Welcome Casey to Morty's

Marty

Steve we've had past house guests before... James Rhine posted, Evel Dick, Howie Gordan, Marcellus, just to name a few... Still it's great when they are active posting and people can talk with them and ask things they want to know without having to hope it gets asked in an interview or on our radio show...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Casey!!! Welcome to Morty's!!! :party_smilie:

Now, go make me a sandwich! :smilielol:

Seriously though, loved you on the show and hated that you got voted out the way you did, but LOVED your exit!!! Best one EVER IMO!!!

Seriously though, loved you on the show and hated that you got voted out the way you did, but LOVED your exit!!! Best one EVER IMO!!!

I agree Reaper.

Steve we've had past house guests before... James Rhine posted, Evel Dick, Howie Gordan, Marcellus, just to name a few... Still it's great when they are active posting and people can talk with them and ask things they want to know without having to hope it gets asked in an interview or on our radio show...

Thanks Yana for updating me on past HG's. I knew I should have started posting sooner.

Like your new avatar although I fall asleep at night with visions of sugar plums and your old avater running thru my head!!!

Casey, got any more bananna stuff 4 sale? Where do I find it?

Also, watched Let's Make A Deal today and saw a contestant in a bananna outfit. Was that You?

that was not me.. though wouldn't it be fun to host let's make a deal!!!

um, www.maninabananasuit.com will be back up selling some shirts probably next week.. and I think I'm gonna' do a lil autograph thingy too.

sooooo, I go see some friends at ClearChannel yesterday.. well, A friend and some coworkers of his who wanted to meet me.. one of the girls goes "I mean, we're fans of the show, but we're not MORTY'S OR ANYTHING!!!"

i was like.. "i post there!" good stuff.

i have a lil song a bud did for the banana thing but I don't know how to upload it. argh.

that was not me.. though wouldn't it be fun to host let's make a deal!!!

um, www.maninabananasuit.com will be back up selling some shirts probably next week.. and I think I'm gonna' do a lil autograph thingy too.

sooooo, I go see some friends at ClearChannel yesterday.. well, A friend and some coworkers of his who wanted to meet me.. one of the girls goes "I mean, we're fans of the show, but we're not MORTY'S OR ANYTHING!!!"

i was like.. "i post there!" good stuff.

i have a lil song a bud did for the banana thing but I don't know how to upload it. argh.

Hopefully someone will know how to upload it for you.

Happy to hear there will be more shirts for sale.

I was all excited to post about how I am right now - wearing my banana shirt

but,

then I see this.....

I looked....no signature on mine :crybaby:

so Casey, could you mail me your autograph on a post it and I'll tape it to my shirt :P

attly.jpg

Where's my DAMN sandwich??? LOL ;)

Hey Casey, great idea on the shirts!!! I'll be getting one myself and prolly one for my girl... Hope they do well for ya, you deserve it!!!

By any chance, do you know or even care, if, Gnat has crawled back under the rock she came from??? Ahhh, who am I kidding, I don't really even care!!! Nevermind...

Best of luck to you in the future, and hopefully, we'll get to see you on Allstars 2 or even a guest hosting appearance next season... Later OTEV, LOL...

I was all excited to post about how I am right now - wearing my banana shirt

but,

then I see this.....

I looked....no signature on mine :crybaby:

so Casey, could you mail me your autograph on a post it and I'll tape it to my shirt :P

attly.jpg

Um, Joni, if you're wearing the shirt, you must be tiny, cuz I can't see ya!!! :animated_rotfl:

whatever you need joni.

I'm not parting with it now that I have it - maybe if I head to Tampa, I'll hit you up and bring it

and for those of you thinking of buying one - these are top notch quality shirts - they are thick and soooooooooo soft.

Not like when sometimes you buy a shirt online and you open it up and its a tissue paper shirt....its really nice.

Um, Joni, if you're wearing the shirt, you must be tiny, cuz I can't see ya!!! :animated_rotfl:

that was pretty funny

I'm not parting with it now that I have it - maybe if I head to Tampa, I'll hit you up and bring it

and for those of you thinking of buying one - these are top notch quality shirts - they are thick and soooooooooo soft.

Not like when sometimes you buy a shirt online and you open it up and its a tissue paper shirt....its really nice.

that was pretty funny

whatever you need joni.. pm me your addy i'll send you something..

i opened a youtube account for those who may have some time to kill today, LOL

http://www.youtube.com/minglemixx

Cool youtube videos Casey. I think you guys should go on the road!! Especially since your wife seems fine with both her men in Banana suits. :pleased: And here I though she would be in the background doing this. :rolleyes: She's all into it and everything! Have you though of making her a banana too? (You'd have to make her banana costume more femine though somehow)

Archived