Jeff and Jordan

AussieAtHeart

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

J/J sideline at the Panthers game:

http://img159.yfrog.com/i/doo.jpg/

And the last 4 tweets from Jeff's account: ---- Read from bottom up for correct sequence.

Frustrating!!! It hurts....

Cutler is gonna step up big time, bears are gonna win!!!

My high tech phone spells words for me, I'm a low tech kinda Guy, I meant peyton, sorry spelling B champs! I lost....

Jordan's brother petting so drunk for his sisters birthday haha, he wanted me to put it on here! http://yfrog.com/3l19lj

Hey guys it's Jordan sorry I made Jeff wear that Jersey they put our names on the back for us. And thanks

I'm not necessarily tired of them, I just don't keep close tabs on them as much because they're no longer BB players; imo they're just normal people now. It feels a little weird for me to be so concerned with what they're doing when they are just living their normal lives, ya know?

Sorry Fuskie, I'm not tired of them. I look in this thread every day to see if there's anything new!

There's a whole Jeff and Jordan message board/website, and if you visit the AllAboutBigBrother forum they have tons of Jeff and Jordan updates every day. :) They are like the main topic over there. lol

J&J should be on AR.

Do you think Jordo would really want to be on TAR? I thought I heard that she just wanted to be "normal" now.

I'm not necessarily tired of them, I just don't keep close tabs on them as much because they're no longer BB players; imo they're just normal people now. It feels a little weird for me to be so concerned with what they're doing when they are just living their normal lives, ya know?

I like these message boards here because they're short and up to date and you don't get lost trying to find the last update. I don't get so much into the gossipy stuff.....I usually read Jeff's tweets and see interviews they have done. And I for one am not "concerned" about them....but I do like to know that they're still together enjoying each other's company. The anomaly comes from the fact that they are very much "real" people, and they played as such on the show, and they got pretty far doing it--when others connived and lied and did nasty things. It's kind of like seeing good triumph, which you don't often see in life. So while I'm not concerned per se, I do like to hear good news about them because of this.

I like these message boards here because they're short and up to date and you don't get lost trying to find the last update. I don't get so much into the gossip.....I usually read Jeff's tweets and see interviews they have done. And I for one am not "concerned" about them....but I do like to know that they're still together enjoying each other's company. The anomaly comes from the fact that they are very much "real" people, and they played as such on the show, and they got pretty far doing it--when others connived and lied and did nasty things. It's kind of like seeing good triumph, which you don't often see in life. So while I'm not concerned per se, I do like to hear good news about them because of this.

That's fine, they were certainly the most popular HG's this year. I just find it weird that people are so obsessed with them and what they're doing after the show. I'm not saying that's you, I'm just saying for me that's a little weird. But you know what they say, different strokes for different folks. :)

Jeff and Jordan are show biz - for awhile, anyway. We watched them (some watched 24/7) for 3 months. We discussed them endlessly for 3 months. Some (me), were not particularly enchanted with either of them but yeah, I am curious; after the fact, and check out any new postings here relative to J&J. It is nice to see that they've managed to stay together - even as friends. A by-product of reality tv is the realization that people do sometimes become interested in you as you've allowed them a modicum of personal access. Why wouldn't that interest linger for awhile? They pose for pictures for their fans. Like I said. Show biz. Some have it. Some aspire to it. J&J have that special spark IMO.

I think that AR would be a great venue for them as a couple. I don't think that BB AS would work for either. Neither is ruthless enough to do THAT again.

Jeff and Jordan are show biz - for awhile, anyway. We watched them (some watched 24/7) for 3 months. We discussed them endlessly for 3 months. Some (me), were not particularly enchanted with either of them but yeah, I am curious; after the fact, and check out any new postings here relative to J&J. It is nice to see that they've managed to stay together - even as friends. A by-product of reality tv is the realization that people do sometimes become interested in you as you've allowed them a modicum of personal access. Why wouldn't that interest linger for awhile? They pose for pictures for their fans. Like I said. Show biz. Some have it. Some aspire to it. J&J have that special spark IMO.

I think that AR would be a great venue for them as a couple. I don't think that BB AS would work for either. Neither is ruthless enough to do THAT again.

I think it's completely normal to still be curious about them and what they're up to, that's to be expected imo. But it goes to a whole new level when people get mad at Jordan and call her names for not tweeting to her fans, or for not doing enough chats to keep them updated on what she's doing now; I think that's a little overboard. She's a normal girl, ya know? She didn't even have any online profiles or anything of the sort before she went on the show, why would people be mad at her for not having one now? I just think that's a little unfair to her, she signed up to be on the show, not to keep people constantly updated on her life after the show. This is just my opinion though, I people probably disagree.

(the people I'm talking about in this post aren't any posters that I've seen here, just posters from various other BB/JeJo sites. My intention isn't to offend any of you :))

If they both wanted to do it I think they'd be cute as heck on TAR together. I can already picture Jordan asking a bunch of questions about their destinations. :lol: I agree about All Stars, I don't think either of them would do very well if they went back into the house, especially if they were together.

Yeah. I get that. Weirdos abound. I guess that would be one of the downsides to being on a show like BB or for that matter, a public personality. Actually, I think (and hope) for Jordan and Jeff, it might pass and they will go unnoticed - if that is their wish. I seem to remember that both of them kind of wanted a career but maybe I am so wrong about that. Like I said, unlike 4 million others, they were not my favs on BB. She turned out to be a lot smarter than I openly gave her credit for being.

And I agree, Jordan would be a hoot on AR. Jordan in Prague. :)

well they are on AR

2je6zyp.jpg

I'm a little surprised, but pretty excited to see them in a different setting. I think they'll be adorable.

Does TAR usually have stars from other reality shows on?

i stop watching ar awhile back but they did have on rob and amber from survivor and also allison from bb4 with her then boyfriend

so yes they do but this is second time for bb hg to be invited on

They were on survior first (twice I think) I just saw online that they had a baby recently. Glad they were able to survior all the craziness and stay together.

Yes twice. They were on different seasons, then on All Stars together.

Archived