Evel Dick's backyard after show interviews-

joyami

I've been checking and the Real Super Pass live feed screen is still posting...

"The feeds are over - But Big Brother is not.

Stay tuned for Backyard Interviews.... and more"

The message has been the same since before the TV show started tonite.

has anyone seen anything on here yet ???? I haven't <_<

wonder if we'll be able to get it on Flashbacks tomorrow ???

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't been able to get on this board since 6pm this evening which was very frustrating...

I managed to watch all of Dick's interviews. He really sucks at that job. He always made everything about him and talked way too much. He hardly gave Jeff a chance to talk about anything. It would have been a lot better if they got a host who wasn't so biased about the show.

I'm happy for Jordan. Her family really needed the money so it's all good IMO. :)

Dick was awesome mention Mortys about 5,6 times. Total # of Viewers from 8pmBBT-11pmBBT were 110,000

Feed kept gettin choppy when alot of ppl talked at once. I think it was Russell or Braden all of a sudden every1 stoped chattin and you could see them & hear them very clearly lol

Thansk Morty

I wish there had been a way to close the chat window. That would have helped the video immensely IMO. At least I got to see all the interviews such as they were. I'd give Dick a D- for his interview skills. He needs to learn to concentrate on the person he's interviewing instead of constantly talking about himself. Not a good idea.

I was happy he mentioned Morty's as often as he did though. It was a good thing. :)

Archived