Finale' LIVE Show! 9/15

ldywldkat

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

braden look like he did something before the show

something got him high

Oh yeah, it was said with TONS of snark, directed right at Natalie.

I think Jordan has Michelle, Jeff and America for sure. Russell and Kevin are question marks for me. I personally think that Jessie and Lydia are voting for Jordan, but don't quote me.

God I can't stand Ronnie. Big ol' cry baby.

I think Jessie and Lydia did too.. b/c whatever Jessie said .. wasn't it that phrase from lion king that means "no worries" and he directed it to Jordan

It's funny that Nat still thinks that no one knew her age secret. I wonder why the Jury couldn't reveal that in their questions.

I don't think that it was that they couldn't, I think the way they set up the question given by Michelle, that they were giving her rope to hang herself. If she admitted her age, then maybe they would vote her to win for finally being honest about something. If not, they would weigh that against her. Just a theory.

I think Jessie and Lydia did too.. b/c whatever Jessie said .. wasn't it that phrase from lion king that means "no worries" and he directed it to Jordan

Yep, it's "hakuna matata" (sp?). It is from the Lion King and he did say, "Jordan, hakuna matata", so yeah, I think he voted for Jordan.

wow all the hg are getting exposed lollllllll

Archived