Natalie - BB 11 Runner-up

joyami

Remember that BB edits what they say in their DR sessions. She probably SAID what she is claiming to have said, but whether or not Jessie saw it is debatible. But she believed he saw it and he may very well have seen it in the jury house when they showed him his goodbye messages there.

Since everyone loves to point out Natalie's flaws, I'd like to take a moment to share some of Natalie's good points. I do believe nobody is all good or all bad. We all have our good parts and our bad parts.

1) Natalie was honest about her boyfriend from the start. She did not lead Jessie on in the slightest. He just believed he was too good to pass up.

2) Natalie (unlike Lydia and other skanky female/male players in the past) did not feel the need to sleep with, give blow jobs to, or kiss on anybody to make it through the game.

3) Even though Natalie was delusional about the difference between good and evil (her belief that her shit did not stink), she was loyal to her allies. As Kevin was planning on stabbing her in the back, she was still planning on following through with their F2 deal if she had won the second part of the HOH competition and the final HOH competition. Natalie is one of those kinds of people who believe firmly in loyalty. To her friends, she is extremely loyal and will support them even if they do something she doesn't agree with (i.e. Chima). I find that kind of loyalty to friends admirable. Even though she didn't know if she could fully trust Kevin or Ronnie, she would have stayed loyal. She did trust Chima and Jessie. To Chima and Jessie, she was completely honest.

4) Natalie says what she thinks, even if it is detrimental to herself/her game. She is one of those people who things are black and white to and there is very little room for gray. People who are like this typically soften as they grow up and mature. But even if it doesn't, at least you will always know where you stand with her. She isn't going to kiss your ass and be fake. If you are her friend, you ARE her friend. She will have your back even if you are wrong. If you are not her friend, you will know it and do not have to waste your time trying to be her friend.

So though she obviously has some growing up to do and learning to be compassionate, has to learn that winning isn't everything, has to learn that people do not like to be bullied, and has to learn to control her temper so she doesn't say things she will later regret, I have hopes for her and believe that with the love of her family (and she's going to need it) and the love of her friends (yes, she does have some) she will improve with age. It was an incredible opportunity and she played a game that won her $50,000. Thats more than I have. So good for her.

I used to teach nursing. One of the things I learned after teaching about a year was that you can't teach someone to be compassionate. Compassion, IMO, comes naturally.. it's something you feel in your heart.

Natalie will never truly be a compassionate person, IMO.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that's not quite true. The lie that counted, and that was a complete lie that Jeff instantly bought, was that Russell had said in conversations that he would evict Jeff the very next week. What Jeff keeps saying is, it was true Russ and Mich had an F2 agreement. Yes. But not any plan to backstab Jeff; that was Nat's lie. Russ was true to their F4 alliance, but Jeff stupidly trashed him because Nat and Kevin lied to him. Michelle never said Russ was going to betray him; that is not true and Jeff knows it. It WAS the turning point of the game. Jeff should have seen that keeping his alliance intact to F4 was the way to go, and should have got rid of Nat and Kevin when it was four to two.

People keep wanting to make Jeff some kind of hero. He wasn't. He was a vain, egotistical ass who had to demonize anyone he intended to betray, so his conscience would excuse the betrayal. The things he said about Michelle are unforgiveable--and unprintable. He's a jerk, and showed it even to the last comments when he put Jordan "on his short list" for Hawaii.

THANK YOU!! Jeff has an ego that is virtually unstoppable. I think Jordan was a very sweet, kind person who was naive and gullible. The way that Jeff talked to her drove me nuts. I thought he was very condescending and rude to her. Jeff did make the biggest mistake in sending Russell home early. He did so, not because of the F2 deal between Russell and Michelle, but because he believed (based on the LML) that Russell was coming after him.

Honestly, I think this season is going to make Jeff worse (by feeding his ego) and make Natalie better (by crushing hers). One of them will end up a better person and it will not be Jeff.

