Kevin - 6th Juror

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,354 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:00 AM

If Kevin would have won the final comp he would have been the winner. That being his biggest mistake.

#42 gsn

gsn

• Pip
  • 1,709 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:44 AM

Same thought process jeff had about winning the POV!!!

Had Kevin lost the final comp to Michelle ,it wouldn't have mattered,he still would have gone to F2!!!
Yes winning that final comp would have put him in F2, but if he had strategically taken Michelle he didn't need to win to get to F2...
He fully intended to dump gnat at F2 ,he was banking on winning the final comp and taking what he thought was an easy win, jordan to F2.. He put the cart before the horse...

That is called playing the game stratgecially, rather than just thinking the game is ALL about winning comps, or being nice, or lieing good, but that is JMHO!!! wink.gif

#43 Califcyclone

Califcyclone

• Pip
  • 966 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:46 PM

I think Kevin played a great game. And, I love the he truly appreciated playing the game and being in the house.

Kevin represented gay males well...not sure I can say that for many of the previous gay houseguests.

He also may have made a small dent for gay rights by "humanizng" for some that gay's can be in committed relationships but do not get the same rights AND reminded folk that people as nice as Kevin are shunned by their own families just because they are gay.

At any rate...I hope Kevin is somehow able to leverage his "fame", acheive more dreams and have a good life.

#44 ranjake

ranjake

• Pip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 02:32 PM

overall- i think kevin is a great guy, and an admirable person. it truly breaks my heart that his family has disowned him in the name of religion. i do wish he would've gotten @ least the 50k. 'diary room kevin' needs his own show.

#45 cafeaulait

cafeaulait

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 184 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE (Califcyclone @ Sep 17 2009, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Kevin played a great game. And, I love the he truly appreciated playing the game and being in the house.

Kevin represented gay males well...not sure I can say that for many of the previous gay houseguests.

He also may have made a small dent for gay rights by "humanizng" for some that gay's can be in committed relationships but do not get the same rights AND reminded folk that people as nice as Kevin are shunned by their own families just because they are gay.

At any rate...I hope Kevin is somehow able to leverage his "fame", acheive more dreams and have a good life.

I did like Kev's game a lot, I really hoped for a him/Michele final 2 (with Michele winning tho). Strategically, he has been one or the better, if not the best gay man to play the game. While his antics when he was under the influence of Nat were not always the best, he definitely did for the most part wasn't overly cocky or obnoxious as some of the other players this season. He has had a lot to go through in his life (being gay, being ex-communicated from his church, Poland's Syndrome). I truly wish him not but the best outside of this game.

With that said, I really wish that Nat would stop saying that she wants a BB wedding. It's not gonna happen, because no one want to see that bull-s. If there is any BB wedding I want to see, It's Kevin and his man right after California allows gay marriage (again for good).

#46 Shaggyprincess

Shaggyprincess

• Pip
  • 291 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 03:00 PM

Of the f3 I thought he should have won. I liked him in the beginning but he sort of got lost among the other stronger personalities. Chima's expulsion was a godsend for him because he was forced to step up his game and he did a great job of doing that. He's smart, funny and cute as heck so I'm sure he'll continue to do well.

#47 ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:32 PM

new thank you message from Kevin:

#48 CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 11:31 AM

That was nice... thanks for the link Elle.

#49 stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 12:00 PM

I did not really like Kevin in the beginning of the season but I have changed my mind. He really is a nice guy. If he had been a little more agressive he may have won. Nice vid clip. Thank's Elle.

#50 erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:41 PM

Yah, I ended up really liking him too. Really hope he has a great life.

#51 GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:18 PM

Kevin, grow a real pair of balls and you'll go much farther in life.

#52 stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 03:14 PM

Looking at your avatar and then reading your comment made me laugh my ass off!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users