Jeff and Jordan

AussieAtHeart

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wasnt b*tchin, just sayin

Of course Queenjoni....I didn't think you were b*tchin. *smile*

On a side note, Does anyone really believe there's no bugger? Cuz if there isn't I think we need to check Jordan for a pulse. I bet they are saying there's been no bugger because Jordan's grampa is always watching.

Interview at Reality Awards....cute.

not so sure they are buggering! She said several times on the show that she didn't get horney and that she had only had sex a few times with one former boyfriend. She even said she didnt like it and it hurt. She may be wanting to take it slow.

(doesn't speak to highly of the former boyfriend - sounds like a selfish kinda guy! just saying)

Ya I bet they are doing some kind of booger but last interview I saw they said they weren't. :animated_scratchchin:

She only said that after a very long "ummm....", then kinda chuckled after she said it. And then Jeff said "Good answer".

Which it was. Why would you admit on a radio interview that you've had sex? Kinda tacky.

not so sure they are buggering! She said several times on the show that she didn't get horney and that she had only had sex a few times with one former boyfriend. She even said she didnt like it and it hurt. She may be wanting to take it slow.

(doesn't speak to highly of the former boyfriend - sounds like a selfish kinda guy! just saying)

She also said, she started falling for him week 2. She didn't want to talk about it in the house or do anything.

Sounded like after listening to their interview after the reality awards - they are very much together!! Good for them!!

Has anyone else seen that interview?

I love how they are so respectful of each other. When they do interviews together I noticed Jeff tried to make sure Jordan gets a lot of kudos and makes sure she is recognized for being the winner. Neither one is a media hog and seem to have such admiration for each other.

Weather they are lovers or just BFF I think they have a lifelong connection.

I love how they are so respectful of each other. When they do interviews together I noticed Jeff tried to make sure Jordan gets a lot of kudos and makes sure she is recognized for being the winner. Neither one is a media hog and seem to have such admiration for each other.

Weather they are lovers or just BFF I think they have a lifelong connection.

I agree!

Here is their latest interview from Tuesday.

Thanks for that reminder Joy!

Did you watch?? Can you believe I missed it.

Heard Jeff and Jordan are leaving CA today.

Archived