• Created
  • Last Reply
240x7ap.jpg

next season hg better consider everyone as targets or this will happen again

but against natalie i thought she should have won

won the critical comps and played a better endgame

natalie made a lot of dumb mistakes

A new way to win---Just be nice

Yeah, I think this is the wave of the future for BB. Strategy no longer matters. Just nice your way to the end and then pull out a couple of lucky wins (it also helps when producers

know you're liked).

Go Jordan! This year's jury deserves going into BB history with you as their winner. Way to go!

Yeah, I think this is the wave of the future for BB. Strategy no longer matters. Just nice your way to the end and then pull out a couple of lucky wins (it also helps when producers

know you're liked).

those players like jordan and jerry and sheila if i were playing would scare the hell out of me. i know they will sail along because the other hg would see them as non threats and if you are on block vs them you go . jordan i am not too upset she won really because i knew she would, and saw natalie blow her game . natalie style of play for a woman never wins in bb you have to play the nice game like jordan for a woman to win . when two woman are at the end the nicer of the two always wins .

Thank you, Big Brother gods!!! The best girl won!!!! Way to go, Jordan!!! The shocker of the night, for me anyway,

was Jessie voting for Jordan. I dislike him a little less now.

Wonder if Chima watched. I hope so. Her stupid, disgraceful performance was roundly criticized by everyone.

And the producers managed, once again, to show her getting kicked out of the house. She has to feel humiliated!!

Good for her!!!!!

Thank you, Big Brother gods!!! The best girl won!!!! Way to go, Jordan!!! The shocker of the night, for me anyway,

was Jessie voting for Jordan. I dislike him a little less now.

Wonder if Chima watched. I hope so. Her stupid, disgraceful performance was roundly criticized by everyone.

And the producers managed, once again, to show her getting kicked out of the house. She has to feel humiliated!!

Good for her!!!!!

Yea I will miss that smile of Jordan's ;) I am happy for her :party_smilie:

I LMAO at CBS showing Chmia twice tonite in a bad light :animated_rotfl:

those players like jordan and jerry and sheila if i were playing would scare the hell out of me. i know they will sail along because the other hg would see them as non threats and if you are on block vs them you go . jordan i am not too upset she won really because i knew she would, and saw natalie blow her game . natalie style of play for a woman never wins in bb you have to play the nice game like jordan for a woman to win . when two woman are at the end the nicer of the two always wins .

No doubt the nicer woman(as perceived by the jury members) won, but in all fairness, Natalie was a better player. Number 1 rule with jury house..... admit all your secrets and lies. The jury respects the the game play at the end more than the lies. Of course, she couldn't admit to the lies and ultimately that was her downfall. JMHO but this is the worst winner in BB since Lisa (season 3) and I like Jordan.

No doubt the nicer woman(as perceived by the jury members) won, but in all fairness, Natalie was a better player. Number 1 rule with jury house..... admit all your secrets and lies. The jury respects the the game play at the end more than the lies. Of course, she couldn't admit to the lies and ultimately that was her downfall. JMHO but this is the worst winner in BB since Lisa (season 3) and I like Jordan.

ED was the worst winner because he didn't deserve it. AP saved him. But Lisa & Jordan are probably the "nicest" winners in all the seasons.

Technically, if Natalie was the "better" player, she would have won. But she didn't. She's the loser, and Jordan is the winner. Jordan outplayed Natalie!

And that's the glory of life in the Big Brother House!

See yall next season. Take care!

Archived