Finale' LIVE Show! 9/15

ldywldkat

i loved it! but we commented on the applause bleeding thru, too. i never thought i'd say this-but i liked JESSIE last night. in his interviews- i liked his reasoning for voting for jordan . i loved this season. and i dislike her mucho- but it is weird that you can clearly tell that julie despises nat. maybe she's worried too much nat contact could harm baby-chen?

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm thinking he's hurt over her being engaged and rubbing it in that it's the happiest thing.

in one interview-he said it was cuz j won the last 2 comps and nat's answer, that her strategy was to ride a strong player to the end.[he actually gave a good answer]. plus i'm sure lyd told him nat said he looks like jimmy neutron!

the best part of the night was the look on Nat's face when Julie announced Jessie's vote.

I still think Jeff's quote were the best thing of the night... well besided Jordan Winning...

Lydia - Talking to you is like talking to a traffic cone

Jessie - This room is too big for your ego and we're outside

:animated_rotfl:

Loved it!!!

I dont know why I didnt think Natalie looked too shocked by Jessie's vote! I think she suspected it because of her engagement. But I think the real reason is because Lydia got to talk to Jessie about Natalie and turn him against her in the jury house. Plus, I'm sure he didnt appreciate Natalie's rude response to Lydia too.

Oh and Julie's outfit!! Can't decide either whether it looked like a Snuggie blanket or a judge's outfit. Either way, it looked awful. And it's no excuse that she's pregnant cause she's dressed cute all along until now.

Oh and Julie's outfit!! Can't decide either whether it looked like a Snuggie blanket or a judge's outfit. Either way, it looked awful. And it's no excuse that she's pregnant cause she's dressed cute all along until now.

I thought it looked more like a mu-mu. Not flattering at all. And I agree all her other prego outfits were very cute and flattering... I thought you were suppose to look your best on finale night not your worst.

:clap:Hopefully, Jeff will use some of that $25K and learn how to replace the "F" word :lipsrsealed2: in his vocabulary!!! Other than that I was delighted to see him get the $25,000.

I hope we find out if he took Jordan to Hawaii :inlove:

Is there a link among all these pages to the interviews given after the show (like ED etc)? Is so, would someone bump it up? Thanks! My take on last night was: WAY TO GO, JORDAN!! And to watch Gnat's face when Jessee's key was pulled was worth the whole show! Jordan deserved to win...and as she pointed out...she won two of the last competitions to put her in Final 2. I was glad to see Jeff get the $25,000!! Another season ended...now myself my frustrations can transfer to something else! HA! Thanks to all who have posted through the season. I am a newbie to posting, but certainly not to reading this board! It was fun to see everyone's opinions..and finally felt brave enough to post!

One other comment I would like to make (besides the previous one!) is Ronnie shocked the holy heck out of me when he called Gnat out on her lying..and his apology to Michelle. Russell surprised me with his vote...he said "stragedy"? I think NOT. Jesse's vote was another surprise! What a season..with a GOOD ENDING!

i loved the end game and the out come ! way to go jordon. i can see this money making great improvments to this families lives.like has been said already, it is nice to see a truely nice person win for a change.

i very much enjoyed the show. the only thing is i was hoping they would show a little more of the aftermath. maybe we will see more in the after interviews.

BB Finale Ratings!

9pm-9:30pm 8.3 Million(Higest all season)

9;30pm-10pm 7.6 Million. (Where did 700,000 ppl go?)

10pm-11pm 7.8 Million

BB was #4 show of the night(Biggest Loser,Jay Leno,NCIS,BB), #2 on TV 9-11pm(9:Loser,Brother.10pm: Leno,Brother), #2 Tied 18-49 Demo(Most important for Advertisers)(Loser, Leno/Brother)

As heavily scripted as the show is I was surprised they pulled the keys the way they did. Would have been a lot more fun if they did it in this order (I know they did it in order of jury member but BB can do what it wants):

Lydia -- Jordan (1-0 Jordan)

Rusell -- Natalie (1-1 Tie)

Jeff -- Jordan (2-1 Jordan)

Kevin -- Natalie (2-2 Tie)

Michelle -- Jordan (3-2 Jordan)

Jessie -- Jordan (cue the jaw dropping on Nat's part 4-2 Jordan)

and with 11 million votes, America voted for Jordan. Jordan wins 5-2!

It there a picture out there of Natalie's face when they pulled Jessie's key and it was for Jordan?

Would love to see that..lol

She just smiles but you can tell she's pissed. Jordan was more shocked than Natalie...LOL!

99593052.png

67992396.png

This is my favorite....after she finally gets ONE vote from Russell and she knows that Jordan has whooped her ass.

92309154.png

And in this one she finally comes out after realizing that she's not going to be announced and most of the celebrating is over...LOL!

52940485.png

Is there a link among all these pages to the interviews given after the show (like ED etc)? Is so, would someone bump it up? Thanks! My take on last night was: WAY TO GO, JORDAN!! And to watch Gnat's face when Jessee's key was pulled was worth the whole show! Jordan deserved to win...and as she pointed out...she won two of the last competitions to put her in Final 2. I was glad to see Jeff get the $25,000!! Another season ended...now myself my frustrations can transfer to something else! HA! Thanks to all who have posted through the season. I am a newbie to posting, but certainly not to reading this board! It was fun to see everyone's opinions..and finally felt brave enough to post!

Hey Bitsy, you and I live in the same City, small world,lol

Archived