Jeff and Jordan

AussieAtHeart

They are a cute couple but I don't expect them to be together for very long. They both come from different backgrounds, culture, small town vs. big town, etc...

I don't mean to be a party pooper, just a realist. I'm glad Jeff is with her giving her support during the mayhem they're going to be around for a couple of weeks. He'll look out for her and not let the fans or press take advantange of her kindness. I expect them to remain good friends but that's about it. I would be shocked if Jordan moved away from her family and don't think the small town life is for Jeff...

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ I hope you are wrong Moxie. I hope they can make a go of their relationship. I also agree, I don't see Jordan moving far away from home.

I don't know about these two....they have the potential to surprise us. Jeff is older, he knows a good woman when he sees her and I could see him moving for Jordan. Charlotte's not that small of a town, and it would be relatively easy to go from there to Chicago on an airplane. It's not like they don't have the money between the two of them to have a place in each town, either. Maybe Jordan's Mom will talk some sense into her and show her it's ok to leave, they're only a short plane ride away. I know if I were Jordan my friends would be asking me what's wrong with me...get up and go to Chicago already!

I think Jordan is going to be in demand for a while and she may see that there's life beyond Charlotte. I'm from a small southern town and have traveled to places like Toronto, NY, and Vegas and I can tell you if I had just won half a million dollars and had a chance at a great life with a good man like Jeff I would pack my family up like the Bevery Hillbillies or the Jeffersons and we'd be moving on up!!!!

I think Jordan is going to be in demand for a while and she may see that there's life beyond Charlotte. I'm from a small southern town and have traveled to places like Toronto, NY, and Vegas and I can tell you if I had just won half a million dollars and had a chance at a great life with a good man like Jeff I would pack my family up like the Bevery Hillbillies or the Jeffersons and we'd be moving on up!!!!

Jordan's vision of Illinois is based on where her grandparents live. She has said she wouldn't mind moving to NYC or someplace big. When Jeff was explaining Chicago to her...she had no idea. I think if she went to visit Chicago...she may find that she really likes it there. I think her family and her friends are going to influence her to not let a good thing slip away. I also think it would be best for her to move and try to figure out what she wants away from Charlotte. But then again...maybe after this week and once they get back home they may realize it is not for them. I am sure they have both felt pressure to continue the relationship. In the house though they were the first couple I have ever known to trust each other 100%....they were inseparable!!!

Who would have thunk it........Jeff's a gold digger? Way to go Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's nice that Jessie and Lydia finally had a date and exchanged breakfast conversation. They exchanged body fluids ,so I think this should be a joyous occasion......one step closer to how"real" people act on first hook ups.

I don't know why Jessie/Lydia's relationship should be foreshadowed by J & J, a BB romance is big news no matter who it is, IMHO!

Personally, I think they're all just trying to extend their 15 minutes of fame.

Who would have thunk it........Jeff's a gold digger? Way to go Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's nice that Jessie and Lydia finally had a date and exchanged breakfast conversation. They exchanged body fluids ,so I think this should be a joyous occasion......one step closer to how"real" people act on first hook ups.

I don't know why Jessie/Lydia's relationship should be foreshadowed by J & J, a BB romance is big news no matter who it is, IMHO!

Personally, I think they're all just trying to extend their 15 minutes of fame.

gingersnaps you are such a romantic. :lol:

If Jordan were smart, she'd skip the down payment and buy the house outright and not carry an extra "payment" - taxes and insurance are as much as the mortgage payments sometimes....

Jordan might be better off doing it that way as she probably would not know about the stock market ;)

And there are a lot of variables involved like how long they would stay in the house etc.

Thanks for the info Eric.

I actually think Jordan may be a little frugal. Hopefully she'll put some of the money into a house and invest the rest of it so if she wants to go to college she can. After the ordeal her family has been through during the past year I'm sure her mom will help her do the right thing. It really sucks being homeless and makes you appreciate the daily things you normally take for granted.

Jordan & Jeff to appear on Bold & The Beatiful in late Oct.

I wonder if they'll appear as a couple. I can see both of them in acting roles, Jordan is very comfortable with herself and Jeff has modeling in his background, so they should do great.

I like them both as people, but I have to believe Jordan's lack of knowledge about basic things will eventually grate on jeff...she IS a sweetheart but that Jessica Simpson brain of hers could become annoying over time...I also feel that both of them are fielding offers from all kinds of shows, i.e. Amazing Race, The Bachelor/ette, even a Jeff & Jordan playing house reality show would be a hit....TV won't be out of their life anytime soon. If BB12 cranks up you might even see the 2 of them involved there as well..

Archived