Jordan - BB 11 Winner

LenRay

I sat through the CBS morning show for that????? I bet Jordan's going to get sick of the Jeff/Jordan questions. She deserves a one-on-one interview, she's the winner.

I should've done what Jordan did and go with my gut, then I could have at least watched the Today show.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's SO amusing & SO telling when BB addicts call Jordan's win just "luck" or laugh at the fact that she "went with her gut"...............ALL BB winners have been "lucky" and ALL BB winners have made decisions based on their "gut feelings"...........some people just like to give "playing the game" some great intellectual value :animated_rotfl: ...........I'm happy that Jordan has PROVEN with a little luck and some insight about people, ANYONE can WIN BB.................... THANK GOODNESS, it's revived my enjoyment of the game!!!

(this is NOT a dig at Jordan........my point all season was that SHE may not get the concept of certain clocks but she has other strengths..............certainly, smart enough to WIN BB!!!)

Was it only a couple of weeks ago when I vowed not to watch the end of this season BB as I was SO disappointed in the final 3? Well naturally I broke my vow andI am so glad with the outcome. I know lies and deceit are the way to win the game, but Natalie has a very cold heart and deliberately took things to an extremely personal level. BRAVO Jordan.

I think it's SO amusing & SO telling when BB addicts call Jordan's win just "luck" or laugh at the fact that she "went with her gut"...............ALL BB winners have been "lucky" and ALL BB winners have made decisions based on their "gut feelings"...........some people just like to give "playing the game" some great intellectual value :animated_rotfl: ...........I'm happy that Jordan has PROVEN with a little luck and some insight about people, ANYONE can WIN BB.................... THANK GOODNESS, it's revived my enjoyment of the game!!!

(this is NOT a dig at Jordan........my point all season was that SHE may not get the concept of certain clocks but she has other strengths..............certainly, smart enough to WIN BB!!!)

I don't know if you were talking about me.....but pretending that you were........

My gut feeling was not to bother my time watching CBS early show and stick with the Today show. I should have gone with my gut feeling instead of wasting my time on a 2 minute interview. So I'm not really sure where you are coming from???

As far as Jordan goes, she wasn't my favorite player. She was my favorite person, and there really is a difference. She could say some of the dumbest shit I have ever heard, and I would eat it right up.

Yeah Jordan!! So happy she won! On a side note - silly theory - I think that Jessie voted for her because he probably guessed at how popular she was, and possibly some people wouldn't feel so negatively about him anymore outside of the house. He might have still wanted to vote for Natalie, but thought it was probably better strategically for his career not to go with the "villan". What do you think?

Yeah Jordan!! So happy she won! On a side note - silly theory - I think that Jessie voted for her because he probably guessed at how popular she was, and possibly some people wouldn't feel so negatively about him anymore outside of the house. He might have still wanted to vote for Natalie, but thought it was probably better strategically for his career not to go with the "villan". What do you think?

It could be that or it could also be that Jesse's wanted to make a point that it was he not Natalie that made the moves. I am not sure his ego was going to allow Nat to suggest she was the puppetmaster. But I do think Jesse continues to try to make it Hollyword or in wrestling...the MiZ did it from Real World but beomg a "villian" in the WWE world is not a bad thing either.

But I am glad that if it was between Nat and Jordon that Jordon won...hopefully she can stay herself and put the money to good use for herself and her family.

The whole idea that the person who is crowned the winner of BB is actually the better player and outplayed the rest -- I totally disagree with.

I think some winners are more legitimate than others. Not only did they "win" their season but they deserved to win because they were good game players.

Lisa to me was not a good player. Did she win? Of course. Does it mean she was the best player that year? Absolutely not.

Jordan's win in my view is a total joke. I find it funny, and I also think it speaks for the jury. They're the ones who chose her and after all the dust settles

will have to deal with their choice after reviewing the whole season. They deserve to have her be the winner this year. It speaks volumes of this jury.

And yes, I think Jordan is an extremely sweet person. But who are we kidding here? She did not truly play this game, or deserve to be in the winning spot.

I'm sick to death of it......SHE WON, she DESERVED it so did Lisa.... get over it!!

Why is it that playing a good social game and not making any enemies considered bad gameplay... you can only deserve to win if you are a hateful person, the only good gameplay has to be the backstabbers???

Natalie was the ulitimate floater... she admitted it last night..... if she truly played a good game she would have been rewarded for it..

Jordan's win in my view is a total joke. I find it funny, and I also think it speaks for the jury. They're the ones who chose her and after all the dust settles

will have to deal with their choice after reviewing the whole season. They deserve to have her be the winner this year. It speaks volumes of this jury.

Most of the best players were the first ones out. I would love to have seen Casey and Laura in the Finals. Jeff and Michele should would be nice at the end too but hey that didn't happen.

So out of Natalie and Jordan I would say that Jordan pulled out the win at the end and 100% deserved the win over Nat. I think the Jury made the very best pick on who should win. Natalie was a useless waste and couldn't do anything in the game but lie.

I'm sick to death of it......SHE WON, she DESERVED it so did Lisa.... get over it!!

ITA Pinkie!

Good players watch, listen and win when they need to win...know when they need to win. This last week in the house, Jordan played a perfect game IMO!!!

ITA Pinkie!

Good players watch, listen and win when they need to win...know when they need to win. This last week in the house, Jordan played a perfect game IMO!!!

