Sign in to follow this  
SueZqueZ

Thursday, Sept 24th Show

From the commercials they are broadcasting in my area, it makes me think that Russ is in hot water, as one cast member makes comment "he hasn't many friends"! It should be interesting tonight. The commercial also leads on to believe his next target is Betsy...grrrrrrr I hope the short fat little "fire plug" gets his hose tangled and is declared inoperable.

Also, wonder who gets ejected for "rough game play" in the challenge?? Any thought?

I'm excited! Can't wait to find out all the answer to your questions SueZ!

I'll be terribly upset if "fire plug" Russell gets Betsy evicted...ummm I mean voted off the island.

My guess would be Russell. It's going to be an interesting show, that's for sure!

My guess would be Russell H for rough game play.

I'm not really impressed with him as I think he is WAY over playing himself. Sort of reminds me of a rat named Ronnie!!

I said it before and I'll say it again, my money says he won't make it to the merge. :outfitted_pirate:

I don't think he is going to be voted off tonight, though. That would be too easy and not good for the show itself. I don't mind if some of the fluff gets picked off early. I like a gruelling game of cat and mouse!

They would not have advertised the most evil survivor ever if he only going to be on the show for two weeks.

With this guys mindset he could do something so disgusting he wins the "most evil survivor ever" award, all within 2 to 4 weeks.

How in the heck did Russell find the idol without any clues? I was so hoping he'd get voted off soon.

As usual I'm at work and will miss the show :furious3: lol

I really hope they start seeing this fireplug (dang he's squat) for the tool he is especially if he's such a punk as to pick women off as he thinks we're weaker physically heaven knows he 'd lose a mental game . Enjoy tonight and keep the comments comming so I have an idea of what happened.

Oh my. Where do they find these people???

I wonder why there's 20 people this season..

I was hoping that that was a fake idol that Russell had, but I was out of the room so I missed how he found it?

He got into a hole around a tree, assuming the idol was in it. There was a group of tribe members around him but he put his head inside the tree and looked up, finding the idol which he took and hid in his pants. So far the only person who knows he has it is Jaison since he showed him it.

Like somebody or not I gotta give the short fat bastard credit. I was a smart move to look for the idol early and lucky for him he found it. Brillant game play.

Stupit move to share that info with someone else.

Still, he will not make it to the merge.

WHEN this happens it's OK if you bend down and kiss my toes for calling this out so early in the game.

In closing it seems that all the people I root for get voted out. That said:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RUSSELL! :party_smilie:

I thought Survivor Fuji with the have and have not was the worst surivor ever. Seriously without any idea Russell finds the idol? Well it may be the real idol but this show is totally fake. Mark going to do what he can to keep Russell on the show including giving him instructions.

Especially when someone like Russell finds it. Still can't believe he lucked out and did actually find the darn thing.

I KNOW!! WTF??? And THANKS Marty - since you mentioned the gross bundle in those dingy grey shorts, I couldn't not notice this time and I about lost my lunch (and dinner, and tomorrow's breakfast). That man is disgusting, in more ways than one. And now, not one sane person left on that tribe. Seriously, they are all f'ing idiots. Ben - don't even know where to start with him. Besides being a thug, redneck, inconsiderate boob, he is a blatant racist. Better just leave it at that. The asian chick - dumbass, as is Jaison. Mick - that moment after the challenge, I found it kinda hot when he was doing the doctor thing, but then he reverted back to wimpy dumbass like before, so poof, no love for him either. Ashley almost redeemed herself, but she didn't have the guts to carry it thru. I am looking forward to watching the lot of them get picked off week after week - like taking candy from a baby ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA - and THANK YOU CBS, for getting tonights episode online so fast so I could watch from my hotel room after missing my shows working tonight. Now, I'm hoping ABC has Grey's up for me!!

Stupid, stupid girls. Every season I think this same thing. They think they have to keep the strong guys, yet these are the same guys that vote their asses out every week. Sorry to see Betsy go. The second and last of the smart girls of Foa Foa.