Jordan - BB 11 Winner

LenRay

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a major woot for jordan...

im glad that nat didnt win, would rather seen kevin get it before nat... he played the game, she played "hey you do this" all thru the game...

she didnt play, she just bossed people around and let them put their neck out...

hopefully season 12 will be 100% better... no gimmics, no special powers, and no mentally unstable constestants

Jordan's brother could be her twin. Her mom is pretty. I wish Jordan well. I think that money is going to change her life and I hope she takes care. I am glad it is over and I am glad that Natalie didn't win the 500K but I wish Kevin had won the 50K instead and Michelle the 25K. Michele is the nicest of them all, smart, worked hard, an achiever and totally out of her element with that bunch. I was surprised at how well-spoken Laura was. I never really saw her as I missed the first of the season. Her analyzation was on target.

I loved every minute of the show.

It was great ... that even after hearing the jury talk before and after the final interviews... I still couldn't be sure

who woiuld win. ???

My first clue was when Lydia High Fived Michelle after they put their keys in... thought Jordon had it sewn up...

especially with America's tie-breaking vote in the mix.

WOW... best part was seeing that even Jesse voted for Jordon .... wooo hooo

Hope tonite will make Nat step back and take stock of herself (OMG and she's yet to go home and see what

BB message boards said about her.)

HELLO .... Reality check time .... BIG TIME

Did anyone see if Jeff and Jordan hugged?

Yes I did see them hug Joy, when she was talkin to her brother and mom, Jeff came over to introduce inhelf, and she made a statement to her mom and Jeff to sort of deny that they were a showmance, then they hugged, why that girl worries so much about what ppl think is beyond me , it is too much,lol

Jordan's brother could be her twin. Her mom is pretty. I wish Jordan well. I think that money is going to change her life and I hope she takes care. I am glad it is over and I am glad that Natalie didn't win the 500K but I wish Kevin had won the 50K instead and Michelle the 25K. Michele is the nicest of them all, smart, worked hard, an achiever and totally out of her element with that bunch. I was surprised at how well-spoken Laura was. I never really saw her as I missed the first of the season. Her analyzation was on target.

Yep, I said the same Laura was very articulate and surmised the Chima debacle well .

Yay for Jordan! I'm happy that she won, and I don't agree that she was outplayed by Natalie at all. By Natalie's own admission, thier gameplay was the same, but Jordan was just a decent human being throughout it all. Yes, lying can be part of the BB game, but lying is not in and of itself the game...Natalie's lies seemed so arbitrary, so that argument doesn't really make sense to me. And (as Jeff pointed out) Natalie and Kevin's "big strategic lie" was something that Michelle had already confirmed with Jeff...so it may have been game changer, but it was Michelle's play, not Nat's. Jordan won when she had to, and made good moves when she did (like picking Nat over Kevin for final 2). She and Natalie both dodged elimination time and time again, which in my opinion takes both of them out of the floater category. I think using your personality to convince people to vote for you because you were "nice" to them can be a very valid part of an obviously effective assertive strategy...it's not less of a strategy simply because you weren't aggressive or abrasisve. Her win was a great way to wrap up the season for me, even though there were others I would have been just as happy to see as the last player standing.

This is total conjecture because I haven't seen the show yet...but. I think not ADMITTING to lying was Gnats downfall...and not telling her closest allies her true age (so they really couldn't trust anything she said)...But all of the stuff about "playing a loyal and honest game" kind of fell flat because she did none of that.

I guess I should have posted this on the Gnat thread! oops!

Yah Jordan! Great fricken ending!!!!

I agree.

I will also say that I think the voting in this one was VEERRRRY personal.

Nat just stuck the knife in on too many poeple. Especially when they were evicted. That cost her a lot of votes.

I think Jordan winning that final HOH sealed everything up for the jury. That's what she needed to win them over.

Thank you, Big Brother gods!!! The best girl won!!!! Way to go, Jordan!!! The shocker of the night, for me anyway,

was Jessie voting for Jordan. I dislike him a little less now.

Wonder if Chima watched. I hope so. Her stupid, disgraceful performance was roundly criticized by everyone.

And the producers managed, once again, to show her getting kicked out of the house. She has to feel humiliated!!

Good for her!!!!!

Ditto the above.

YAY Jordo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT ending!!!......................I would have rather seen Kevin get some money & the brat walk away with nothing BUT............Jordan would have come in second to Kev.............Jordan showed she not only could win , SHE COULD WIN WITH CLASS. :party_smilie:

Congratulations to Jordan. I'm disappointed that Kevin didn't win or get to final 2, but Congratulations to Jordan.

I love Julie Chen and respect her. I just felt she totally messed up when she didn't even announce Natalie to come out of the House, and she didn't even mention her winning 2nd Place after she was out. What's up with that. I'm disappointed with that happening. She usually mentions the second place person, but didn't even mention her name. I'm disappointed. I love Julie, but felt this was a mistake. What do you think?

a major woot for jordan...

im glad that nat didnt win, would rather seen kevin get it before nat... he played the game, she played "hey you do this" all thru the game...

she didnt play, she just bossed people around and let them put their neck out...

hopefully season 12 will be 100% better... no gimmics, no special powers, and no mentally unstable constestants

amen, well said

Technically, if Natalie was the "better" player, she would have won. But she didn't. She's the loser, and Jordan is the winner. Jordan outplayed Natalie!

And that's the glory of life in the Big Brother House!

See yall next season. Take care!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!! :party_smilie: YAH JORDAN!

This is the first time in a long time that the person I wanted to win actually did win. Way to go - Jordo!

Yeah same here.

I think the last time for me was Lisa way back in season-3.

I guess nice people CAN win afterall.

CONGRATZ, JORDO!!!!!!!!!! :figment::cheshire::maleficent::ghost::r2d2:

I know with 4 other votes she would have gotten it anyway but wow, Jesse's vote really shocked me. :shocking:

You know, I had my doubts in the beginning and again near the end but I really think this has been the best Big Brother season EVER!

Let's hope they can top it next year.

:party_smilie::ciao:

:alien:

Archived