Ronnie Radio Interview

Yana

We got Ronnie too now... I think he is going to go with radio on his though... Still post questions!!!

If you could go back in time to replay the game, would you play differently? If so, what moves would you have changed?

Do you think being such a BB fan hinder your own perception of the game and the stradegy you went in with? Meaning, did you take too much from other players instead of just being yourself?

As many of us fans have seen, admitting being a big fan of BB can sometimes be the kiss of death in the game. Do you think that being known as the BB encyclopedia to this years' other players was a benefit or a hindrance to your game play? If you were to go back, would you act like you had not known so much about bb or still have admitted being a fan of the show?

Outside of the game, in your normal life, do you gravitate more towards the Jessies/Chimas or the Jeffs/Jordans of the world?

If the latter, do you feel that you chose an alliance that was completely foreign to you and made you a fish out of water?

How big do you think the mistake of letting Jessie(and Natalie to an extent) talk you out of BD Russell week 2? (Imo, ultimately different game for everyone.)

Can we still post questions? If so:

1. Can you guys discuss the Majority Rules hoh cheat Ronnie thought up? Did he really think it would work? Also, did he really think BB would play it after he told them how to 'cheat'?

2. What is he doing now? (job, life, etc.) Does he and his wife plan on having kids soon?

3. Has he/will he remain friends with any of his HGs?

4. Who is his hands down, all time favorite BB HG (besides himself) and why?

We will do the best we can to ask all the questions... This show will be on Saturday October 3rd at 1:00 Eastern, Noon Central, 11:00 Mountain, and 10:00 Pacific...

What a blast... Ronnie was a really fun interview, he is a nice person and really funny, and can take the hard hitting stuff without crumbling... I hope everyone listens to this weeks Reality Fixx!!!

Awesome interview with Ronnie and last week's with Casey was excellent. I heard in Ronnie's interview that it was mentioned that you all would like to get one with Lydia. Has anyone here tried contacting her through her Twitter page or Facebook? She is usually very prompt in her replies and she probably would be very willing to do an interview. She seems like she has been with other outlets. Just a suggestion. :)

Thanks again for keeping these great Radio Interviews with the BB 11 folks coming. :)

I have tried to contact her through both pages... I think Ronnie will tell her we aren't mean folks and she will do one with us...

Archived