Finale' LIVE Show! 9/15

ldywldkat

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:dance2::dance2::dance2::grouphug::grouphug::hurray::party_smilie::party_smilie:

My prayers were answered, whoot whoot

my prediction for tonight

jordan wins last hoh boots kev takes nat to final two

jordan wins bb by 4-3 vote

deciding vote being russell

if i am wrong and kevin wins last hoh i will be back to update prediction :animated_rotfl:

Just want to jump in and say thanks to everyone!! The F3 is not as I hoped but will be content if gnat doesn't win anything. Speaking of gnat...things got a tad heated at times between the love her and hate her but I still loved and respected each post realizing in a few days no one will care. This is a great group of people and would not consider any other site. Morty, hope your feeling better all the time. I am in constant dibilitating pain from a neurological problem and Morty's has been my life for the past couple months since it is difficult to go out. I am happy to learn of the other shows but sure wich we would get a winter BB so see you all for summer 2010!!!!! :cheers::animated_wave:

I'm done I'm turning off the tv the season is over for me I can't watch Nat win anything and I hope Jordan regrets picking her when she watches the season and sees how Nat was.

How can Jordan regret anything if she wins?

Jordan's going to win!!!!

no doubt

Archived