Natalie - BB 11 Runner-up

joyami

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lydia poison jessie against her

she had no chance in final two both kevin and jordan would have beat her

made a lot of dumb mistakes down the stretch and seem in the entire game

but i respect russell for voting for who he thought played best and didnt just go with herd

Haha! Yay! Natalie loses. I wish there was some way she didn't get that 50k, but knowing it'll be in Las Vegas coffers soon is good enough!

The BEST part, is that I think it was potentially in her power to win. The ONE time it would have been beneficial for her to tell the truth - about all her lies and manipulations in the game - she lies again and focuses on how true to her alliances she was.

Natalie will never understand the value of truth.

LOSER!

Congratulations, Jordan!

Russell voted for personal reasons. At the end, before he was evicted he and Jordan had it out.

It's too bad Natalie got this far. She wasn't even grateful for winning the $50,000. That's $49,999 more than she deserved to get. Then again, I don't think Jordan deserved the win either.

Russell voted for personal reasons. At the end, before he was evicted he and Jordan had it out.

that could be said about everyone of them

Her biggest mistake was trash talking Jessie to Lydia, and trash talking Lydia to Jessie.

Jessie and Lydia both voted for personal reasons and that cost Nat her game (much like Ivette in BB6).

yep pretty much

What I thought was funny was when Ronnie actually bowed down to NataLIE as the BIGGEST liar. She touted that she was an honest and clean player. I was sick that she even got a dime. She did not deserve it, she road coattails the whole game and relied on other people to get to the end. She used people to advance her further in the game and she made sure her hands were free of all the blame/blood. The only way she won something was because everyone else was too damn tired to win! She was actually shocked to come in 2nd place. America's vote should give her a clue about what WE think of her and her game play.

She was so confident that Jordan wouldn't make it to the end. Jordan had nobody after Jeff left and she did it on her own. Granted, she had Michelle, but it wasn't the same as she and Jeff. NataLIE aligned herself w/whoever was in power or who was stronger. I'm just glad I don't have to hear her voice or see her nostrils flare. There is a God!

Natalie, instead of trying to get Lydia's vote, dissed her during the Q and A. Real smart move by the skank.

By the way, I think Lydia is a lot smarter and more perceptive than most of us thought she was. And she's

pretty funny too. I couldn't stand her when she was still in the house. The more I saw her the last couple

weeks, the more she grew on me.

Did anyone notice how no one paid attention to Natalie when she came out?!?!? Just her father and "fiance".

YAY JORDAN! :hurray:

Natalie, instead of trying to get Lydia's vote, dissed her during the Q and A. Real smart move by the skank.

By the way, I think Lydia is a lot smarter and more perceptive than most of us thought she was. And she's

pretty funny too. I couldn't stand her when she was still in the house. The more I saw her the last couple

weeks, the more she grew on me.

I agree....I thought Lydia was especially funny tonight.

Natalie got more than she deserved in my very personal opinion. I do not think that she is a nice person. I didn't hear her mention chima once so I guess she got a clue as to public opinion. By now, she probably also has a clue that she is lucky to have that 50K. That woman has something wrong with her I think.

Yeah, and so did Lisa from season 3. :animated_rotfl:

So that makes them both winners and Nalalie the biggest loser of all, love it.

I didn't find Natalie's gameplay spectacular simply because she was lying...her lies were arbitrary and not substantial. I will be perfectly happy if I never see her face again, I don't know when I've disliked someone so mouch that I've not even met! I hope that she can use that money to get some really good therapy...she'll need it when she sees how she was viewed by the public, and hopefully this will be the first step to some really positive changes for her! She's still young enough to establish more healthy patterns of behavior!

As much as she is hated, she's one of the all-time great BB liars -- which is what this game is about. She outplayed Jordan, that's for sure.

Lying just to lie, and to make problems for others in the house is not a part of the game. Natalie told lies where the only intent was to start trouble for others, in the end it cost her the game.

Jordan on the other hand layed low, let Jeff get all the attention and blood on his hands, was nice to everybody and usually honest enough that people loved her. In the end her winning the comps at the end and making the correct choice between Natalie and Kevin gave her the game.

Even without Jessie voting personal Natalie still lost the game 5-2, and even then you take out Jesse's vote due to voting personally then you have to take out Russell's who also voted personally.

She didn't even deserve 2nd place but I do think Jordan made the right move to sling her self into 1st place.

Not really sure why Jessie voted against GNat but I wonder if it was to so she did not have all that money to spend with her guy.

Archived