Finale' LIVE Show! 9/15

ldywldkat

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so disappointed in this season after seeing the jury house right now. To me I feel Jesse belongs in the JH for still sticking up for Nat even though he said he's vote for Michelle over Nat. Russell saying he wanted Michelle to win it all and how close the became and Jeff wanting Michelle and Jordan as F2 and just the other things they were saying makes me wish they were still in the house and the F4 would have been J/J/M/R.

Instead we have 3 that really makes no sense as F3 even ED seemed surprised at these 3. I think it also shows that Russell is not the bad guy he tried to portray in the house. Wow I wish things turned out different and not the way it is now. I don't know if Jordan will get the votes either way with the way they are talking right now so let's hope it's K/J F2.

jeff is an idiot

bb should have shut down his mic

The smartest people talking on the jury were diffenately Jeff and Michelle. Both were really honest. Noticed Russell didn't have much to say, so will be interesting to see which way he votes. When Jeff told Lydia she was Jessie's puppet that was so funny but so true.

Looks like America's vote may decide this....

here we go

think jordan wins part3

kev miss an easy one

wow i thought jordan would get that one

i knew jordan would win it

Archived