Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Jordan - BB 11 Winner

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

LenRay

LenRay

• Pip
  • 5,842 posts
Way to go Jordie Poo.....

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,873 posts

CuriousMeg

CuriousMeg

• Pip
  • 692 posts
Congrats to Jordan!!

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts
Congrats!!!

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
Congrats Jordan!! Way to go girl!

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
LOL UVP, yep the fat lady sang! And Jordo won!!!! party_smilie.gif

BlondeAndSoBlue

BlondeAndSoBlue

• Pip
  • 93 posts
This is the first time in a long time that the person I wanted to win actually did win. Way to go - Jordo!

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
What a great end to BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

party_smilie.gif

Chickendirt

Chickendirt

• Pip
  • 391 posts
Did not think she could could do it!!!

I was one of the few after Michelle got booted who said she couldn't pull it off.

I'm blown away and really happy that she won. For once the good guys win.

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,873 posts
next season hg better consider everyone as targets or this will happen again

but against natalie i thought she should have won

won the critical comps and played a better endgame

natalie made a lot of dumb mistakes

ktbruin

ktbruin

• Pip
  • 386 posts
I'm on the West Coast, my family is watching something else, I'm dvr-ing BB but I couldn't stand it...I had to find out.

Now I know I'll watch! YEAH! YAY! HURRAY! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

BigBroFanTX

BigBroFanTX

• Pip
  • 382 posts
Woo hoo ! ! ! A new way to win---Just be nice ! ! ! Oh yeah--winning the last 2 parts of HOH helps too ! ! !

word_girl

word_girl

• Pip
  • 1,233 posts
Congratulations, Jordan!

Best of luck, sweetie, in all you do.

njdukie

njdukie

• Pip
  • 706 posts
WAY TO GO JORDAN!!!!!!!!!!!! party_smilie.gif party_smilie.gif party_smilie.gif FINALLY someone who was actually NICE won!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! animated_bouncy.gif

arrowhead

arrowhead

• Pip
  • 4,147 posts
Way to go Jordan party_smilie.gif party_smilie.gif party_smilie.gif party_smilie.gif party_smilie.gif

addict2bb

addict2bb

• Pip
  • 13 posts
I am so happy a blonde finally won, and someone who was all around nice! Now she can pay her own way to Hawaii!

carmen

carmen

• Pip
  • 1,364 posts
A new way to win---Just be nice

Yeah, I think this is the wave of the future for BB. Strategy no longer matters. Just nice your way to the end and then pull out a couple of lucky wins (it also helps when producers
know you're liked).

Go Jordan! This year's jury deserves going into BB history with you as their winner. Way to go!

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,873 posts
QUOTE (carmen @ Sep 15 2009, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I think this is the wave of the future for BB. Strategy no longer matters. Just nice your way to the end and then pull out a couple of lucky wins (it also helps when producers
know you're liked).

those players like jordan and jerry and sheila if i were playing would scare the hell out of me. i know they will sail along because the other hg would see them as non threats and if you are on block vs them you go . jordan i am not too upset she won really because i knew she would, and saw natalie blow her game . natalie style of play for a woman never wins in bb you have to play the nice game like jordan for a woman to win . when two woman are at the end the nicer of the two always wins .

oldguy

oldguy

• Pip
  • 1,172 posts
Thank you, Big Brother gods!!! The best girl won!!!! Way to go, Jordan!!! The shocker of the night, for me anyway,
was Jessie voting for Jordan. I dislike him a little less now.

Wonder if Chima watched. I hope so. Her stupid, disgraceful performance was roundly criticized by everyone.
And the producers managed, once again, to show her getting kicked out of the house. She has to feel humiliated!!
Good for her!!!!!

ajmac

ajmac

• Pip
  • 231 posts
CONGRATS TO JORDAN!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users