Jordan is going to remain sweet though. Even though I don't think she "earned" the money per se over Natalie or anybody else, I don't begrudge her the win. I am glad that she is going to have the chance to change her life with the money.

What Natalie must not understand is that the majority of people do NOT like overly conceited and cocky people and who think so highly of themselves (which is why Jessie is not liked as well). I was turned off by her bratty behavior, her self absorbed lies and her "mean girl" attitude. I tried to like her though, I did. I'll give you that she is pretty loyal to her friends but I believe it's to the point as long as it benefits her.

I'm not sure how she was selected for the show (did she get cast at an open call, send in a tape or did they find her somewhere). Do the producers and Grodner give the HGs ideas that they are super great and kiss their feet? She was always whining about what BB should do or not be doing. I am missing the feeds and BB but Natalie...NOT SO MUCH!!!

Jeff has an ego that is virtually unstoppable.

wha??? More then Natalie, Chima, Jessie and many of the others?

I loved loved Jeff's interview he did with Dick. He laughed at himself and said he might have gotten a big head when he got a little power. He is such a nice honest guy and can apologize when needed and see his flaws and correct them when needed.

In the post interviews that I have seen Jeff is very thankful and humble when told how much America loved him. I don't see any ego.

What Natalie must not understand is that the majority of people do NOT like overly conceited and cocky people and who think so highly of themselves (which is why Jessie is not liked as well). I was turned off by her bratty behavior, her self absorbed lies and her "mean girl" attitude. I tried to like her though, I did. I'll give you that she is pretty loyal to her friends but I believe it's to the point as long as it benefits her.

I'm not sure how she was selected for the show (did she get cast at an open call, send in a tape or did they find her somewhere). Do the producers and Grodner give the HGs ideas that they are super great and kiss their feet? She was always whining about what BB should do or not be doing. I am missing the feeds and BB but Natalie...NOT SO MUCH!!!

NAT put on a front and she really lacks in self confidence and does not think so highly of herself ;)

wha??? More then Natalie, Chima, Jessie and many of the others?

I loved loved Jeff's interview he did with Dick. He laughed at himself and said he might have gotten a big head when he got a little power. He is such a nice honest guy and can apologize when needed and see his flaws and correct them when needed.

In the post interviews that I have seen Jeff is very thankful and humble when told how much America loved him. I don't see any ego.

Marty, I agree with everything you write. I am going to start following you around the board and writing "ditto" after every post.

I think Jeff was very self-confident...the difference between that and the ego that we saw in some players is a sense of entitlement. Jeff seemed to know what he was capable of, but didn't think it should be handed to him on a silver platter. Several of the others seemed genuinely shocked and angered when the other HG didn't dance like puppets on little strings for them!

As much as she is hated, she's one of the all-time great BB liars -- which is what this game is about. She outplayed Jordan, that's for sure.

AGREES... People seem to forget that...and all the lies some of the others told. It's all over now though and they can say what they want, but she's $50K richer LOL.

Smart of Jordan to take Nat...as personal as they voted, Kevin may have pulled off the win over her.

AGREES... People seem to forget that...and all the lies some of the others told. It's all over now though and they can say what they want, but she's $50K richer LOL.

Smart of Jordan to take Nat...as personal as they voted, Kevin may have pulled off the win over her.

I soooo agree!

Nat's mistakes in the game:

1. talking too much to lydia and bashing jessie to lydia

2. under estimating jordan

3. taking the pandora's box

4. lie about the prize from the pandora's box

5. finally not fessing up that she was not 18 during the Q & A

Kudos to both Jordan and Nat, they made it to the end...Im not going to hate on either one.

