BB12 Theme Suggestions

CeCiMom

I'm tired of costumes also. I would like to see however a season in which the hgs do not know one another prior to the show...One where actors, actresses or people participating any in other performing arts form are casted. No Pandora's Box, Coup de etat or America's Player to give hgs an advantage. It may sound boring but maybe for a few seasons we can have our old show back. That would be a nice.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to agree with SueNRob, lets do some time travel. Travel back to how the first season was..Now if they can do that and keep it a secret until the first day start..perfect....

How about "The season of Scumbags"

We bring back the most hated HG's of all time. I could just see the excitement when Evil Dick meets up with Jun, Maggie, Natalie.

And yes, bring back Chima. Her and Dick would get along like oil and viniger.

Ya may not like them but, what an explosive season that would be.

I think this season they should try something completley different..

Only people between the ages of 21-26..

All Free-agent Models, looking for jobs, and some lesser known Actor/Actresses.. We dont need those "Old people" in the house.. they slow everything down..

this is a joke of course.

If they do a theme next time, make the theme of the house be the same as the theme they are using for the hgs. How are you going to have a high school clique season with a recycled theme house? The only thing recycled in the house was Jessie. It would have been such a cute house if they really went all out with the high-school theme. For instance:

-the splish splash room could have instead been the gym room. It could have have the wood floors and have the basketball boundries painted on them. For and added touch, they could have hung up on of those little basketball hoops and had little soft basketballs with then (like what they have for little kids). That would have been a little extra something for them to do.

-They could have set up outside like either a courtyard or an outside lunch area. Benches would have been perfect. Also, give them a track. Every high school has a track.

-One room could have been the locker room. They could have had a bunch of lockers as their drawers.

-HOH room could have been done with a principal's office design.

I could go on and on but it would be pointless now. But next time, if they have a theme for the hgs, then the house theme should go with it.

I would also like to see only BB fans that actually apply for being on there considered. They found Jordan (although I can't help but like her) at work, others by their agencies. Think they try to get females that are cute, good bodies, big boobs, white teeth and guys that are ripped. Try getting some funny people. A season with comedians would be entertaining. Love BB and will watch whatever they do. ALSO I do not think the HOH should break a tie. I think anyone in the house, including the HOH and nominees should compete for the extra vote every other week. Should be a comp that no one in there knows who wins--answers given in diary sessions. like a puzzle or somehting.

They should not let anyone "apply" - CBS should have people traveling the US looking for REAL people and just grab them.

Go to a restaurant and if the server/bartender has personality - book them

In a 7-11 if the clerk has a brain and personality - book them

Mickey D's drive thru person - if they get your order correct and have napkins and a straw in the bag - book them

The guy behind the counter at UPS, the sales lady at the make-up counter, throw a dart in the phone book.....

anything but these 15 minute of fame seekers

scour the BB forums and book a poster !!

perhaps one season of Midlife BB - 30 yrs + only or split it the OTHER way - more older folks and less yonger to even out the oldsters getting booted 1st

they have to earn food, the pool, the hot tub, stuff like that like before.

For crying out loud - cough up a few bucks CBS and pay the fee so they could get some board games to play as well.

Make them GROW their own veggies

Let them have "movie time" - music time - just tell the live feeders that it'll be on FOTH for 2 hours on this date and time for the house guests to see a movie, etc. ( and Morty will know he has a solid 2 hours to sleep )

I mean really, all those people at CBS can't think of this stuff ? maybe they should hire us posters !!

If they do a 2nd chance theme - I say they bring back the 12 HGs evicted first in each season.

But I'm kinda sick of themes.

And I agree - they should work harder for their luxuries. This year they worked around the Have-nots restrictions so it didn't work. They need to work for the pool, hot tub, showers, washing machines, etc. They are way too SPOILED!

Not first... 2nd.. I didnt like most of the first evictees anyways. (Like Mike BB5)

PLUS if they bring back 2nd, Laura can come back!

-----------

Spoiled?

I dont think they are spoiled at all.. I mean, it would make better TV..

O mean, they do get away with breaking rules alot..

BUT

They dont talk to anybody for 3 months, no tv, not internet.. lights on all day long.. I wouldnt like that...

That could be kinda of interesting considering none of them are together anymore... 'cept J/J.

wow rodh, I cannot believe someone else had the same idea as me. I've had this idea for 2 years. and no it is not mean, it would actually educate America about each disorder as well as help foundations out.

Its called BIG STUTTER

Each contestant would have something special about them.

the turrets syndrome guy

the narcoleptic guy

the midget

the quadriplegic guy

the self mutilation guy

the normal guy

the down syndrome guy

the autistic guy

the pshycho guy

the stuttering guy

and so on.

each contestant has a foundation they are earning money for as weell as the same stiphen big bro gives out..

Archived