Welcome Casey to Morty's

Marty

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Casey for coming here to post... Glad you came, and hope you stick around, I am happy to see people being really nice, I know if it were some of the others they might not be ;)...

Welcome to our hang out Casey! I hope you enjoy posting here. I got a big kick out of your humor and loved watching you during the evening hours. You really cracked me up on several occasions. I'm sure the other HG felt the same. Well, the other HG who had any sense which does exclude a few! :animated_rotfl:

Please keep us posted on future interviews. We'd love to keep up with you. :)

Hey Casey!Just wanted to say I thought you were hilarious, and LOVED how you had np telling ppl what was on your mind.

And I agree with steva11,if close enough to Nat,can you slap her one for us??

Thank you Casey for coming here to post... Glad you came, and hope you stick around, I am happy to see people being really nice, I know if it were some of the others they might not be ;)...

it's all good, yana.. everyone doesn't like everyone. xoxoxo

Casey, how's it going now that BB 11 is over? I hope you are getting a lot of offers, you definitely are talented.

Just wanted to know, after you left did you watch the feeds and see everything going on the house?

One other questions is Jessie as full of himself as he portrayed himself?

You were one of my favorites and was so disappointed that they got you out so early.

Casey, how's it going now that BB 11 is over? I hope you are getting a lot of offers, you definitely are talented.

Just wanted to know, after you left did you watch the feeds and see everything going on the house?

One other questions is Jessie as full of himself as he portrayed himself?

You were one of my favorites and was so disappointed that they got you out so early.

life is back to normal pretty much.. working. family.

didn't watch the feeds, did do a little BBAD.

yes, jessie loves jessie.

thanks for the kind words... :-)

Hey Casey, I got to be in the live audience when Jessie was evicted. It was a good show!

I hate that so many of my favorites kept leaving ..... until the Coup de dat (sp)

hi Casey! how exciting to have you here. we have a lot of imposters come from time to time.

maybe in the near future there will be an allstars consisting of unitards and costumes: you in a banana, captain unitard, possibly even michelle in her pig suit, sheila in her red unitard (no jen of course). i can only dream though. However, would you be interested in all stars if given the opportunity (not necessarily a costume only one)?

well anyway, i really enjoyed you on BB11 and think you were the first old dude people forgot was old. and you might be an all time favorite of mine now that you've become a member at Morty's - even though I was rooting for you to stay way before you joined here. :)

oh two quick questions - who was your favorite all time BB player? and who are you closest to now from BB11?

Thanks!!

thanks joni.. i come from a pretty funny family, was always a class clown (though a clown with a 3.9)..

standup looks hard, LOL. I've considered it, but I personally find it easier when there's people to play off of. (the original casting call they had us in groups, i was ecstatic). i DO consider it from time to time. you guys, unless you teach, have no idea what crazy stuff happens at a school every day. .

i'm thinking about looking for an improv troupe though, just for giggles.. AND to see if I could really do it.

starry, i would do it again.

fave player? I thought evel dick was entertaining, though his methods were hard to watch sometimes. i liked kaysar.

i think i had a crush on janelle, LOL. dan.. i liked marvin, i think we're similar in many ways..

Casey, good to see you coming in here. We have to get you back in the house for another season, if you would be willing to go through that all again.

Let us know if you hear that they are puttting a All Star Season.

I know it must be good to be home with your family again. Stay as cool as you are. :animated_wave:

I have to say that I have never known of anyone coming here saying they were a past houseguest that wasn't, I know some that came here and didn't let you all know they were here... It's always great to have past houseguests though...

I have watched BB since day one. Been reading Morty's recaps for years. This is my second year posting on this board and Casey coming here surprised me. Never thought they would "desend" to our level and say hi. THANK YOU CASEY.

As I said in an earlier post talking to Casey makes me feel like I'm that much closer to Natalie..........(so I can slap her) :boxing:

Archived