>>>>People keep wanting to make Jeff some kind of hero. He wasn't. He was a vain, egotistical ass who had to demonize anyone he intended to betray, so his conscience would excuse the betrayal. The things he said about Michelle are unforgiveable--and unprintable. He's a jerk, and showed it even to the last comments when he put Jordan "on his short list" for Hawaii.<<<<<

Jeff is indeed VERY humble. And you can see he has much compassion. He's a GREAT guy and if Jordan doesn't take him seriously and pay attention to him, she may regret losing him for the rest of her life. (he asked Jordan why she was acting as if she didn't know him after she won.) And I would definitely say that if you have to demonize someone to betray them, then you have a conscience, although I don't approve of it. The ones who can betray you without blinking an eye, that smile and compliment you as they're turning the knife in your back (Gnat)....those are the ones you want to watch out for. I guess you can excuse Gnat's nastiness because it's all "just part of the game," but when it comes to Jeff that excuse doesn't fly? (<----This is not a bait, just a general question.) And I will admit that sometimes Jordan even got on my nerves and I was only watching the show!

At least Jeff had the manners to sincerely apologize to Michele when he turned her down for a hug after winning that last veto. GnataLIE has wronged so many people in this game, and the only thing she can think to do is to blame America, Jeff, Jordan, and Jessie for her loss. tsk tsk

As much as she is hated, she's one of the all-time great BB liars -- which is what this game is about. She outplayed Jordan, that's for sure.

She out lied Jordan. I would have played like Jordan, sum everyone up, lay low and then kick booty and take names.

She knew she screwed up in her exit interview to Jessie.

Where can I see this exit interview? I heard her say she dissed him in her goodbye message but I don't recall seeing one. How could they have a goodbye message when he was on the block for 30 seconds and left because of the CDT???

If they filmed them afterwards I want to see it!

She is full of it, I never heard that message from her, and did Jesse get any good by messages?? As he was evicted on a coup, I do not remember that at all, she is tryin to save face for not getting his vote, she is such a loser.

Well I never saw a goodby to Jesse, especially when he was evicted on the coup and does not know he was gonna be evicted, I would not think they would have been taping goodbys to Jesse when the coup was so secret as to who had it and were they gonna use it, now I could see Lydia showing the reg tape they always take, but never saw any taped regular goodby message to Jesse, makes no sense, I would like to see the taped goodby message if there is one. What you are talkin about is not like the taped regular goodby messages that they usually show the evicted houseguests, Natalie last nite was sayin she had given him one of those, I don't know what else in the world she would have been talkin about, she abslutely just does not want to lose face when she did not get his vote, Natalie hates that, she hates not being seen in this big wonderful, I am special light, and Jesse blew that for her when he did not vote for her, I loved it, no better diss than that after she kept sayin time and time again how everything was for him and chima, horse crap,lolol

Well I never saw a goodby to Jesse, especially when he was evicted on the coup and does not know he was gonna be evicted, I would not think they would have been taping goodbys to Jesse when the coup was so secret as to who had it and were they gonna use it, now I could see Lydia showing the reg tape they always take, but never saw any taped regular goodby message to Jesse, makes no sense, I would like to see the taped goodby message if there is one. What you are talkin about is not like the taped regular goodby messages that they usually show the evicted houseguests, Natalie last nite was sayin she had given him one of those, I don't know what else in the world she would have been talkin about, she abslutely just does not want to lose face when she did not get his vote, Natalie hates that, she hates not being seen in this big wonderful, I am special light, and Jesse blew that for her when he did not vote for her, I loved it, no better diss than that after she kept sayin time and time again how everything was for him and chima, horse crap,lolol

What happened with Jessie's Goodbye messages is that they actually did them after the Coup d'Etat, and the messages were sent to the JH for him to view, we saw a little glimpse of what he saw, but in Nat's part there was nothing mean or anything, Ly's did seen to be mean tho.

