Welcome Casey to Morty's

Marty

Thank you so much for the interview. If you need any help with anything just ask. pigtails.gif

A lot of the BB threads have been archived but they are still there for viewing.

* Edit to add I am not MAD MARTY the one that did the interview. I am a girl Marty. LOL

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Casey... you rock banana man!!! Thanks for giving us a couple weeks of entertainment on BB, being so kewl about the Banana Suit and doing the radio interview!!! :party_smilie:

Here's our BB11 archive link: http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=106 We break down each week of BB by house guest name and then there's tons of other threads for you to peruse as you want. :D

You'll also notice that I move threads with no activity after a few days to the archive forum. And, I'll move a thread out of archive if it starts getting activity again back to the main BB forum. Like yours... :)

Welcome Casey and thank you for the great interview and all the good times you gave us during BB. Loved you!

Hi Casey, loved having you on the show and wish you could have stayed longer.

I loved how you interacted with the HG's, especially Jordan in the very beginning.

And one of my favorite things you did for the HG's was getting everyone a margarita party.

Hi Casey, loved having you on the show and wish you could have stayed longer.

I loved how you interacted with the HG's, especially Jordan in the very beginning.

And one of my favorite things you did for the HG's was getting everyone a margarita party.

are you being sarcastic? LOL

Absolutey not. I thought it was great for you to think about getting the margarita party for the others, even though it didn't turn out favorable for you in the end. I liked that you thought about everyone and not just yourself. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Well, I'm sure what to do here.....

I LOVED Casey, wanted him to win right out of the gate, missed him when he left.

But the cautious side of me wonders if this is someone goofing on us.....

So if this ISN"T really Casey - nice burn

and if it IS read line 2 again

Well, I'm sure what to do here.....

I LOVED Casey, wanted him to win right out of the gate, missed him when he left.

But the cautious side of me wonders if this is someone goofing on us.....

So if this ISN"T really Casey - nice burn

and if it IS read line 2 again

Joni Joni Joni ~ you have to start trusting a little more. :rolleyes:

So since you are both from Florida you might be neighboors. You can take him over some banana bread or something. 2lcwc50.jpg

Joni Joni Joni ~ you have to start trusting a little more. :rolleyes:

So since you are both from Florida you might be neighboors. You can take him over some banana bread or something. 2lcwc50.jpg

Hi Marty, have we met ?!

You know me and that trusting thing - I only starting trusting you when you sent that vial of blood for me to DNA - LOL

He actually isn't that far from me

Banana Bread, thats another favorite - right up there with Pumpkin....

who knew that those dancing banana would ever turn out to be so useful ?

Good thing it wasnt a pickle suit

hey Casey! Enjoyed watching you this season! Sorry you got stuck in the middle of the house war and got voted out so soon!

Archived