Radio show name

Yana

I talked to the station manager today, he has no problem with making us an official show in the lineup. Right now it's set for noon-1PM CST on Saturday. Most times sports (when happening) starts at 1PM, but if it starts earlier we would get bumped. So Yana, guess what! You're now a radio star!!!

AAAWWW Zuzu... That's really nice of you to say...

Would anyone like to be our guest to talk with Ronnie Saturday? All I ask is that you aren't too mean to him... I'm not saying don't ask hard hitting questions, we will be doing that, but just do so in a polite manner...

AAAWWW Zuzu... That's really nice of you to say...

Would anyone like to be our guest to talk with Ronnie Saturday? All I ask is that you aren't too mean to him... I'm not saying don't ask hard hitting questions, we will be doing that, but just do so in a polite manner...

LOL, I'd rather ask question of the fish. I'll listen but can't stomach the guy.

Elle, I'm a WOW widow. If you got some questions I'm sure my hubby could help ya out. :lol:

Marty & Morty's Midday Madness or Morty and Marty's

The M & M Show

The Reality Fix ( Fixx )

Well I have now been calling it Reality Fixx!

Yana, we should get a facebook group started! We have a following for the morning show, maybe we can blow the ratings away from Noon to 1!!!

YAY...... what'd i win ?! LOL

lmao @ WOW Widow. Holy crap... that's hilarious! I can totally see how you "lost" your husband to WOW. It really is addicting. I feel like such a loser, but it's fun!

As for FB...I think you should have a twitter page also. Unless I make up another FB to use only for play. I hate ppl seeing my real info. I've already had a stalker in my life...I don't need that craziness again.

Archived