Finale' LIVE Show! 9/15

ldywldkat

The houseguest are still in bed. Not a one of them has the least bit of energy.

I would be to nervous to still be in bed. They have got to be only 5 to 6 hours or less away from a live show?

Just saying I wouldn't be able to spend the whole day of the last day in bed snoozing.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What if the the jury house has been lead to say things to the camera to throw us off... ie. dissing Natalie as a player that only hung on coat tails? Maybe I've seen too much influence by BB this season but, for the last week I've been a little worried about how obvious the Nat hate was by the jury when we saw Jeff join sequester.

Or...

What if Jessie has been plotting revenge against America?

It occurs to me that Jessie was the 1st in the house and even though their phone calls are supposed to monitored we know from seasons past that they somehow get some outside information. Is it possible Jessie has never been informed just how much America disliked him and Nat? What if he's been manipulating the jury like he did the house... I think he could talk Lydia and even Russell into smoozing to the camera's (and Jeff) what they know we want to hear. But, knowing they were going to give us the ultimate F U by voting for her to win. It would be sweet revenge for Jessie, imo.

Or...

It occurs to me that Jessie was the 1st in the house and even though their phone calls are supposed to monitored we know from seasons past that they somehow get some outside information. Is it possible Jessie has never been informed just how much America disliked him and Nat? What if he's been manipulating the jury like he did the house... I think he could talk Lydia and even Russell into smoozing to the camera's (and Jeff) what they know we want to hear. But, knowing they were going to give us the ultimate F U by voting for her to win. It would be sweet revenge for Jessie, imo.

CeCi, I'd have to disagree for 2 reasons...

1) Jessie's not that smart IMO

and

2) I was the second shooter on the grassy knoll

(Ok, maybe just reason #1, LOL)

What if the the jury house has been lead to say things to the camera to throw us off... ie. dissing Natalie as a player that only hung on coat tails? Maybe I've seen too much influence by BB this season but, for the last week I've been a little worried about how obvious the Nat hate was by the jury when we saw Jeff join sequester.

Or...

it did seem so anti natalie there maybe they were trying to throw us off. but jessie revealing her age seem in spite because lydia told him some bad things nat said about him. i watched jessie for two season and i know when he is upset and his feelings is hurt . jessie has to know america hates him i dont believe for a second he doesnt know this or think otherwise. natalie i think giving that half ass effort in that hoh kevin won and when it is shown she sat out a pov due to pandoras box honestly i dont see her winning even with jessie help.

Hey Reaper, shouldn't you be at the BB house! I figured you were the lackie that would be carrying ED's ciggys!!!

LOL, I'm nobody's lackie!!! I've got to carry my own cigs, LOL... I'm sure Eric BB8 will be there to carry them for him, LOL...

I agree Jessie's not scholarly but, he manipulated and ran that game like a fine tuned instrument until the Coup came into play. So, saying he's not smart enough to get Lydia and Russell to work with him to give Jeff a false sense of "hope" that Jordan can win... I think he's smart enough for that. Now, is he smart enough to be thinking beyond that to an actual F U to America vote... that I'm not sure of.

Just thinking up stuff to talk about while I wait for tonight. :D

I have also thought about how obvious they made it look like the jury house had turned against Nasty. Too obvious.... then I said to myself No FERKING way will BB let Natalie win this season. America would be done with BB.

I agree CeCe. I think Jessie learned alot from last year and played a much better game this time around.

It would be hard for me, knowing that America hated me last year to come back this year and act like a bigger ham than before. BB must have given him some side money to act the way he did (ego wise) this year

I think it was Chelsea from Express Lunch, that said that she liked Jesse & that he(and CBS) knows that he's not too well liked by America, but he likes to play off of that image. It looks to me like he definetly has a chip on his shoulder, about being looked upon as a meathead.

:party_smilie:

Archived