Sign in to follow this  
Sharonda99

Jeff Probst - Host

I thought Jeff deserves his own thread, and it would be a good place to put Jeff's weekly blogs; and would someone please post the traditional pic of Jeff that we ladies all love? :animated_rotfl:

OH YEAH, that's the one! Survivor has now officially begun!! :animated_rotfl:

This is where he mentions that a player was tossed out of challenge for the first time ever. He also mentions players he thinks will be memorable. There is also a clip that showed the first 3 minutes of the show:

http://www.ew.com/ew/video/0,,20302134_203...tid=40063142001

Only cause Jeff was partial to um being um wet...

I read most of the hosts blogs on Ew and Jeff's is by far the best, followed by Chris Harrison from The Bachelor/Bachelorette

That is what is sounded like to me, too. I think those girls go early, though I don't have connections so I am not spoiling. It may have been a slip up?

No the season is completed, so I guess the real answer is yes, but so has everyone else. When they take the final vote at the final tribal council, the final two have to wait until the live finally to know which one really wins. Does that make sense? This season is already completely finished except for the reunion show which is live.

Thats the way I understood how this works, anyway.

Yah, everyone is at home watching, and I think Jeff was just talking about their reactions from their homes.

ha ok I don't always watch this show--I would have thought they'd want to keep the people in suspense till the end

ha ok I don't always watch this show--I would have thought they'd want to keep the people in suspense till the end

He didn't ruin any suspense... for all we know those girls are the final 2.... but the show is over and taped, they all watched from their homes last night.. he specified those 2 girls because right now they are falling for Russell's bull.... that is all he meant by that

Pinkie is absolutely right! I'm sure that if Jeff would have erred and really dropped a big spoiler, that blog would have been down so fast our heads would be spinning.

Though Jeff is an incredibly valuable part of the show, I think production has him on a pretty short leash when it comes to what he says and who he says it to.

Jeff says evil Russell has delivered some of the best lines ever, on Survivor. I think that's a big part of why I don't like him. They seem a little premeditated. And he really really seems to relish the role of the evilest Survivor ever. It's just that -- a role. He's probably better at it than Corinne?? was, at trying to be the biggest Survivor bitch ever, but he's still trying too hard. I mean, if you're going to be evil, just be evil. Quit telling us about it.

I'm a little disappointed that Jeff and the powers that be seem to be eating up this guy's B.S.

I just hope this season doesn't become all about Russell.

More Shambo, less Evil Russell, and more of everyone else, so I can start to remember who is who.