Sign in to follow this  
Sharonda99

Jeff Probst - Host

^^^sounds good to me! Natalie's gorgeous, but I prefer guys! :animated_rotfl:

Make you a deal, you can have my share of Jeff if I get an extra slice of Natalie? :animated_bouncy:

Sorry Steve, I got dibbs on Natalie. Shambo is available though. ;-)

Sorry Steve, I got dibbs on Natalie. Shambo is available though. ;-)

Geez, and I thought we was friends.

Not even seconds?

Geez, and I thought we was friends.

Not even seconds?

LoL OK maybe seconds. Ill think about it. :animated_rotfl:

LoL OK maybe seconds. Ill think about it. :animated_rotfl:

Shy of any wet dreams and sinse neither one of us has a shot in hell at her I will gladly accept your proposition.

I agree with Jeff in his analysis for the finals.

I rank the final 5 like this in order of most likely to win if in the F2

Brett

Russell

Natalie

Mick

Jaison

This is my ranking of most likely to make it to the F2

Natalie

Mick

Jaison

Russell

Brett

This is not a spoiler, cause CBS showed an ad today.... it says 3 tribal councils - now if there are 5 left, first TC will make it 4, second TC will make it 3, and the third TC is the one where the jury questions the finalists and votes for the winner. SO I think it is definitely a final three.

If you had a F2 that would give you a 10 member jury, and that's not going to happen. F3 and 9 jurors =12

"Live for the Moment" Debuts 2010

"Survivor: Samoa" finishes its fall run on Sunday, December 20. The next installment of the popular adventure reality show will be back on the air sometime early next year. However, fans of "Survivor" Host Jeff Probst won't have to wait quite that long to see him on CBS again.

In blogging about Thursday's "Survivor: Samoa" for EW.com, Probst said that the network is airing a pilot for a show he created called "Live for the Moment." It's scheduled for the "Survivor" slot of 8 p.m. ET on Thursday, January 28.

As Probst describes it, the show "offers great adventure as well as an uplifting message about how to get the most out of life" as it follows people with a terminal illness who wants to experience something great in the time they have left. Probst is executive producing the show with Mark Burnett.

For now "Live for the Moment" will be a one-time-only special, but if it does well you'll presumably see more episodes in the future.

I liked the coconut challange. Did not know it took 4 hours to complete. That would mean that an awful lot of "no coconut" strings were pulled. I'll bet that screwed up their production schedule something bad.

Wow, 4 hours - that is a long time!