Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Evel Dick's backyard after show interviews-

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
109 replies to this topic

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,732 posts
I've been checking and the Real Super Pass live feed screen is still posting...

"The feeds are over - But Big Brother is not.
Stay tuned for Backyard Interviews.... and more"

The message has been the same since before the TV show started tonite.

has anyone seen anything on here yet ???? I haven't dry.gif
wonder if we'll be able to get it on Flashbacks tomorrow ???

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,843 posts
I haven't been able to get on this board since 6pm this evening which was very frustrating...

I managed to watch all of Dick's interviews. He really sucks at that job. He always made everything about him and talked way too much. He hardly gave Jeff a chance to talk about anything. It would have been a lot better if they got a host who wasn't so biased about the show.

I'm happy for Jordan. Her family really needed the money so it's all good IMO. smile.gif

ericsturrock

ericsturrock

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,208 posts
Dick was awesome mention Mortys about 5,6 times. Total # of Viewers from 8pmBBT-11pmBBT were 110,000
Feed kept gettin choppy when alot of ppl talked at once. I think it was Russell or Braden all of a sudden every1 stoped chattin and you could see them & hear them very clearly lol

Thansk Morty

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,843 posts
I wish there had been a way to close the chat window. That would have helped the video immensely IMO. At least I got to see all the interviews such as they were. I'd give Dick a D- for his interview skills. He needs to learn to concentrate on the person he's interviewing instead of constantly talking about himself. Not a good idea.

I was happy he mentioned Morty's as often as he did though. It was a good thing. smile.gif

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Dick was great, totally pitching the site. Gotta love that up!

thequeenjoni

thequeenjoni

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,778 posts
Thanks to ldywldkat and CuriousMeg for trying to help me out- finally got on - it was waaay to choppy to take and then my internet went out for over an hour !!

mstnquaw

mstnquaw

• Pip
  • 49 posts
Is there a way to watch the backyard interviews now?

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
I'm sure ED will post something edited in the next couple days.

chac

chac

• Pip
  • 132 posts
Here is some of the interviews from last night posted

http://www.stickam.c...o?uId=174741666

Athena28

Athena28

• Pip
  • 585 posts
Thanks.

Uh-oh, ED hasn't spoken w/Danielle since December. Guess the era of good feelings are over.

Interesting that ED is the most interesting person in the interviews. He outshines the BB11 guests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users