Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Jeff and Jordan

• Please log in to reply
349 replies to this topic

carmen

carmen

• Pip
  • 1,389 posts
WTH? It's as if the world depends on this pair, like they're Camelot or something. lmao

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
I think this bunch is annoying as all out and then I remember Jeff and Jordan. Yeah, thanks for the info.

BBinSavannah

BBinSavannah

• Pip
  • 1,825 posts

I think this bunch is annoying as all out and then I remember Jeff and Jordan. Yeah, thanks for the info.

:animated_rotfl:

arrowhead

arrowhead

• Pip
  • 4,168 posts

WTH? It's as if the world depends on this pair, like they're Camelot or something. lmao

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts

I feel kind of bad saying what I did because it's evident the poster really cares about this stuff because he/she went throught all that trouble to register to let us know the misinformation given but heck I'm sick of those two. I was sick of them last year and I'm sick of hearing about them now too.

BBinSavannah

BBinSavannah

• Pip
  • 1,825 posts
I feel the same GingerSnaps. However, I wouldn't feel too bad about the poster because i doubt they will even care about your thoughts due to the fact that they now feel all is right with the world.

brainshart

brainshart

• Pip
  • 965 posts
Yeah, I heard they broke up. I was about to hang myself in the closet, but fortunately I saw this thread first.

ELJ

ELJ

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Gingersnaps,

Don't feel bad about the comment made. It was in line. The future of the "free world" and "universe" does not hinge on the stability of the romantic (or showmance) relationship between Jeff Schroeder and Jordan Lloyd. The only reason I posted is I thought I would have heard about the two breaking up if they had before now. It's only Big Brother after all. Still Matt is more annoying than entertaining and he shouldn't be spouting off about things he has no clue about.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
Welcome to Mortys, ELJ!

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts

Gingersnaps,

Don't feel bad about the comment made. It was in line. The future of the "free world" and "universe" does not hinge on the stability of the romantic (or showmance) relationship between Jeff Schroeder and Jordan Lloyd. The only reason I posted is I thought I would have heard about the two breaking up if they had before now. It's only Big Brother after all. Still Matt is more annoying than entertaining and he shouldn't be spouting off about things he has no clue about.

I'm sure you made some other posters happy with your news so on their behalf, I'll thank you for posting.

I agree about Matt, but he hasn't topped out my annoying meter yet like Jeff and Jordan did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users