Sign in to follow this  
SugarB

Amazing Race 15 Discussion Thread

FInally, it's on, and all the teams I like so far have made it past the start line. The two that are left - I could care less which goes and which stays because I think the will both be so annoying!

FInally, it's on, and all the teams I like so far have made it past the start line. The two that are left - I could care less which goes and which stays because I think the will both be so annoying!

The 'yoga in the hood' team can go as far as am concerned

HAAHAHAH Sugar, me too....... either of those could go, preferably the lawyer and his Fiance..... I love that it has come down to the 2 teams that I could care less about YAY..... LOVING IT already

DAMN, really wanted the other team out

I had first impressions of not liking either of these teams also, but can you imagine being so ready for this and not even getting to start it. That would so suck and most likely be my luck...

*smile*

I had first impressions of not liking either of these teams also, but can you imagine being so ready for this and not even getting to start it. That would so suck and most likely be my luck...

*smile*

I know, would be totally heartbreaking!!

It would totally suck - I'd be so pissed off. But I'm glad it was one of the teams I had decided I didn't (or wouldn't) like or root for. Now if all the teams I like so far can make it to the finish line without being eliminated tonight, I'm good.

Wasabi, wasabi!!!

OMG, that wasabi must be awful... just a little period size dot of that stuff cleans the sinuses, can't imagine eating that amount.......

Does anyone else think Miss America is being a bitch? Dan and Sam need to hurry, I don't want my Missouri fellas getting out the first dang week!!

I'm quite disappointed with this first leg. This Wasabi things relies way too much on luck. I'll be happy if black girl & white guy leave though. He lost his chance by failing to eat it the first time.

I do think this wasabi game relies way too much on the luck of where the wheel ends. I mean the poker girls didn't make it the first time and they should have been ineligible for at least one round. I know luck is part of a lot of all games but this seems a little much for the first part of AR.

And keeping all 20 people. Ah come on. I'm not liking this first leg.

Oh thank god this is a non-elimination leg. THat would have been bad.

Figured it would be a non-elim, since we still have an hour to go! :) Those poker girls are just a mess, aren't they?

I was really hoping the poker girls would be out HAHHAHAHAH!!

Knew there had to be a twist there though

They're sending me.....to Viet Nam......it's this whole other country

Poker girls are busted - their secret is out, and all the teams know they were lying thru their teeth. Some seem a little pissed! :animated_rotfl:

Poker girls got outted already LMAO.....shouldn't lie so early in the game girls, makes you look sketchy HAHHAHAHA

Crap, Zev and Justin messed up and lost the clue. Just go back to the dang dock, boys!!

what a lame "speed bump" they gave those pokettes. An Asian woman being asked to make a soup she eats regularly--took them 15 min tops. How unfair. They should have been knocked out anyway. Losisng 2 people, because they just barged ahead and treated their group like trained dogs, paying them no attention or respect. this team needs to go!

Well my goodness, that self proclaimed good pure Christian man Canaan is showing us a different side now isn't he?? He wants to rip her head off -- shouting at her like she's lower than pond scum? Hmmmmmm. Jessica is a mess with the ducks as is Miss America. I liked that Zev was the "duck whisperer". He knew the one secret that mattered - stay calm!!

Aw that's to bad.. I liked Garrett and Jess better than the beauty queen..... oh well!!

I hate instant eliminations. Why in the hell make a team go through the audition process, sign contracts, background checks, game training (The rules), etc, etc... Only to shoot them down at the starting line. That just sucks. Let them loose by coming in last after the first leg of the race, that is what the game is about (or so we are led to believe).

My hope is that is was a fake elimination designed by the producers. The team that came in last was not a real team, but a pair hired with specific instructions to throw the first competition. As a fake elimination it gives the all the real teams a sense of immediate urgency and then huge relief when they escape instant elimination at the starting line. It is like a wild roller coaster ride that ends safely for everyone.

If it was real, I think the eliminated team should be given a shot on the next season. I think they were ripped off at a chance of competing.

I saw it, it was great! This looks like a good season.

I really liked the change where one team was eliminated at the very beginning but no one eliminated at the end of the first leg. I thought the Japanese game show was the best comp they've had, at least in recent memory, lol.

I don't like the time penalty AND the road block; I think either one would be appropriate, but not both.

I really don't like the lawyer guy. I like the father/son team better than I thought I would. I'm sick of hearing the brothers talk about being gay, get over it already! Zev is doing great so far but I don't expect that to last. The couple eliminated tonight needs to not be a couple, as do some of the others this season. I don't know the names yet, but the couple that have known each other since elementary school, I swear he is gay and flirting with Phil. Of course, who can blame him, Phil is just a 'total package'.

I thought it was hilarious that they spent all their money paying the bus driver to leave early and then the boat place was closed.

I don't think I like Tokyo, though the Japanese culture seems nice enough. I don't think I like Vietnam either.

btw, a million dollars isn't enough to make me eat that much wasabi.

I saw it, it was great! This looks like a good season.

I really liked the change where one team was eliminated at the very beginning but no one eliminated at the end of the first leg. I thought the Japanese game show was the best comp they've had, at least in recent memory, lol.

I don't like the time penalty AND the road block; I think either one would be appropriate, but not both.

I really don't like the lawyer guy. I like the father/son team better than I thought I would. I'm sick of hearing the brothers talk about being gay, get over it already! Zev is doing great so far but I don't expect that to last. The couple eliminated tonight needs to not be a couple, as do some of the others this season. I don't know the names yet, but the couple that have known each other since elementary school, I swear he is gay and flirting with Phil. Of course, who can blame him, Phil is just a 'total package'.

I thought it was hilarious that they spent all their money paying the bus driver to leave early and then the boat place was closed.

I don't think I like Tokyo, though the Japanese culture seems nice enough. I don't think I like Vietnam either.

btw, a million dollars isn't enough to make me eat that much wasabi.

The time penalty AND Speed bump ( I assume you meant that and not the roadblock) was totally justified.... the time penalty was for not having all 20 people with them when they arrived... the speed bump was for coming in last in a non-elimination leg..... nothing wrong with that... and in the end it didn't hurt them at all

My hubby and I figured that guy was gay too LMAO... I said the chick was his beard...and yah I like the missouri guys too but I hope they stop talking about being gay every 5 minutes soon

I laughed about them spending all that money for nothing too!!

Looks like a good season so far!!