Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Post-Season Interviews, Videos, Pictures

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
Have any interviews been posted yet? I checked cbs.com and couldn't find them. Don't other sources also do interviews with them?

And will Dick's interviews from last night be posted anywhere?

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
It usually takes a day or two but, I'm sure they'll be coming out soon. I bet we see pictures today, at the very least.

arrowhead

arrowhead

• Pip
  • 4,213 posts
http://www.cbsnews.c...newsVideoArea.0
Here is CBS and Nat gets her time smilielol.gif

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
http://www.cbs2.com/...cbs.dayport.com
See if this works.

arrowhead

arrowhead

• Pip
  • 4,213 posts
Worked well for me ,good find.

meandmysis

meandmysis

• Pip
  • 114 posts
Thanks for the link! smile.gif

jammer

jammer

• LFU
  • 3,214 posts
Ok, I know Julie had to have talked with Jeff & Jordan.....why the hell are they just showing big mouth Natalie and a little of Kevin?

arrowhead

arrowhead

• Pip
  • 4,213 posts
Jordan and Jeff got real TV on CBS this am wink.gif

jammer

jammer

• LFU
  • 3,214 posts
Jordan and Jeff got real TV on CBS this am

Thanks! Any idea how long it takes to get on the CBS site?

JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 12,805 posts
Copied from the "Evel Dick Backyard Interviews" thread.

QUOTE (chac @ Sep 16 2009, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here is some of the interviews from last night posted

http://www.stickam.c...o?uId=174741666

georgectv

georgectv

Georgie

• LFU
  • 1,650 posts
What's with CBS not giving any love to Michele? The site is cbsnews.com, the caption for the video is Big Brother Final Four "Julie Chen sat down with the last four Big Brother house guests, including season 11 winner, Jordan, about their time in the house."

So that would be Jordan, Natalie, Kevin and Michele, right?

OOPS! Jeff is there instead of Michele... it's great hearing Natalie try to talk her way around Julie's questions regarding Jessie not voting for her to win lol

CuriousMeg

CuriousMeg

• Pip
  • 692 posts
She is sooooo FOS! Notice the looks on the audience members when it pans to them. LOL

ktbruin

ktbruin

• Pip
  • 386 posts
Thanks for posting the link for the Gnat part of the interview.

For those who said that Gnat played a better game than Jordan the fact that her goodbye message to Jessie was so hateful proves that she didn't. Why would you say that kind of stuff to Jessie who was your own alliance and who was going to the jury house? She was stupid. It's not like the rest of the house would see that message (and think that Gnat was on their side). Even if Jessie didn't consider that message when he voted, it was still such a bad move.

jammer

jammer

• LFU
  • 3,214 posts
For those who said that Gnat played a better game than Jordan the fact that her goodbye message to Jessie was so hateful proves that she didn't. Why would you say that kind of stuff to Jessie who was your own alliance and who was going to the jury house? She was stupid. It's not like the rest of the house would see that message (and think that Gnat was on their side). Even if Jessie didn't consider that message when he voted, it was still such a bad move.

I want to see/hear this message? He left becaue of the CDT...when was a goodbye message played? Anybody know or is this one of NataLIE's famous last minute lies to make her look better?

ktbruin

ktbruin

• Pip
  • 386 posts
QUOTE (jammer @ Sep 16 2009, 10:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I want to see/hear this message? He left becaue of the CDT...when was a goodbye message played? Anybody know or is this one of NataLIE's famous last minute lies to make her look better?

I was just reading this on the Gnat thread...I just thought that maybe I missed it (I haven't been able to watch every episode). But why would Natalie lie now? As I said in the other thread, she's either a pathological liar or the message exists somewhere. animated_shocking.gif animated_shocking.gif animated_shocking.gif

hnybny91

hnybny91

• Pip
  • 178 posts
QUOTE (ktbruin @ Sep 16 2009, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was just reading this on the Gnat thread...I just thought that maybe I missed it (I haven't been able to watch every episode). But why would Natalie lie now? As I said in the other thread, she's either a pathological liar or the message exists somewhere.

Did you see how much she stumbled when Julie asked her what she said in her goodbye message? I think she was lying.

jammer

jammer

• LFU
  • 3,214 posts
Did you see how much she stumbled when Julie asked her what she said in her goodbye message? I think she was lying.

Ok, just went back and watched and the only thing "WE" got to see of what Natalie had to say was "Jesse, It's going to be hard to continue forward without you here...blah blah". Not sure how much Jesse actually go to see....would love to know though!!!

LBrandy

LBrandy

Live Feed Updater

• Pip
  • 129 posts
QUOTE (hnybny91 @ Sep 16 2009, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No she did say it an it was played for Jessie on a later show .when he was in the jury house...not a smart play on her part

CuriousMeg

CuriousMeg

• Pip
  • 692 posts
QUOTE (jammer @ Sep 16 2009, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

THANK YOU!!!

I posted on another board that I did NOT remember this message. I don't believe there were goodbye messages for Jessie. Nobody knew he was going home. They didn't even know what the "magical power" was.

ETA: Ok.. well, I guess from reading the next few messages there must've been a taped msg to him, but I don't remember it.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,526 posts
Good Jessie interview. Nice to see he can laugh at himself. Very interesting views he has on Natalie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users