For those who care to see it, it's the beginning part of Episode 22 part 3 on Quirkydude's channel (I'm not sure if I am technically allowed to post the link to it, especially since it is the actual show that aired)

While I think that Natalie actively played the game more than Jordan in that she was always scheming, her strategic errors had more of an effect on the jury than Jordan's lack of strategy. If it weren't for Jordan's turnaround wins at the end, I'd say she won by default. But she did pull out those wins and I'm very happy she won. Natalie did herself in but not for lack of effort in the machinations department.

I don't know why but I'm shocked at the WLBB backyard interview with Natalie. She's so full of herself she just don't get it. Now she calls Jessie a douche bag for not voting for her and had the audacity to say that it was the Jeff and Jordan show all Summer and that they got all the good edits. Good edits? Come on! See, people like this...GnataLIE, who was exposed for the monster that she is, lays the blame on everyone else, not herself. I cannot stand people like this. She can't even stop to look at herself, how she acted, or her attitude, to see why maybe people thought the good side of the house was the Jeff/Jordan alliance. I feel so VERY SORRY for that guy Gnat's going to marry, and as well for his family. GnataLIE is more of a douche bag than Jessie will ever hope to be.

And how she stole that hoody off of Kevin....It was sickening. She is nothing but pure scum. And I burst out laughing when she said for all the fans who dislike her, she has an equal amount that do like her. I don't know how the guy interviewing her didn't burst into laughter. She's delusional. :hahohi:

Very, very well said. GnataLIE IS THE WORST person we have ever known....Ronnie had that wrong, it wasn't Michele.

What happened with Jessie's Goodbye messages is that they actually did them after the Coup d'Etat, and the messages were sent to the JH for him to view, we saw a little glimpse of what he saw, but in Nat's part there was nothing mean or anything, Ly's did seen to be mean tho.

For those who care to see it, it's the beginning part of Episode 22 part 3 on Quirkydude's channel (I'm not sure if I am technically allowed to post the link to it, especially since it is the actual show that aired)

while I vaguely remember some soert of goodbys, but I never remember Natalie giving Jesse a mean goodby, I think she is just tryin to get over him not voting for her silly ass,lol know you did a lot of the Lfu's so I know you are right when you are tellin me about the good bys, I just could not remember clearly

From thewrap.com Here is what AG said about Natalie's goodbye message to Jessie:

Some of the final votes were shockers. Like Jessie voting for Jordan.

AG: "It was surprising. I never would've thought he'd choose Jordan over Natalie. Natalie claims something in her goodbye message was nasty to Jessie. But nobody here remembers that. I think something happened in the jury house, maybe with Lydia, to change his mind."

The full interview can be found here:

http://www.thewrap.com/ind-column/whoa-bro...won_7276?page=1

She's so damn delusional - if she thinks it then it's true to her. I love all of the interviews where she can't look anyone in eye...she's always looking around. No wonder her and Chima got along - they are from the same world. Glad to be rid of her.

I don't know why but I'm shocked at the WLBB backyard interview with Natalie. She's so full of herself she just don't get it. Now she calls Jessie a douche bag for not voting for her and had the audacity to say that it was the Jeff and Jordan show all Summer and that they got all the good edits. Good edits? Come on! See, people like this...GnataLIE, who was exposed for the monster that she is, lays the blame on everyone else, not herself. I cannot stand people like this. She can't even stop to look at herself, how she acted, or her attitude, to see why maybe people thought the good side of the house was the Jeff/Jordan alliance. I feel so VERY SORRY for that guy Gnat's going to marry, and as well for his family. GnataLIE is more of a douche bag than Jessie will ever hope to be.

And how she stole that hoody off of Kevin....It was sickening. She is nothing but pure scum. And I burst out laughing when she said for all the fans who dislike her, she has an equal amount that do like her. I don't know how the guy interviewing her didn't burst into laughter. She's delusional. :hahohi:

Can you post the link or pm it to me? thanks...

Can you post the link or pm it to me? thanks...

Chief go to the front page the page where the recaps are on scroll down and about midway will be the interviews.

Archived