Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Evel Dick's backyard after show interviews-

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
109 replies to this topic

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
Edited: See post #4 below

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
Just got off the phone with Morty and here the deal... We are going to be one of two sites that are going to be allowed to see the BY interviews LIVE tonight after the finale... Also because Dick had to go into the studio last night for some emergency stuff he is going to give us a live chat for 15 minutes from somewhere within the BB studio... You will have to click on the widgit I think, but we will be going through stickam again.

The chat will start at 6:45 Eastern, 5:45 Central, 4:45 Mountain, and 3:45 Pacific...

Edited by JEDI, 15 September 2009 - 11:35 AM.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
THANK YOU joyami for the link. It's so cool that we get to see these BY interviews!!!

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
(Thank you Joyami for all you have done this season and for posting that link.)
Here's what's posted on the front page and this is the one that is going to bring more attention to Morty's...

Tonight! Live Interviews with Evel Dick. Evel Dick will be interviewing the HGs tonight from the BB house BY, you can watch and participate right here. Dick is hoping he'll be able to do a special chat just for us at Morty's at 3:45PM BBT (6:45PM EDT) Just click here at 3:45PM (Allow some extra time for Dick to be late, this is something new, uncharted territory so cut him some slack if things don't go off on time. Also allow some time for the player to load in the pop-up window.)

Edited by JEDI, 15 September 2009 - 11:38 AM.

Gertrude

Gertrude

• Pip
  • 598 posts
yes, thank you! ED was entertaining on interviewing the HG"s last year.I liked how he'd tell the HG's, in a brutally honest sorrta way, what was really going on in & out of the house, and then watching the HG's reaction. smile.gif

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Thanks for the updated info, Yana!!!

CuriousMeg

CuriousMeg

• Pip
  • 692 posts
Yana.. Evel Dick's interviews are after the finale, right?

Do we use the same link that we use at 3:45 to see the after finale interviews?

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Wow that's awesome!

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,674 posts
dicks on NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,843 posts
I'm looking forward to this as I've never participated in a live chat. Is there anything newbies need to know about how this works? I'd hate to get down to the last few minutes and not have a clue what I'm doing, rofl (although it wouldn't be the first time, lol)

Reaper

Reaper

• Pip
  • 2,676 posts
Stupid question here, but, it's asking for an email addy and PW... Do we have to sign up with Stickam, in order to chat???

Thx in advance!!!

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,674 posts
I just lost my connection to ED radio show. does anyone have the link????????//

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
Yes you will need to sign up with stickam to get the backyard interviews, and yes you should use the link above for both...

QUOTE (Moxie @ Sep 15 2009, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm looking forward to this as I've never participated in a live chat. Is there anything newbies need to know about how this works? I'd hate to get down to the last few minutes and not have a clue what I'm doing, rofl (although it wouldn't be the first time, lol)

This is a voice chat, so expect it to move FAST!!! there are going to be lots of people on, as this chat can hold up to 1000 people, and it's only for Morty's, but we have over 20,000 members, so I'd advice getting there early and staying put... I don't know if you are going to be allowed to use your mic if you have one on your computer, I'd guess no...

ETA: I also want to point out that these interviews will be seen very much live as they happen, and will NOT be edited in anyway shape or way...

CuriousMeg

CuriousMeg

• Pip
  • 692 posts
Thank you so much for your reply, Yana!

CuriousMeg

CuriousMeg

• Pip
  • 692 posts
Oh gosh.. I feel like an idiot.. where do we go to sign up with stickam? Like a doofus I entered my info, but I guess I need to register.

Google is my friend. smile.gif

www.stickam.com

Reaper

Reaper

• Pip
  • 2,676 posts
Thanks Yana, I signed up and will be there... And I don't have a mic, lol... How is it voice chat if we don't have a mic??? (Sorry, I'm acting like Jordan today)

CuriousMeg

CuriousMeg

• Pip
  • 692 posts
QUOTE (Reaper @ Sep 15 2009, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Yana, I signed up and will be there... And I don't have a mic, lol... How is it voice chat if we don't have a mic??? (Sorry, I'm acting like Jordan today)

That makes 2 of us, then.

CuriousMeg

CuriousMeg

• Pip
  • 692 posts
Ummm.. one more question.

On stickam it asks for a channel. What do I click? Can I click anything and still get Dick?

CuriousMeg

CuriousMeg

• Pip
  • 692 posts
Well.. I'm embarrassed to ask another question. How do I know if I'm logged in? There are no viewers listed. sad.gif

mstnquaw

mstnquaw

• Pip
  • 49 posts
LOL you said "still get dick"...... to funny! animated_rotfl.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users