Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Post-Season Interviews, Videos, Pictures

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
When was this taken? Before BB or recently?

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
Very recently... Beautiful lady, and her hubby must be crying bout now...

I am suprised that no one picked up on the fact that the picture with all the people in it, like Busto April had Maggie too... First time I've seen one of her since the show...

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
What make-up, a good hair stylist and a fantastic photographer can do??? Wow.
Amazing.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
QUOTE (Yana @ Oct 26 2009, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All I can say about this picture is, who knew??? Can you guess which past house guest this is??? It took me a while...

She looks gorgeous, but it barely looks like her. I think the Michele I saw on the feeds was far more beautiful than the Michele in that picture. She's gorgeous from the inside out. wub.gif

AussieAtHeart

AussieAtHeart

• Pip
  • 179 posts
I never thought Michele looked like a "brain." I've always thought she was a beautiful girl and was shocked to hear she had been bullied. Maybe kids were jealous she was beautiful AND smart? And I agree, she's beautiful inside as well as out. I hope she has much success in whatever it is that she's pursuing. I wonder if she's still working at the lab seeing as how she moved to Hollywood, or if she's going after something different in life?

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
QUOTE (Yana @ Oct 27 2009, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very recently... Beautiful lady, and her hubby must be crying bout now...

I am suprised that no one picked up on the fact that the picture with all the people in it, like Busto April had Maggie too... First time I've seen one of her since the show...

I noticed Maggie and was shocked! But all I saw was her face and couldn't find one with a full body shot. People are saying she gained all this weight, but from the look of her face, she hasn't.

I think Michele is just gorgeous, either done up like this beautiful picture or just walking around the BB house. And I agree, she's pretty from the inside, as well.

I hope she's doing well.

Fuskie

Fuskie

Director of Social Media

• 2,410 posts
Well, they were in Vegas, so it would be bad form for her to not show.

Fuskie
Who notes after Baller, Maggie now is no longer the worst BB winner ever...

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
They always have an after party in Vegas and she's never shown up before, if you noticed Cappy didn't show...

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
Any full body shots of Maggie?

vannatc1

vannatc1

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,076 posts
QUOTE (Yana @ Oct 28 2009, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They always have an after party in Vegas and she's never shown up before, if you noticed Cappy didn't show...

Cappy was there this year. I saw an Interview with him. He was commenting that his wife and kids are into BB.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Michelle was always one of my favorites this season.. she is beautiful in that picture..

Who also thinks that Adam was always the worst BB Winner.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
QUOTE (King123 @ Oct 29 2009, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Michelle was always one of my favorites this season.. she is beautiful in that picture..

Who also thinks that Adam was always the worst BB Winner.

Even after hearing about Adam's recent legal troubles I can't say that he was a worse winner than Lisa...I almost hate her. lol

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
QUOTE (laladoopiedu @ Oct 27 2009, 05:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I noticed Maggie and was shocked! But all I saw was her face and couldn't find one with a full body shot. People are saying she gained all this weight, but from the look of her face, she hasn't.

I think Michele is just gorgeous, either done up like this beautiful picture or just walking around the BB house. And I agree, she's pretty from the inside, as well.

I hope she's doing well.

Something about Michele is just off to me. She is a bit too strange for my liking.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,615 posts
With a little therapy and meds I think Michelle would be just fine. LOL

thequeenjoni

thequeenjoni

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,778 posts
^^^^^^ LMAO

joyami