ITA!!

it was a strange season with many highs & lows. you went from "not gonna watch anymore" to "can't wait to see what happens next". a great finale show & a good season overall. this season had some moments that BB fans will always remember. CONGRATS to JORDAN!

i give nat credit for her game, but she cut her own throat with her actions & lies. jordan may not of outwitted or ouplayed everyone but she outlasted & she won at crunch time when it counted the most.

i got the post BB blues today so on to survivor, a st louis cardinal world series, & the "BIG BLUE" winning # 8!

I guess good guys (and gals) can finish first!!

It's been my experience most people who talk about playing a good game feel winning a lot of comps and being outspoken is the way to go.

I think each person who enters that house plays their own game whether we agree it's the right way to play or not.

Dr. Will lied his head off, didn't win anything along the way but the majority think he was a great player.

Funny how people can change their minds depending on which HG you're talking about, rofl

So out of Natalie and Jordan I would say that Jordan pulled out the win at the end and 100% deserved the win over Nat. I think the Jury made the very best pick on who should win. Natalie was a useless waste and couldn't do anything in the game but lie.

Hi Marty....I agree. Jordan beat both Natalie and Kevin to win the final HOH. Guessing 50 out of 51 to in final question to win HOH, then making game winning decision to evict Kevin, sealed the win.

Natalie probably also lost votes (such as Jessie's) for stepping down during the endurence competition. Remember Evil Dick and during his final endurence competition? He lost the competition, but he was about to pass out, proving he could compete against a guy about 20 years younger. Personally, I think BB might have had call that one a draw if it had gone much longer. If Evel Dick had held on longer, but ended up in the hospital, the entire season would have gone down the drain.... Anyway, you never throw a compeition when in the final three, as Natalie did, it is throwing away at least 1-2 Jury votes who don't respect player who don't give it 100% when they have a chance.

I think I liked Natalie a bit more than you did. I did think she was a smart player from start to finish, just not smart enough to win and clearly not very a very likable player from America's perspective. If she had managed to win the final HOH, she would have won over most the Jury and won BB11. For the final three, the key was to win the final HOH to get enough Jury votes to win BB11.

I guess good guys (and gals) can finish first!!

It's been my experience most people who talk about playing a good game feel winning a lot of comps and being outspoken is the way to go.

I think each person who enters that house plays their own game whether we agree it's the right way to play or not.

Dr. Will lied his head off, didn't win anything along the way but the majority think he was a great player.

Funny how people can change their minds depending on which HG you're talking about, rofl

I would have to agree. Essentially Jordan played the same game as Maggot. Both rode the coat-tails almost to the end. Nobody cheered when Maggot won. Thank goodness Jordan doesn't suck like her.

ITA Pinkie!

Everyone needs to start taking off the rose colored Jordan glasses. It doesn't matter how much you like her personally, the only time she stepped it up was at the end. Lydia was right about one thing, Jeff pulled all the strings. Her people reading skills shut down about 3/4 of the way in, when she let Jeff inject his paranoia into her. If she really had been paying attention, she would have talked Jeff into keeping with their final 4 alliance. I think if she had trusted her insticts a bit more then the F3 would have been J/J/M. If you were going off of just game play, she did not deserve to win.

I have yet to think that the player that wins is the player that deserves it based on game play. That doesn't mean that my favorite players have not won.

I can't even believe I am going to say this.......Jessie might have been the best player. :cry: He was doing well at the comps and had half that house totally under his control.

Well now that hell has frozen over, I've gotta go grab my coat.

If she really had been paying attention, she would have talked Jeff into keeping with their final 4 alliance. I think if she had trusted her insticts a bit more then the F3 would have been J/J/M.

ummmm she won. I guess she did something right when she decided that she could do better with Russell out and making friends with Nat and Kevin. Because someone doesn't play the game exactly like we would like and take our favorites does not give us the right to be bitter. Jordan won so she played the game the best way for herself.

I totally agree king. Laura would be on my short list of who I would like to see get a second shot at this game.

This is pretty simple: Big Brother is about one thing, getting to the end. Who gives a crap if you played a good game and got voted out? That does not win the game. So however Jordan won does not really matter. Point is she outlasted others by them over looking her. So if they were such great players why are they not sitting in her position?

So sick of people calling Jordan fat and saying she did not deserve it. I can't stand GNat but bottom line is she made it to F2 no matter how she got there. I didn't want her there but there she sits. No reason to b*tch and moan about an outcome you can not change.

As for Jessie he did not vote for GNat probably for several reason but I would guess her good bye to him saying she played him, her recent engagement and that he did not want her leaving with that money to spend on a wedding plus her guy. You could see it all over his face. Even his final words while seemed to be aimed at Jordan in the end was meant for GNat.

Everyone needs to start taking off the rose colored Jordan glasses. It doesn't matter how much you like her personally, the only time she stepped it up was at the end.

Like I said before, she laid low when she needed to and kicked ass when she needed to. Plain and simple, she made it to final 3, won the comps and took the person she needed to take to win the half million. And she did ALL OF THIS without being mean, pissing people off, sexual favors or lying with every breath she took.

No rose colored glasses here...just the truth.

Whether or not you like her is not the point. She won Second place and deserves some respect. That's unfair of Big Brother or CBS. I've watched all the seasons of Big Brother, and I've never seen CBS act so disrespectful. People have won who I didn't support, but they were still interviewed. Fairness is the issue. CBS, be fair.

Well, think you were jumpin the gun a bit on this one, Kevin, Natalie , Jordan and Jeff were on the early show, good Lord, CBS did not disrespect anyone,lol

Archived