Monday, September 14th

OmegaBetaZeta

Yes, I noticed that. Seems like Kevin looked at Nat when he read whatever it says...

How did he look at her...like "guurrll, you've got some splainin to do!" or "guurrll, we gotta get Jordan outta here!"...

I can only guess that Nat's lie about her age or Jordan getting America's vote could be the only messages that may effect the game at this point...???

joker's updates....it took me a few minutes to figure that out too...

:)

3:38 BBT

Kevin just said what he saw on the banner was "Natalie" and "Trust" and Natalie said "Really? Cause all I saw was Kevin and Liar"

Started out sounding like Kevin was being serious, but ended with both of them sounding like they were kidding. So who knows.

Ohhh.. I've been to jokers updates. I just wasn't thinking. I don't like the format over there. It's hard to follow.

I don't like the format either. I love the layout here at Morty's so much better. I do sneak in there for their updates though.

I stopped watching BBAD and decided to watch tonight since it's the last night. Can someone tell me what did I miss because I don't understand why Jordan is telling Nat that Kevin said he's not taking Nat to the end if he wins. Nat's going to say anything since she can't play so why is Jordan falling for Nat's bs and telling her everything. I can't stand how these people can't keep their mouths shut and blab everything.

Well let me get in just one more rant. I also have not been wtchin the AD and tuned in tonight and All Natalie can do is put Kevin down, on his choice of clothes, his pool game, she keeps callin his a loser, then she won't give him his hoody, I would slap that beotch silly if she did not give me back my Hoody, she is just soooo negitive, nothin that comes out of her mouth has anything positive about it.

If Nat actually believes this is the right method for winning friends and influencing people she is dumber than I thought.

Give her an inch and she takes a mile to prove a ridiculous point. Hopefully both of them have this moron's number and kick her to the curb tonight!

I just read that Jordan is telling Natalie that Kevin for sure said she(Natalie) was goin home, now why in the world is she telling her that??

It has been said that Jordan talks too much and if what I am reading is true I have to say that Jordan is picking the absolute worst time to be carrying tales. I guess it could work in her favor if she causes trouble between kevin and natalie but it could also backfire. I wish she would stay away from natalie but I am afraid she is headed down the dark path. Hope not.

Archived