Post-Season Interviews, Videos, Pictures

laladoopiedu

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its great that Bonnie is a fan of BB! J/J's segment on the show went smoothely. Bonnie did bring up Jeff's anti-gay comments to Kevin, and remarked how nice it was that Jordan and Jeff weren't into having sex on the show like other hgs have done in the past. She wants to have them back on after they have seen all that was going on, that they missed!!

A small little interview with Kevin. http://www.digitalspy.com/bigbrother/a1778...-bb-us-win.html

Kevin says about Jordan: "She was hanging on to Jeff [schroeder] and I wanted to give my vote to somebody who actually hustled, somebody who was doing everything possible to win and I thought Natalie did that."

Kevin honey...I didn't see Jeff anywhere near Jordan when she was kicking yours and NataLIE's ass in the final 2 HOH comps. Oh snap....

A better pic of Jeff & Jordan!!!!

3333jo.jpg

Kevin must have been numb to the tugging that Natalie was doing on his coat.

Its great that Bonnie is a fan of BB! J/J's segment on the show went smoothely. Bonnie did bring up Jeff's anti-gay comments to Kevin, and remarked how nice it was that Jordan and Jeff weren't into having sex on the show like other hgs have done in the past. She wants to have them back on after they have seen all that was going on, that they missed!!

yeah last year, Her & Emma Roberts talked about BB10 instead of Emma's new movie lol.

There are pictures of the meet and greet party from last night over at Jokers. It was also on reelplayer so I saw some of it.

Good pics of Jeff, Jordan and others as well as past BB houseguests.

OMG! Is any1 watchin the After party live video on Real?

1st a Bald guy talks S*** on Evel Dick about Evel's new blog where he calls out Realplayer & BB2's Krista. The Bald guy says they arent frauds and that Krista is amzing. He says that Evel thinks hes a big shot and hes not hes a loser. OMG! the point of them bringin up Evel instead of intervieing the former houseguests shows Evel is a big shot!

#2 They have one lady who NEVER watched BB before intering the houseguests. She interviewed Steven(BB9) 1st. Steven says how Chima quit by throwing her mic in the pool. The pink haired lady says that all the houseguests tell her Chima is really nice and that CBS just had a problem with her. She says that CBS got angry at her over little things.

like umm... I losing faith in realplayer here, they trash Evel Dick, and have ppl who have no cle on BB and trash CBS

OMG! Is any1 watchin the After party live video on Real?

1st a Bald guy talks S*** on Evel Dick about Evel's new blog where he calls out Realplayer & BB2's Krista. The Bald guy says they arent frauds and that Krista is amzing. He says that Evel thinks hes a big shot and hes not hes a loser. OMG! the point of them bringin up Evel instead of intervieing the former houseguests shows Evel is a big shot!

#2 They have one lady who NEVER watched BB before intering the houseguests. She interviewed Steven(BB9) 1st. Steven says how Chima quit by throwing her mic in the pool. The pink haired lady says that all the houseguests tell her Chima is really nice and that CBS just had a problem with her. She says that CBS got angry at her over little things.

like umm... I losing faith in realplayer here, they trash Evel Dick, and have ppl who have no cle on BB and trash CBS

I'm watching. Who the hell is the lady with the pink hair?? Where did they find her?? I thought we were going to see the event!!

I'm watching. Who the hell is the lady with the pink hair?? Where did they find her?? I thought we were going to see the event!!

the camera man(is the bald guy) is makin horrible camera shots, he zoomed in on th pink lady's face then her boobs, I think im blind now

There are pictures of the meet and greet party from last night over at Jokers. It was also on reelplayer so I saw some of it.

Good pics of Jeff, Jordan and others as well as past BB houseguests.

I looked at the video clips on Joker and they were pathetic ,real dark and you could see no detail .

Oh well BB is over .

Maybe Jeff and Jordan will give y'all some pictures in Hawaii ;)

Thanks for posting that, I really enjoyed Casey's comentary. Got anymore like that?

your welcome.

That one came from Caseys web site http://www.maninabananasuit.com

He only did the commentary on his exit however, some of the other HG's did some on their own evictions

this is all I can find right now.....

Braden

Laura

Ronnie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaAdSorcr2M...PL&index=61

Archived