driver's license as a friend just found out. She moved from Florida to Illinois 4 years ago and got an Illinois license by showing her Florida one. And then she moved back to Florida a few months ago and the rules have changed. She couldn't use her Illinois license to get a Florida one. She needed a birth certificate or passport.

My son and his girlfriend just returned from Quebec. They were about to cross into Canada somewhere at the NY/Canada border and discovered that he had taken his expired passport instead of his current one. The Canadian official asked them a bunch of questions and then told him that it was at the official's discretion whether to let them into Canada. Its nice to know that an official can exercise judgment like that. Coming back to the US they crossed into Vermont where the US official did the same.

As for whether one should have a passport at all- Yes! Get one. You never know when you might win a vacation to Mexico or Canada or anywhere. Its also definitive ID if you move to another state and try to get a new driver's license as a friend just found out. She moved from Florida to Illinois 4 years ago and got an Illinois license by showing her Florida one. And then she moved back to Florida a few months ago and the rules have changed. She couldn't use her Illinois license to get a Florida one. She needed a birth certificate or passport.

In Missouri, they make us show our birth certificate now every time we freaking renew our license. SO annoying.